473,598 Members | 2,953 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
+ Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Looking for Access Reporting Add-ins

I am looking for Access reporting add-in that would be easy to use by
end users. My key focus is on selection criteria. I am very happy with
the Access report writer capabilities. As far as development of
reports, it is certainly fine in my book.

But for end-users, with little experience or training, it would be nice
to have an easy way to handle various selection criteria, perhaps with
relatively stock reports. I see easy to use by novice end-users of
selection capabilities as the biggest limitation in just directly having
users use the Report Wizard!

I certainly have built forms with selection criteria on the form that is
then applied to the reports. This works well for reports where the
selection criteria applies to all reports. but if the reports are
varied, each with various potential selection, such would mean unique
selection criteria forms for each report or report type - seems like a
lot of work.

So far I have found the following:

Cub Reporter for MS Access $40
--------------------------
https://www.swreg.org/soft_shop/224/shopscr7.shtml

This is an add in you can add to existing reports. Pretty nice
capabilities for selection, based on the fields in the report
definition. Apparently can be easily added on to previously prepared
reports.

Might even be able to have users create the basic report using the
report wizard. then teach how to add the link to this add-in in the
report. When added, it would give easy to use selection criteria - I think.
Output Writer Wizard for MS Access $50
----------------------------------
http://www.acc-technology.com/owwiz.htm
Advantage is that it allows you to select the fields for the report and
build it all in one. Only three selection criteria. No totals. Stand
along capability - not used with predefined reports. Seems very basic
in capabilities.

Drill down Tally 2005 - $200
---------------------
http://www.intellirel.com/DrillDownTally.asp
Seems to be more oriented to drill down capabilities.
Haven't looked very far into this.

ASP Report Wizard 2.0 - free for educational - $395 commercial
---------------------
http://www.aspwebsolution.com/produc...zard/index.htm
Not really an Access add-on. A web based reporting capability.
Looks interesting but not investigated very far.

I would be VERY interested in suggestions for other products you may
have used with success, experience you may have in trying or using any
of the above products, or alternative suggestions for providing easy to
use selection with Access built in report capabilities including the
report wizard.

Bob

bobalston9 AT yahoo DOT com
Dec 11 '05 #1
6 3664
Bob,

I don't know of Add-Ins, but have worked on projects where there was a form
for selection that applied to many different reports -- of course, they all
dealt with much the same data. I am sure it would be possible to write a
more general one, picking up fields from the RecordSource of the selected
Report. The problem I see with that is that it'll be relatively easy to do
for reports that do have much the same data, because you'll know in advance
whether your selections have to be direct entry into a text box, or whether
you can let the user select in a combo box, use a date picker, and/or enter
a range or a before or after date option.

On that same project, the client project administrator had been sold on a
feature of another product... a very simple report generator, allowing the
user to pick from a predefined set of fields, specify some selection, etc.
But, in making it what they thought was simple enough for an average user,
they made it too simple for the data to be useful to any of the users. They
put a good deal of time and effort into it, and it ended up never being used
(as far as we could determine) beyond a little experimentation right after
it was introduced to the users. So, you have to guard against
over-simplification.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Access MVP
"Bob Alston" <tu************ ****@cox.net> wrote in message
news:ZLNmf.2749 $Ev.2047@fed1re ad06...
I am looking for Access reporting add-in that would be easy to use by end
users. My key focus is on selection criteria. I am very happy with the
Access report writer capabilities. As far as development of reports, it is
certainly fine in my book.

But for end-users, with little experience or training, it would be nice to
have an easy way to handle various selection criteria, perhaps with
relatively stock reports. I see easy to use by novice end-users of
selection capabilities as the biggest limitation in just directly having
users use the Report Wizard!

I certainly have built forms with selection criteria on the form that is
then applied to the reports. This works well for reports where the
selection criteria applies to all reports. but if the reports are varied,
each with various potential selection, such would mean unique selection
criteria forms for each report or report type - seems like a lot of work.

