473,657 Members | 2,763 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
+ Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Latest Bytes Forum

Support forums for various IT topics. Programming languages, databases, systems, applications and more. Subscribe to a community, participate, ask, share your expertise and network.

thread by: DANILIN | last post Mar 13 '23 by: DANILIN
Knapsack 0-1 JavaScript binary & rosettacode & WE Classic Knapsack problem is solved in many ways My newest program synthesizes all ciphers from 0 & 1 adding an extra register and 0 remain on left in cipher Number of comparisons decreases from N! to 2^N for example N=10 & N!=3628800 >> 2^N=1024
thread by: Chris3020 | last post Mar 12 '23 by: Chris3020
I have some code that will (frequently) generate S sets of C count of relatively large integers N. I need the set with the lowest product. int S ranges 7 .. 15 (run-time constant defined at startup). int C ranges 2 .. 13 (defined by caller for each call). int N ranges 0 .. 2000 (values cannot be predicted by caller). …any N==0 in a...
thread by: 14vva | last post Mar 12 '23 by: zermasroor
Hello, help me please. Write a function: User enters natural numbers A and B (A <B). The function prints all prime numbers separated by a space on the segment
thread by: Stoney L | last post Mar 11 '23 by: Zembu
It is like this: if I have a 3.5 inch 1TB HDD and a 3.5 inch floppy, and I take the magnetic sheet of the HDD out of it, and take the magnetic sheet of the floppy out of it, and I put the magnetic sheet of the floppy into the HDD, and I put the magnetic sheet of the HDD into the floppy, can I get a floppy with a storage of 1TB and a HDD with a...
thread by: ahmed22 | last post Mar 10 '23 by: ahmed22
Remove C++ comments using python in the file without the out-of-the-box functions
thread by: bounthong | last post Mar 9 '23 by: NeoPa
Dear friends, I am using MS Access 2022 (office 365), I am having trouble with creating shortcut menu command for report. I tried to follow the same thing posted by Beacon (How to create a custom shortcut menu command that identifies the calling form/report?), I used MS Office 16.0 object library as reference. The code causes no error, but when...
twinnyfo
thread by: twinnyfo | last post Mar 9 '23 by: NeoPa
(@niheel - I love the new UI!) Friends, I have a tiny little FE that manages some data updates that I receive from various places. Because anyone could use this FE from anywhere and access the files from anywhere, the FE needs to find the files, and then link the data tables to itself. All this work perfectly. However, I have noticed that...
thread by: Bishrul | last post Mar 9 '23 by: Bashmakk
I Have Fiber Optic DSL Connection with a nokia router, there is no bandwidth allocation in its default settings window So what is the best app to control bandwidth per device??
thread by: luna Baker | last post Mar 9 '23 by: vipulguptaseo
I am New Developer in PHP. still, laravel is worthy? Why Laravel is so famous?
thread by: antdb | last post Mar 9 '23 by: antdb
Recently, the list of the Sixth Big Data "Galaxy" Cases jointly made by China Academy of Information and Communications Technology and China Communications Standards Association - Big Data Technology Standards Promotion Committee (CCSA TC601) was released. The Business Support System Core Database Migration and Transformation Project of China...
On December 28, the special session for databases of “Full-Stack Empowerment Through Digital Intelligence" - AsiaInfo 2022 Series Product Launch Event was held online. It is worth noting that AsiaInfo has released the AntDB V7.2 database with "hyper converged integrated streaming engine", and has shared how the database has been applied in...
Recently, the well-known database community Modb released the 2022 China’s Database Industry Report, and AsiaInfo’s newly released “hyper-converged + streaming real-time data warehouse” database AntDB was selected as an example in the report and received widespread attention from the industry. AntDB Database provides enterprises with comprehensive...
thread by: leo001 | last post Mar 9 '23 by: leo001
