473,554 Members | 3,055 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
+ Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

XAdES examples/information

Hello,

at the moment I'm trying to familiarize me with XAdES - it would be helpful,
if I had besides "http://www.w3.org/TR/XAdES/" some further information.
Mainly some illustrative examples would be very appreciated. My main focus
is on timestamping-aspects, which means XAdES-T, XAdES-X and
XAdES-A.

Thanks...

Thomas

Jul 20 '05 #1
0 3584

This thread has been closed and replies have been disabled. Please start a new discussion.

Similar topics

by: Hal Vaughan | last post by:
I've said here before that I'm self taught. I have 4 reference books, and they mention listeners and give partial examples, but not one gives me a good, clear example of setting up a listener, using it, and disposing it. Can anyone either point me to some good examples online, or show me one? It would save me a day or two of try different...
by: Dales | last post by:
I have a custom control that builds what we refer to as "Formlets" around some content in a page. These are basically content "wrapper" sections that are tables that have a colored header and provide an open TD with a DIV in it for the content of this formlet. (The DIV is for DHTML to hide and show the content) I've created a web page...
by: Ryan McBride | last post by:
Once again at my wonderful job i've been given the task of "come teach your fellow idiot coworkers the skills you have" I write software for a company in chicago. I use visual basic on asp.net type platform. Recently i learned a little bit on database access and would like to knw more so that i can pass along the knowledge to my...
by: Senshodan | last post by:
Does anyone know if there is support for XADES in .NET? If so, which is the assembly responsible for that? If MS doesn't support XADES is there any third part assembly implementing that functionality? Thanks in advance.
by: Michael | last post by:
Hi! (OK, slightly silly subject line :) I'm extremely pleased to say - Kamaelia 0.4.0 has been released! What's New & Changed? =====================
by: sheroork | last post by:
Can anyone help me in getting to understand pointer to pointer with examples? Appritiate in advance. Sagar
by: Doug Arnott | last post by:
http://www.cs.rutgers.edu/~pxk/rutgers/notes/pdf/Cstyle.pdf has an example at the end of the document of an example of an alternative implementation of interest to me. In this example, the document provides an alternative implementation to the if-else sequence of using strcmp to match a set of strings. Such an example makes me think about the...
by: MarianM | last post by:
Hi all, how to validate xades xml against xades and xmlsig schemas? i have this sample: XmlTextReader xmlReader = new XmlTextReader(@"..\..\Data\xades_zep- epes.xml"); XmlReaderSettings settings = new XmlReaderSettings(); settings.ProhibitDtd = false; settings.ValidationType = ValidationType.Schema;
by: raylopez99 | last post by:
Keywords: scope resolution, passing classes between parent and child forms, parameter constructor method, normal constructor, default constructor, forward reference, sharing classes between forms. Here is a newbie mistake that I found myself doing (as a newbie), and that even a master programmer, the guru of this forum, Jon Skeet, missed!...
by: Hystou | last post by:
Most computers default to English, but sometimes we require a different language, especially when relocating. Forgot to request a specific language before your computer shipped? No problem! You can effortlessly switch the default language on Windows 10 without reinstalling. I'll walk you through it. First, let's disable language...
jinu1996
by: jinu1996 | last post by:
In today's digital age, having a compelling online presence is paramount for businesses aiming to thrive in a competitive landscape. At the heart of this digital strategy lies an intricately woven tapestry of website design and digital marketing. It's not merely about having a website; it's about crafting an immersive digital experience that...
by: Hystou | last post by:
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows Update option using the Control Panel or Settings app; it automatically checks for updates and installs any it finds, whether you like it or not. For...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 1 May 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome a new presenter, Adolph Dupré who will be discussing some powerful techniques for using class modules. He will explain when you may want to use classes...
by: conductexam | last post by:
I have .net C# application in which I am extracting data from word file and save it in database particularly. To store word all data as it is I am converting the whole word file firstly in HTML and then checking html paragraph one by one. At the time of converting from word file to html my equations which are in the word document file was convert...
by: TSSRALBI | last post by:
Hello I'm a network technician in training and I need your help. I am currently learning how to create and manage the different types of VPNs and I have a question about LAN-to-LAN VPNs. The last exercise I practiced was to create a LAN-to-LAN VPN between two Pfsense firewalls, by using IPSEC protocols. I succeeded, with both firewalls in...
by: adsilva | last post by:
A Windows Forms form does not have the event Unload, like VB6. What one acts like?
by: 6302768590 | last post by:
Hai team i want code for transfer the data from one system to another through IP address by using C# our system has to for every 5mins then we have to update the data what the data is updated we have to send another system
bsmnconsultancy
by: bsmnconsultancy | last post by:
In today's digital era, a well-designed website is crucial for businesses looking to succeed. Whether you're a small business owner or a large corporation in Toronto, having a strong online presence can significantly impact your brand's success. BSMN Consultancy, a leader in Website Development in Toronto offers valuable insights into creating...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.