So far I have found the following:

Cub Reporter for MS Access $40
--------------------------
https://www.swreg.org/soft_shop/224/shopscr7.shtml

This is an add in you can add to existing reports. Pretty nice
capabilities for selection, based on the fields in the report definition.
Apparently can be easily added on to previously prepared reports.

Might even be able to have users create the basic report using the report
wizard. then teach how to add the link to this add-in in the report.
When added, it would give easy to use selection criteria - I think.
Output Writer Wizard for MS Access $50
----------------------------------
http://www.acc-technology.com/owwiz.htm
Advantage is that it allows you to select the fields for the report and
build it all in one. Only three selection criteria. No totals. Stand
along capability - not used with predefined reports. Seems very basic in
capabilities.

Drill down Tally 2005 - $200
---------------------
http://www.intellirel.com/DrillDownTally.asp
Seems to be more oriented to drill down capabilities.
Haven't looked very far into this.

ASP Report Wizard 2.0 - free for educational - $395 commercial
---------------------
http://www.aspwebsolution.com/produc...zard/index.htm
Not really an Access add-on. A web based reporting capability.
Looks interesting but not investigated very far.

I would be VERY interested in suggestions for other products you may have
used with success, experience you may have in trying or using any of the
above products, or alternative suggestions for providing easy to use
selection with Access built in report capabilities including the report
wizard.

Bob

bobalston9 AT yahoo DOT com

Dec 11 '05 #2
Larry Linson wrote:
Bob,

I don't know of Add-Ins, but have worked on projects where there was a form
for selection that applied to many different reports -- of course, they all
dealt with much the same data. I am sure it would be possible to write a
more general one, picking up fields from the RecordSource of the selected
Report. The problem I see with that is that it'll be relatively easy to do
for reports that do have much the same data, because you'll know in advance
whether your selections have to be direct entry into a text box, or whether
you can let the user select in a combo box, use a date picker, and/or enter
a range or a before or after date option.

On that same project, the client project administrator had been sold on a
feature of another product... a very simple report generator, allowing the
user to pick from a predefined set of fields, specify some selection, etc.
But, in making it what they thought was simple enough for an average user,
they made it too simple for the data to be useful to any of the users. They
put a good deal of time and effort into it, and it ended up never being used
(as far as we could determine) beyond a little experimentation right after
it was introduced to the users. So, you have to guard against
over-simplification.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Access MVP
"Bob Alston" <tu************ ****@cox.net> wrote in message
news:ZLNmf.2749 $Ev.2047@fed1re ad06...
I am looking for Access reporting add-in that would be easy to use by end
users. My key focus is on selection criteria. I am very happy with the
Access report writer capabilities. As far as development of reports, it is
certainly fine in my book.

But for end-users, with little experience or training, it would be nice to
have an easy way to handle various selection criteria, perhaps with
relatively stock reports. I see easy to use by novice end-users of
selection capabilities as the biggest limitation in just directly having
users use the Report Wizard!

I certainly have built forms with selection criteria on the form that is
then applied to the reports. This works well for reports where the
selection criteria applies to all reports. but if the reports are varied,
each with various potential selection, such would mean unique selection
criteria forms for each report or report type - seems like a lot of work.

So far I have found the following:

Cub Reporter for MS Access $40
--------------------------
https://www.swreg.org/soft_shop/224/shopscr7.shtml

This is an add in you can add to existing reports. Pretty nice
capabilitie s for selection, based on the fields in the report definition.
Apparently can be easily added on to previously prepared reports.

Might even be able to have users create the basic report using the report
wizard. then teach how to add the link to this add-in in the report.
When added, it would give easy to use selection criteria - I think.
Output Writer Wizard for MS Access $50
----------------------------------
http://www.acc-technology.com/owwiz.htm
Advantage is that it allows you to select the fields for the report and
build it all in one. Only three selection criteria. No totals. Stand
along capability - not used with predefined reports. Seems very basic in
capabilitie s.

