469,910 Members | 1,496 Online
Bytes | Developer Community
New Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Post your question to a community of 469,910 developers. It's quick & easy.

excuse me,can someone introduce me some xhtml webs?

regards:

excuse me,can someone introduce me some xhtml webs?
i want to see the xhtml web http response.
i know one xhtml web "http://www.w3c.org"
could someone introduce me some xhtml webs?...thank you
Jul 20 '05 #1
4 1477
mike wrote:
regards:

excuse me,can someone introduce me some xhtml webs?
i want to see the xhtml web http response.
i know one xhtml web "http://www.w3c.org"
could someone introduce me some xhtml webs?...thank you


the proctocol carring xhtml is http, well documented, and so is xhtml.
no secret either. there are hundreds of sources where the one or the
other is explained. google is your friend.
Jul 20 '05 #2
Sebastian Kerekes (se***************@gmx.net) wrote:
: mike wrote:
: > regards:
: >
: > excuse me,can someone introduce me some xhtml webs?
: > i want to see the xhtml web http response.
: > i know one xhtml web "http://www.w3c.org"
: >
: >
: > could someone introduce me some xhtml webs?...thank you

: the proctocol carring xhtml is http, well documented, and so is xhtml.
: no secret either. there are hundreds of sources where the one or the
: other is explained. google is your friend.

I don't think he didn't ask for an explanation of xhtml. I think he asked
for web sites that are using it.

Jul 20 '05 #3
Malcolm Dew-Jones wrote:
I don't think he didn't ask for an explanation of xhtml. I think he asked
for web sites that are using it.


Well I thought so too, but didn't see the sense in it ..

XHTML compliant websites, validatet by the W3C Markup Validation Service
sometimes use the following code to show that they are correct
(recommended by the validator):

<p>
<a href="http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer"><img
src="http://www.w3.org/Icons/valid-xhtml10"
alt="Valid XHTML 1.0!" height="31" width="88" /></a>
</p>

So google for parts of this markup e.g. "Valid XHTML 1.0!" .. It results
in hundreds of XHTML-compliant sites ..

Sebastian
Jul 20 '05 #4
regards,the above my two good friends:

though,the replier doesn't direct answer my question,

he or she indeed indicated key point of my question,

thank for the repliers,he or she showed his deep knowledge about my question,

and did help a lot.
best regards

mike
Jul 20 '05 #5

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.

Similar topics

reply views Thread by Peter Rohleder | last post: by
11 posts views Thread by Maheshkumar.R | last post: by
11 posts views Thread by rfr | last post: by
1 post views Thread by Waqarahmed | last post: by
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.