473,544 Members | 2,509 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
+ Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Latest Bytes Forum

Support forums for various IT topics. Programming languages, databases, systems, applications and more. Subscribe to a community, participate, ask, share your expertise and network.

thread by: teenabhardwaj | last post May 18 '23 by: teenabhardwaj
How would one discover a valid source for learning news, comfort, and help for engineering designs? Covering through piles of books takes a lot of time and effort. Endless Googling can be actually time-consuming as well. After all these hours expended online searching for interesting content, we allowed “ Would not it be expert to have all the top...
better678
thread by: better678 | last post May 18 '23 by: better678
Question: Discuss your understanding of the Java platform. Is the statement "Java is interpreted" correct? Answer: Java is an object-oriented language with two prominent features. First, it offers the ability to "write once, run anywhere," making it easy to achieve cross-platform capabilities. Second, Java incorporates garbage collection (GC)...
thread by: concettolabs | last post Aug 8 '23 by: vipulguptaseo
In today's business world, businesses are increasingly turning to PowerApps to develop custom business applications. PowerApps is a powerful tool that can be used to create mobile, web, and desktop applications that can be used to automate tasks, improve efficiency, and increase productivity. However, in order to get the most out of PowerApps,...
thread by: antdb | last post May 16 '23 by: antdb
In recent years, China Mobile has been strengthening the independent and controllable construction of IT support system for business operation. AntDB has been cultivated in the core system of carriers for 15 years, and has been put online in many fields of the communication industry and guaranteed continuous and smooth operation, which is fully...
Lib
thread by: 13632573036 | last post May 15 '23 by: 13632573036
I want to know how to switch “.lib” into “C++”,thanks
thread by: mukashingiro1 | last post Aug 13 '23 by: MerlinTheGreat
how to get date time picker control in visual basic 6.0
thread by: antdb | last post May 11 '23 by: antdb
AntDB database was started in 2008. On the core system of operators, AntDB provides online services for more than 1 billion users in 24 provinces across the country. With product features such as high performance, elastic expansion and high reliability, AntDB database can process one million core communications transactions per second at peak,...
thread by: Rajaganesh | last post May 9 '23 by: Rajaganesh
Hi Guys, Getting error while creating import-snapshot with VHD from AWS S3 to EC2 I have a VHD file with Windows OS, it was uploaded to the AWS S3 bucket. So I'm trying to create an import-snapshot of the VHD file from AWS S3 to EC2 by using AWS CLI with the below Linux command. aws ec2 import-snapshot --disk-container...
thread by: ChelseaNaomi | last post May 25 '23 by: isladogs
Hi All I have a text file which has multiple records. Each part of the record is separated by a comma. I am trying to import this data to an access table using an upload button for the end user. The end user will use a form to find the file & upload it which will then append the data to an access table. I am getting a Type Conversion Failure...
thread by: Rajaganesh | last post May 8 '23 by: Rajaganesh
Dear Experts! Getting error while import-snapshot an VHD from AWS S3 to EC2 I have a VHD file and it contains Windows OS, it was uploaded to the AWS S3 bucket. So I'm trying to create an import-snapshot from AWS S3 to EC2 by using AWS CLI and by using the below Linux command. aws ec2 import-snapshot --disk-container...
thread by: pythonnovice23 | last post May 8 '23 by: pythonnovice23
Hi I am new to python. After upgrading to python 3.6 the html module which was earlier used is not working. The error is as below from html import HTML ImportError: cannot import name 'HTML' Objective of the code is to read the data from file and outputing into html page. The snippet of source code and the version is as below
thread by: Liann | last post May 4 '23 by: Liann
We are now in excel application And im having difficulties in printing the data in flexgrid to excel .. aysssst.. Hope you could help me🤧🤧
DJRhino1175
thread by: DJRhino1175 | last post May 27 '23 by: isladogs
I have conditional formatting in a textbox based on a value of another textbox. > When this code is true in turns the font Bold and Red of the txt box What I need help with is how do I trigger a msgbox based of this conditional formatting? Or would it be better to do an after update code that does the conditional formatting and trigger the...
thread by: ufm123 | last post May 1 '23 by: ufm123
How to plot text in color? This option of Python is missing in matplotlibcpp within Visual Studio -> works only in b/w ! Who has a solution to solve the problem? UFM
thread by: ufm123 | last post May 1 '23 by: ufm123
How to plot text in color? This option of Python is missing in matplotlibcpp within Visual Studio -> works only in b/w ! Who has a solution to solve the problem? UFM
momo1014
thread by: momo1014 | last post May 12 '23 by: dommerly
Hello World! Hello to all you guys. I just register to this website, and I decided this is a pretty good place! I'm a 13-year old from China. I've learnt Python and I'm currently learn C. Hopfully I'll start learning C++ in June! P.S. I'll play Minecraft for an hour every night, so any good server to recommand?
thread by: saukrit | last post Apr 29 '23 by: saukrit
In the realm of Android development, two languages have consistently stood out: Java and Kotlin. Both languages have been widely adopted by developers, with Kotlin becoming the official language for Android app development in 2017. In this blog post, we will explore the features and benefits of both Java and Kotlin and how they contribute to the...
thread by: Rand0mstu | last post May 31 '23 by: Oralloy
#include <stdio.h> #include <getopt.h> #include <string.h> int main() { // Menu dictionary int menu_size = 4; struct MenuItem menu;
thread by: Aviqq | last post May 24 '23 by: Aviqq
Hi, I have an unbound combo box that I would like to navigate back and forth through the records populated in the combo box. I currently have an advance button thanks to this post here: https://bytes.com/topic/access/answers/649962-advancing-unbound-combo-box. Does anyone know how to do the opposite and create an previous record VBA code? ...
thread by: daviidjohn | last post Apr 26 '23 by: daviidjohn
<h2> <span style="font-size:20.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:18.0pt;font-family:" calibri",sans-serif;="" mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-theme-font:="" minor-latin;color:black;mso-themecolor:text1"=""> <span style="font-weight: bold;">Understanding Atlantic Courier Tracking System</span> <o:p></o:p> ...
BarryA
thread by: BarryA | last post Apr 26 '23 by: BarryA
I need to execute a SQL Server stored procedure from Java/Spring, and the SP has a try/catch block that logs errors to a table. The logging is required because the SP is also called manually or from a database task, however in my case, it creates an issue because the call from Spring is transactional (see...
isladogs
thread by: isladogs | last post May 6 '23 by: isladogs
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 3 May 2023 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM) The start time is equivalent to 19:00 (7PM) in Central Europe and 10AM in Seattle / PST Please note that the UK is now on Summer Time (UTC+1). For local times, please check World Time Buddy I am pleased to...
isladogs
thread by: isladogs | last post Apr 25 '23 by: isladogs
Access DevCon: Thursday 27 + Fri 28 April 2023 Today, Tuesday 25 April, is the last day to register for DevCon, the largest English language Access conference and open to the world. It's organized by Karl Donaubauer with expert assistance from Peter Doering and Philipp Stiefel. Join 150 Access experts and developers who love Access from...
thread by: newtothesite | last post Apr 24 '23 by: newtothesite
I've seen react, next, and other forms of javascript but if you were to build a chat application what would you use? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHrFCor8Jb8
thread by: Nikhilesh10 | last post Apr 24 '23 by: Nikhilesh10
Expecting a thorough difference and not that states one who tests is tester and one who develops is a developer.

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.