Drill down Tally 2005 - $200
---------------------
http://www.intellirel.com/DrillDownTally.asp
Seems to be more oriented to drill down capabilities.
Haven't looked very far into this.

ASP Report Wizard 2.0 - free for educational - $395 commercial
---------------------
http://www.aspwebsolution.com/produc...zard/index.htm
Not really an Access add-on. A web based reporting capability.
Looks interesting but not investigated very far.

I would be VERY interested in suggestions for other products you may have
used with success, experience you may have in trying or using any of the
above products, or alternative suggestions for providing easy to use
selection with Access built in report capabilities including the report
wizard.

Bob

bobalston9 AT yahoo DOT com


Thanks Larry.

The first product in my original message, Cub reporter, seems like a
nice, simple add-in to Access reports that would provide user-defined
data selection. And it can support fairly complex selections by the
option of entering a where clause. And it would seem to avoid a lot of
development by me.

Now a tough question. To make this add in easily available to user
generated reports, generated using the Report Wizard, it would be nice
if I could use VBA code to automatically add the online OPEN EVENT to
the report. I could have detailed instructions for the user to edit the
report design and add the event but that seems cumbersome. I would plan
to have a button to bring up a form where the user selected a report
from a drop-down list and then selected a button to run the code to add
the open event to the selected report.

I am experienced in writing Form events and with writing VBA code to
access table and query collections. But I cannot find anything relative
to how I could use VBA code to create an Open event for a report.

Suggestions?

Bob
Dec 11 '05 #3
Bob Alston wrote:
Larry Linson wrote:
Bob,

I don't know of Add-Ins, but have worked on projects where there was a
form for selection that applied to many different reports -- of
course, they all dealt with much the same data. I am sure it would be
possible to write a more general one, picking up fields from the
RecordSource of the selected Report. The problem I see with that is
that it'll be relatively easy to do for reports that do have much the
same data, because you'll know in advance whether your selections have
to be direct entry into a text box, or whether you can let the user
select in a combo box, use a date picker, and/or enter a range or a
before or after date option.

On that same project, the client project administrator had been sold
on a feature of another product... a very simple report generator,
allowing the user to pick from a predefined set of fields, specify
some selection, etc. But, in making it what they thought was simple
enough for an average user, they made it too simple for the data to be
useful to any of the users. They put a good deal of time and effort
into it, and it ended up never being used (as far as we could
determine) beyond a little experimentation right after it was
introduced to the users. So, you have to guard against
over-simplification.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Access MVP
"Bob Alston" <tu************ ****@cox.net> wrote in message
news:ZLNmf.2749 $Ev.2047@fed1re ad06...
I am looking for Access reporting add-in that would be easy to use by
end users. My key focus is on selection criteria. I am very happy
with the Access report writer capabilities. As far as development of
reports, it is certainly fine in my book.

But for end-users, with little experience or training, it would be
nice to have an easy way to handle various selection criteria,
perhaps with relatively stock reports. I see easy to use by novice
end-users of selection capabilities as the biggest limitation in just
directly having users use the Report Wizard!

I certainly have built forms with selection criteria on the form that
is then applied to the reports. This works well for reports where
the selection criteria applies to all reports. but if the reports
are varied, each with various potential selection, such would mean
unique selection criteria forms for each report or report type -
seems like a lot of work.

So far I have found the following:

Cub Reporter for MS Access $40
--------------------------
https://www.swreg.org/soft_shop/224/shopscr7.shtml

This is an add in you can add to existing reports. Pretty nice
capabilities for selection, based on the fields in the report
definition. Apparently can be easily added on to previously prepared
reports.

