473,426 Members | 1,545 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,426 software developers and data experts.

Please read me first

docdiesel
297 Expert 100+
Hi everybody,

of course you all have read the posting guide lines, but I'd like to kindly ask you to keep a few things in mind:
  • Use code tags for better readability (the '#' button in the editor).
  • Give some sample code which is refering to your problem, or the table/columns definitions.
  • Please add the DB2 error message, containing the return code (e.g. SQL0206N) and the sql state (e.g. SQLSTATE=42703).
  • Information about your environment (Linux, z/OS, Window$) and DB2 version sometimes can be very helpful.
  • Do not ask for solutions about homeworks, certifications etc., and do not answer such questions either.
  • Exam documentation is copyrighted by IBM, so don't ask for that either. Instead have a look at the IBM web site, e.g. the tutorial "DB2 V8 Family Fundamentals certification prep tutorials " at the IBM developerWorks pages regarding the DB2® (Version 8) Fundamentals Certification (Exam 700).
This makes it easier for the community to understand your problem and maybe even to present a solution. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Bernd
Feb 22 '08 #1
1 18675
# testin()
{
test=test123;
}
#
Mar 25 '09 #2

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: Thomas G. Marshall | last post by:
This message is sent to these newsgroups because they are no longer valid: comp.lang.java comp.lang.java.api comp.lang.java.bugs comp.lang.java.misc comp.lang.java.setup comp.lang.java.tech
by: Chua Wen Ching | last post by:
Hi there, I have some problems when reading XML file. 1. First this, is what i did, cause i can't seem to read "sub elements or tags" values, so i place those values into attributes like this....
by: Alan Silver | last post by:
Hello, This is NOT a troll, it's a genuine question. Please read right through to see why. I have been using Vusual Basic and Classic ASP for some years, and have now started looking at...
by: David Van D | last post by:
Hi there, A few weeks until I begin my journey towards a degree in Computer Science at Canterbury University in New Zealand, Anyway the course tutors are going to be teaching us JAVA wth bluej...
by: Tarun Mistry | last post by:
Hi all, I have posted this in both the c# and asp.net groups as it applies to both (apologies if it breaks some group rules). I am making a web app in asp.net using c#. This is the first fully OO...
by: naknak4 | last post by:
Introduction This assignment requires you to develop solutions to the given problem using several different approaches (which actually involves using three different STL containers). You will...
by: raa abdullah | last post by:
Overview A conflict-serializbility\recoverability checker, SCR, is a program that takes in a schedule and outputs 2 decisions: Conflict serialzable or Not confilict serializable AND Recoverable or...
by: Amali | last post by:
I'm newdie in c programming. this is my first project in programming. I have to write a program for a airline reservation. this is what i have done yet. but when it runs it shows the number of...
Markus
by: Markus | last post by:
Before you post please: Turn on PHP Debugging Messages - this will help yourself and our experts to solve your problem. Please provide the error details in your post. Read the Posting...
by: nemocccc | last post by:
hello, everyone, I want to develop a software for my android phone for daily needs, any suggestions?
by: Hystou | last post by:
There are some requirements for setting up RAID: 1. The motherboard and BIOS support RAID configuration. 2. The motherboard has 2 or more available SATA protocol SSD/HDD slots (including MSATA, M.2...
Most computers default to English, but sometimes we require a different language, especially when relocating. Forgot to request a specific language before your computer shipped? No problem! You can...
Oralloy
by: Oralloy | last post by:
Hello folks, I am unable to find appropriate documentation on the type promotion of bit-fields when using the generalised comparison operator "<=>". The problem is that using the GNU compilers,...
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows...
tracyyun
by: tracyyun | last post by:
Dear forum friends, With the development of smart home technology, a variety of wireless communication protocols have appeared on the market, such as Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Each...
agi2029
by: agi2029 | last post by:
Let's talk about the concept of autonomous AI software engineers and no-code agents. These AIs are designed to manage the entire lifecycle of a software development project—planning, coding, testing,...
by: conductexam | last post by:
I have .net C# application in which I am extracting data from word file and save it in database particularly. To store word all data as it is I am converting the whole word file firstly in HTML and...
by: TSSRALBI | last post by:
Hello I'm a network technician in training and I need your help. I am currently learning how to create and manage the different types of VPNs and I have a question about LAN-to-LAN VPNs. The...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.