The cm management tool released by opengauss seems to only support single cluster management at present. Does it support multiple cluster management like MySQL’s cluster management software orachestrator? I look forward to your reply, thank you.
thread by: hoangluc19 | last post Mar 9 '23 by: hoangluc19
I have 2 table on api data: Booking{ Id, Status, Sort, CreatedDate,UpdatedAt, Title, ParticipatingLeaders, Content, UserCreatedName, UserCreatedEmail, UserCreatedPhoneNumber, DepartmentId, Start, Stop, LocationId, Request,RoomId, Date, CancelAt, SuccessAt,HostUser, LocationName, RoomName } Room{ Id, Status, Sort, CreatedDate, CreatedAt,...
thread by: leo001 | last post Mar 8 '23 by: leo001
I can’t get past the error, and I can’t find the relevant documents to solve it : Failed to do gs_sshexkey.Error: Please enter password for current user. Error: Failed to register other ssh-agent, output is
thread by: leo001 | last post Mar 8 '23 by: leo001
The latest version of the mac version of docker cannot start opengauss normally. After installation, run for a period of time and then close the mirror, and then restart and report an error. After using persistence, the gsql link reports failed to connect Unknown: 5432 The following is the start command docker run --name opengauss...
thread by: hoangluc19 | last post Mar 8 '23 by: hoangluc19
I have 2 table on api data: Booking{ Id, Status, Sort, CreatedDate,UpdatedAt, Title, ParticipatingLeaders, Content, UserCreatedName, UserCreatedEmail, UserCreatedPhoneNumber, DepartmentId, Start, Stop, LocationId, Request,RoomId, Date, CancelAt, SuccessAt,HostUser, LocationName, RoomName } Room{ Id, Status, Sort, CreatedDate, CreatedAt,...
thread by: mmarkgilbert142 | last post Mar 7 '23 by: mmarkgilbert142
Hi! I need a team of 4-5 engineers to do the project. Would you recommend to spend time screening and selecting each candidate individually or hire a team in 2-3 days from a service provider? Why?
thread by: cmarid70 | last post Mar 6 '23 by: cmarid70
I'm new to C# and visual studio My problem is the following: I have an access file with foods. In a form i have a listbox and i have succesfully connected the data source of the listbox with the access file and i get the foods in my listbox But now i want to copy the items of the listbox to an array i do that with the following line ...
thread by: mmarkgilbert142 | last post Mar 6 '23 by: mmarkgilbert142
Hi all! As an engineer, is it important to you how much of your code makes it into production? Do you frequently monitor the features and projects you deliver in production, even if it's not your direct responsibility?
Atli
thread by: Atli | last post Mar 4 '23 by: xeamcopz
You may be wondering why you would want to put your files “into” the database, rather than just onto the file-system. Well, most of the time, you wouldn’t. In situations where your PHP application needs to store entire files, the preferred method is to save the file onto the server’s file-system, and store the physical location of the file in...
thread by: bobbyer | last post Mar 3 '23 by: NeoPa
I use two access databases. 1 Rolodex (Client Info and related jobs, etc) - 2 is Timeclock (Employee timesheets with hours, rates etc and all necessary info for creating the various forms and reports for distribution). From time to time I have to take the above home to make changes to the frontend. Right now I use the built in Linked Table...
thread by: Shanfe | last post Mar 2 '23 by: Shanfe
how to send email to each person with query result . please support to create a access VBA code this is query result EMAIL Requested Date Inovoice no Doc user arun@gmail.com 2/26/2023 41164 Arun arun@gmail.com 2/26/2023 41165 Arun arun@gmail.com 2/26/2023 41166 Arun raj@gmail.com 2/27/2023 41167 Raj...
thread by: luciferjohn | last post Mar 2 '23 by: Riya Bajpai
I have an “okay” understanding out topics up to basic array rules. Anything after that is making me nervous. What do you guys recommend to learn java? I have a big textbook on it. Should I just crack it open and read page by page? Thank you in advance. I’m trying to excel in my class and want to learn from those who have mastered java.
thread by: PollyR | last post Mar 1 '23 by: Riya Bajpai
And Is Java as good as PHP for web development?

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.