Might even be able to have users create the basic report using the
report wizard. then teach how to add the link to this add-in in the
report. When added, it would give easy to use selection criteria - I
think.
Output Writer Wizard for MS Access $50
----------------------------------
http://www.acc-technology.com/owwiz.htm
Advantage is that it allows you to select the fields for the report
and build it all in one. Only three selection criteria. No totals.
Stand along capability - not used with predefined reports. Seems
very basic in capabilities.

Drill down Tally 2005 - $200
---------------------
http://www.intellirel.com/DrillDownTally.asp
Seems to be more oriented to drill down capabilities.
Haven't looked very far into this.

ASP Report Wizard 2.0 - free for educational - $395 commercial
---------------------
http://www.aspwebsolution.com/produc...zard/index.htm
Not really an Access add-on. A web based reporting capability.
Looks interesting but not investigated very far.

I would be VERY interested in suggestions for other products you may
have used with success, experience you may have in trying or using
any of the above products, or alternative suggestions for providing
easy to use selection with Access built in report capabilities
including the report wizard.

Bob

bobalston9 AT yahoo DOT com


Thanks Larry.

The first product in my original message, Cub reporter, seems like a
nice, simple add-in to Access reports that would provide user-defined
data selection. And it can support fairly complex selections by the
option of entering a where clause. And it would seem to avoid a lot of
development by me.

Now a tough question. To make this add in easily available to user
generated reports, generated using the Report Wizard, it would be nice
if I could use VBA code to automatically add the online OPEN EVENT to
the report. I could have detailed instructions for the user to edit the
report design and add the event but that seems cumbersome. I would plan
to have a button to bring up a form where the user selected a report
from a drop-down list and then selected a button to run the code to add
the open event to the selected report.

I am experienced in writing Form events and with writing VBA code to
access table and query collections. But I cannot find anything relative
to how I could use VBA code to create an Open event for a report.

Suggestions?

Bob

I think I am slooooowwwly getting there. I believe I can refer to the
report object (not open) via this code:

Set rptcurr = CurrentProject. AllReports("tes t")

Still stumped to get access to the module object that is part of the
report object.

I also understand that there is one module in the report object and you
can get various properties to parse the various procedures (functions,
subprograms, etc) within it. If I am creating the only procedure in the
module, that might be pretty easy.

Bob

Bob
Dec 11 '05 #4
Bob Alston wrote:
Bob Alston wrote:
Larry Linson wrote:
Bob,

I don't know of Add-Ins, but have worked on projects where there was
a form for selection that applied to many different reports -- of
course, they all dealt with much the same data. I am sure it would be
possible to write a more general one, picking up fields from the
RecordSource of the selected Report. The problem I see with that is
that it'll be relatively easy to do for reports that do have much the
same data, because you'll know in advance whether your selections
have to be direct entry into a text box, or whether you can let the
user select in a combo box, use a date picker, and/or enter a range
or a before or after date option.

On that same project, the client project administrator had been sold
on a feature of another product... a very simple report generator,
allowing the user to pick from a predefined set of fields, specify
some selection, etc. But, in making it what they thought was simple
enough for an average user, they made it too simple for the data to
be useful to any of the users. They put a good deal of time and
effort into it, and it ended up never being used (as far as we could
determine) beyond a little experimentation right after it was
introduced to the users. So, you have to guard against
over-simplification.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Access MVP
"Bob Alston" <tu************ ****@cox.net> wrote in message
news:ZLNmf.2749 $Ev.2047@fed1re ad06...

I am looking for Access reporting add-in that would be easy to use
by end users. My key focus is on selection criteria. I am very
happy with the Access report writer capabilities. As far as
development of reports, it is certainly fine in my book.

But for end-users, with little experience or training, it would be
nice to have an easy way to handle various selection criteria,
perhaps with relatively stock reports. I see easy to use by novice
end-users of selection capabilities as the biggest limitation in
just directly having users use the Report Wizard!

