473,574 Members | 2,580 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
+ Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Latest Bytes Forum

Support forums for various IT topics. Programming languages, databases, systems, applications and more. Subscribe to a community, participate, ask, share your expertise and network.

thread by: busyrajkumar | last post Sep 24 '22 by: busyrajkumar
How To Set Date Expiry User Id and Password
thread by: Usman55 | last post Sep 24 '22 by: Usman55
Hello everyone, Hope you all fine. i have an access database to record the pension for pensioners i want single transaction in a month for every account (not Duplicate in same month) in transaction form please help me to do this. Database file link attached for download. ...
thread by: saltron | last post Nov 6 '23 by: codiumltd
Greetings developers, this is my first time here I have been battling with this problem for days now and hope I can find help here. I was trying to scrape klarna.com/us but whenever I make a requests for the sub categories and beyond am faced with an error message. I first noticed this when I open it on incognito, and ever since have...
sofiatarhonska
thread by: sofiatarhonska | last post Oct 22 '22 by: Lord123
Probably everyone knows that ReactJS is a wonderful library for building web-applications. However, it doesn't look so easy to add some backend features to it. For example, how would you build in a contact form? In this post I'm going to cover some methods on how to do it simply. First of all, you cannot send emails with just React, you...
thread by: Sachine223 | last post Oct 22 '22 by: Hacon
I have a WordPress website that have affiliate products on Amazon. I want to integrate my website with Excel Sheet to get all my customers data those have visited my website, clicks on it and also purchased products from Amazon.
thread by: Gilley178 | last post Oct 4 '22 by: dev7060
Good day, The purpose of my script is to create a small dictionary that is saved to a file using pickle and print the entire contents of the dictionary for the user. My script prompts the user to make 1 of 3 choices: Selection 1 is intended to print all contents of a dictionary loaded using pickle. Selection 2 appends to the existing...
thread by: MNewby | last post Sep 21 '22 by: NeoPa
I have a form named CAD_CallDispSplitF with a primarey key as ID in the underlying record source. The form has a command button, btn_addVehicle. I have another form named frm_CAD_CallerAndVehicle that has two subforms: frm_CADcaller and frm_CAD_Vehicles. The subforms are NOT on individual pages. Each subform is linked to the parent form on...
thread by: didacticone | last post Sep 21 '22 by: NeoPa
I was curious if there is a way to use a form in access and send that data to the default outlook calendar as an appt. I have tried this code but it doesn't seem to work. Dim olApp As Outlook.Application Dim objAppointment As Outlook.AppointmentItem Dim objAppointments As Outlook.MAPIFolder Dim objNameSpace As Outlook.NameSpace ...
thread by: vegiebro | last post Oct 4 '22 by: dev7060
I am a kid that is taking videos on how to code in python. I am making the card game war as a project and have been stuck on a problem for weeks. if i use a dictionary to show the card suits, or the face cards, it ignores if the cards are eaqual. i dont know where the problem is, so i’ll post the entire thing. also, I am working in pycharm. I am...
thread by: sal21 | last post Sep 17 '22 by: sal21
How to tooltip on each item of treeview? Tks.
thread by: Curious27 | last post Sep 17 '22 by: NeoPa
A ComboBox with five columns, three of them are numeric in a Table. The ComboBox shows the Columns as numeric (1,200.00), but when the TextBox shows the value, it drops the coma (1200) and the decimal. Do care about the decimal because in the table the numbers are formatted as a numeric whole numbers. The problem I'm having is trying to get the...
thread by: sheikhsab | last post Sep 16 '22 by: sheikhsab
Hi Team, This is the code i am using to transfer data to a excel template, the data is pasted from cell A1. i wanted the data transferred from row 11 and onward. Private Sub Command18_Click() Dim filepath As String Dim sSheetName As String sSheetName = InputBox("Enter Sheet Name") filepath = "C:\Users\msheikh\Documents\Fremont...
thread by: thehen | last post Oct 4 '22 by: dev7060
I am trying to get my text to glow with the following code, not sure if I have done it correctly for css. Can you look if my css code is correct for h1,h2,h3 (to use .a, .b and .c) and (tittle 1,2 and 3) h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 { margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0.5rem; } h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .h1, .h2, .h3, .h4, .h5, .h6 { ...
thread by: KayQ | last post Sep 16 '22 by: KayQ
Use pip to install the Clicknium lib: pip install clicknium Use the following Python script: from time import sleep import math from clicknium import clicknium as cc def circle():
thread by: sheikhsab | last post Sep 16 '22 by: NeoPa
Hi, I have a drop down list with different status for a process., and the date field on the form for the status. how can i save the dates for each status(step) when different option from the dropdown list is selected? BR
thread by: Yacine Si Tayeb | last post Sep 15 '22 by: Yacine Si Tayeb
Our new 5.2.0 release enhances features such as SQL audit, elastic migration, SQL execution process management, and data governance on the cloud. Introduction Since Apache ShardingSphere released version 5.1.2 at the end of June, our community has continued to optimize and enhance its product features. The community merged 1,728 PRs from...
thread by: BlaiNz | last post Sep 14 '22 by: BlaiNz
Hey guys I'm trying to stop one service and then restart a different service. Right now I have this code to restart a service Public Sub RestartService(ByVal myServiceName As String) Dim DataSource As String = TextBox1.Text Dim sStatus As String Dim myController As ServiceController
thread by: leo001 | last post Sep 14 '22 by: leo001
In the actual business, there is another scenario. The same data table only allows users to view the row data that meets certain conditions. In this case, the access control needs to be accurate to the row level of the data table, so that different users can execute the same SQL query. , update or delete operations, the results read are different....
thread by: leo001 | last post Sep 14 '22 by: leo001
It should be introduced in all versions~ The official description is as follows: openGauss introduces the MOT (Memory-Optimized Table) storage engine, which is a transactional row store optimized for multi-core and large-memory servers. MOT is the state-of-the-art, production-grade feature of the openGauss database, which provides...
thread by: Curious27 | last post Sep 13 '22 by: Curious27
I have a report that loses it's group count. In the Group Header there are two TextBoxes, "txtMfg" which is bound to and shows the names of manufactures in the table named "tMfg", the second TextBox named "txtMfgCount1" counts the number of times "txtMfg' changes in the (Mfg Group), and it's property settings are "=1" in it's Control Source and...
thread by: Ajithguru741 | last post Feb 25 '23 by: bakertaylor28
i am trying to built urer registration and user login page the registration page works perfectly fine.(the enterted data is stored the the database with $hash password) <?php $showError="false"; if($_SERVER == "POST"){ include '_dbconnect.php';
thread by: XIAOLAOHU | last post Sep 8 '22 by: XIAOLAOHU
What Can I Do If CentOS Stop Providing Maintenance Services?
thread by: Dakota Mark | last post May 10 '23 by: maxwell005
Hi guys, just join this forum, Don't know is I'm posting it* in a right forum, admin you can remove it if you feel any issue in it. Is there anyone to say me welcome?? 😋
thread by: Spuds | last post Sep 7 '22 by: isladogs
What is the data type for the .Value element of a multi-value field? I am using Access 2019.
thread by: CD Tom | last post Sep 16 '22 by: NeoPa
I have a customer with two computers, my program is loaded on both computers, however when he tries to print on one computer he gets an error "There was a font installation error". his other computer works just fine. I've had him switch printers from the computer that works to the one that he gets the error on and he gets the same error. I've...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.