I certainly have built forms with selection criteria on the form
that is then applied to the reports. This works well for reports
where the selection criteria applies to all reports. but if the
reports are varied, each with various potential selection, such
would mean unique selection criteria forms for each report or report
type - seems like a lot of work.

So far I have found the following:

Cub Reporter for MS Access $40
--------------------------
https://www.swreg.org/soft_shop/224/shopscr7.shtml

This is an add in you can add to existing reports. Pretty nice
capabilities for selection, based on the fields in the report
definition. Apparently can be easily added on to previously prepared
reports.

Might even be able to have users create the basic report using the
report wizard. then teach how to add the link to this add-in in the
report. When added, it would give easy to use selection criteria - I
think.
Output Writer Wizard for MS Access $50
----------------------------------
http://www.acc-technology.com/owwiz.htm
Advantage is that it allows you to select the fields for the report
and build it all in one. Only three selection criteria. No
totals. Stand along capability - not used with predefined reports.
Seems very basic in capabilities.

Drill down Tally 2005 - $200
---------------------
http://www.intellirel.com/DrillDownTally.asp
Seems to be more oriented to drill down capabilities.
Haven't looked very far into this.

ASP Report Wizard 2.0 - free for educational - $395 commercial
---------------------
http://www.aspwebsolution.com/produc...zard/index.htm
Not really an Access add-on. A web based reporting capability.
Looks interesting but not investigated very far.

I would be VERY interested in suggestions for other products you may
have used with success, experience you may have in trying or using
any of the above products, or alternative suggestions for providing
easy to use selection with Access built in report capabilities
including the report wizard.

Bob

bobalston9 AT yahoo DOT com


Thanks Larry.

The first product in my original message, Cub reporter, seems like a
nice, simple add-in to Access reports that would provide user-defined
data selection. And it can support fairly complex selections by the
option of entering a where clause. And it would seem to avoid a lot
of development by me.

Now a tough question. To make this add in easily available to user
generated reports, generated using the Report Wizard, it would be nice
if I could use VBA code to automatically add the online OPEN EVENT to
the report. I could have detailed instructions for the user to edit
the report design and add the event but that seems cumbersome. I
would plan to have a button to bring up a form where the user selected
a report from a drop-down list and then selected a button to run the
code to add the open event to the selected report.

I am experienced in writing Form events and with writing VBA code to
access table and query collections. But I cannot find anything
relative to how I could use VBA code to create an Open event for a
report.

Suggestions?

Bob


I think I am slooooowwwly getting there. I believe I can refer to the
report object (not open) via this code:

Set rptcurr = CurrentProject. AllReports("tes t")

Still stumped to get access to the module object that is part of the
report object.

I also understand that there is one module in the report object and you
can get various properties to parse the various procedures (functions,
subprograms, etc) within it. If I am creating the only procedure in the
module, that might be pretty easy.

Bob

Bob

OK. I have the following code which creates the procedure in the report
module. But I end up with the VBA window open for the report module and
the report is still open in design mode. How do I automatically close them?

Function createrptmodule ()

Dim strcode As String
Dim modulecur As Module
Dim rptcur As Report

DoCmd.OpenRepor t "test", acDesign, , , acHidden
Set rptcur = Reports![test]
Set modulecur = Reports![test].Module
Dim lngreturn As Long
lngreturn = modulecur.Creat eEventProc("ope n", "report")
strcode = "' call whatever"
modulecur.Inser tLines lngreturn + 1, strcode
Set modulecur = Nothing
DoCmd.Close acReport, "test", acSaveYes
Set rptcur = Nothing

End Function
Dec 11 '05 #5
When I copy your code, and make a copy a report of mine and call that
copy "test", your code works swimmingly if I add this line:

Set rptcur = Nothing
*****
Application.VBE .MainWindow.Vis ible = False
*****
End Function

I haven't checked this a lot but I haven't noticed any bad things
happening after running it a few times.

Are you sure the Report is still open? If you've closed it and not
received an error message then it must be closed?

I think the line of code I posted will not work in Access less than
2000.

Dec 11 '05 #6
Lyle Fairfield wrote:
When I copy your code, and make a copy a report of mine and call that
copy "test", your code works swimmingly if I add this line:

Set rptcur = Nothing
*****
Application.VBE .MainWindow.Vis ible = False
*****
End Function

I haven't checked this a lot but I haven't noticed any bad things
happening after running it a few times.

Are you sure the Report is still open? If you've closed it and not
received an error message then it must be closed?

I think the line of code I posted will not work in Access less than
2000.

Thanks. I also found that I needed to add that line to close the VBA
window.

I also added some logic to check for a report without any modules and to
set hasmodules=yes. That should be necessary in the situation I
anticipate. My final code is:

Function CreateRptModule ()
Dim strcode As String
Dim modulecur As Module
Dim rptcur As Report
Dim lngreturn As Long
DoCmd.OpenRepor t "test", acDesign, , , acHidden
Set rptcur = Reports![test]
If Not rptcur.HasModul e Then
rptcur.HasModul e = True
Set modulecur = Reports![test].Module
lngreturn = modulecur.Creat eEventProc("ope n", "report")
strcode = "' call whatever"
modulecur.Inser tLines lngreturn + 1, strcode
End If
DoCmd.Close acModule, "Report_tes t", acSaveYes
DoCmd.Close acModule, "module2", acSaveYes
Set modulecur = Nothing
DoCmd.Close acReport, "test", acSaveYes
Set rptcur = Nothing
' close visual basic window
Application.VBE .MainWindow.Vis ible = False

End Function
Dec 11 '05 #7

This thread has been closed and replies have been disabled. Please start a new discussion.

Similar topics

2
2344
by: Alex | last post by:
Subject: Looking for an XML (database-based) Query Reporting Tool/advice First off, let me apologize if this thread is somewhat off topic... PLEASE REPLY TO: xml@solex-bi.com I am looking for a way to query XML documents stored in an Oracle 9i database, contained in an unstructured CLOB column, much like one would with a traditional BI query reporting tool, but using XPath or XQuery
10
1633
by: Wayne Wengert | last post by:
I am using VSNET 2003, VB.NET and ASP.NET with an SQL Server 2000 as the database. I've used Crystal Reports for several years, mostly using RDC in VB6 and/or standalone reports that used Access as the database. I have some tables in SQL Server that CR (CR 8.5) cannot seem to handle correctly. If my report references any of these tables I get an error saying there is an "Invalid Handle" when I try to save the report and CR does not...
4
3901
by: Fabian von Romberg | last post by:
Hi, I have installed Sql Reporting Services on 2 machines, one is WIN 2000 PRO and the other one is WIN 2000 ADV. SERVER. When I try to access a report using the webbrowser, I get the following error, this happens only if try access the report on the SERVER, it I try on my local machine, it works just fine. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, Fabian von Romberg
6
2334
by: P Jones | last post by:
Hi, I support an enterprise web application (IE client) built in VB6, with about 200 classes, serving about 7000 users, running on 3 clustered servers. I need to incorporate web reporting for the first time, so I am interested in learning what web reporting options are out there, and the pros and cons of each. In general I need to generate reports with XML documents as inputs, and make them available to all web users. I am partial...
6
316
by: Bob | last post by:
I want to dump Crystal, one of the many reasons being that it requires a client-side installation. I'm looking for a reporting package that integrates into DotNet yet has absolutely no COM in it, so I can deploy my app with just a file copy. I also need the report designer to be stand alone like Crystal, so designing reports does not have to be done through the IDE. Also on my list of wants that Crystal does not deliver: - No server-side...
1
1317
by: Marc G. Fournier | last post by:
G'day all ... With the growing # of subscribers to the lists, as well as growing list activity, ppl are reporting a slowdown in the speed that mail is being processed through from sender to recipient ... The major slowdown tends to arrive when the mail queue on the serving machine gets very large, so over the past few months, we've been working on distributing that load around to various servers provided to the community.
3
1813
by: antonyliu2002 | last post by:
I am looking for a free reporting package for .net 2.0 against Oracle database 10g. The web application I am working on will let office staff members who don't know much about database generate reports and do some limited database updates. I know that I can write all these from scratch using VB or C#, but I would prefer some free package to facilitate the development.
0
1989
by: AMDRIT | last post by:
I am looking for better concrete examples, as I am a bit dense, on design patterns that facilitate my goals. I have been out to the code project, planet source code, and microsoft's patterns and practices site and it just isn't sinking in all that clearly to me. Currently we have code in production and it all works well, however it is not the way we want it. We know that we can implement a better design plan to improve performance,...
0
1203
by: =?Utf-8?B?Umljaw==?= | last post by:
The following code is diaplaying a blank report; how do I fix it? private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { LoadReport(); } public void LoadReport() { this.reportViewer1.ProcessingMode =
0
7981
marktang
by: marktang | last post by:
ONU (Optical Network Unit) is one of the key components for providing high-speed Internet services. Its primary function is to act as an endpoint device located at the user's premises. However, people are often confused as to whether an ONU can Work As a Router. In this blog post, we’ll explore What is ONU, What Is Router, ONU & Router’s main usage, and What is the difference between ONU and Router. Let’s take a closer look ! Part I. Meaning of...
1
8046
by: Hystou | last post by:
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows Update option using the Control Panel or Settings app; it automatically checks for updates and installs any it finds, whether you like it or not. For most users, this new feature is actually very convenient. If you want to control the update process,...
0
8262
tracyyun
by: tracyyun | last post by:
Dear forum friends, With the development of smart home technology, a variety of wireless communication protocols have appeared on the market, such as Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Each protocol has its own unique characteristics and advantages, but as a user who is planning to build a smart home system, I am a bit confused by the choice of these technologies. I'm particularly interested in Zigbee because I've heard it does some...
0
6711
agi2029
by: agi2029 | last post by:
Let's talk about the concept of autonomous AI software engineers and no-code agents. These AIs are designed to manage the entire lifecycle of a software development project—planning, coding, testing, and deployment—without human intervention. Imagine an AI that can take a project description, break it down, write the code, debug it, and then launch it, all on its own.... Now, this would greatly impact the work of software developers. The idea...
1
5847
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 1 May 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome a new presenter, Adolph Dupré who will be discussing some powerful techniques for using class modules. He will explain when you may want to use classes instead of User Defined Types (UDT). For example, to manage the data in unbound forms. Adolph will...
0
3894
by: TSSRALBI | last post by:
Hello I'm a network technician in training and I need your help. I am currently learning how to create and manage the different types of VPNs and I have a question about LAN-to-LAN VPNs. The last exercise I practiced was to create a LAN-to-LAN VPN between two Pfsense firewalls, by using IPSEC protocols. I succeeded, with both firewalls in the same network. But I'm wondering if it's possible to do the same thing, with 2 Pfsense firewalls...
0
3938
by: adsilva | last post by:
A Windows Forms form does not have the event Unload, like VB6. What one acts like?
1
2410
by: 6302768590 | last post by:
Hai team i want code for transfer the data from one system to another through IP address by using C# our system has to for every 5mins then we have to update the data what the data is updated we have to send another system
0
1245
bsmnconsultancy
by: bsmnconsultancy | last post by:
In today's digital era, a well-designed website is crucial for businesses looking to succeed. Whether you're a small business owner or a large corporation in Toronto, having a strong online presence can significantly impact your brand's success. BSMN Consultancy, a leader in Website Development in Toronto offers valuable insights into creating effective websites that not only look great but also perform exceptionally well. In this comprehensive...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.