By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
455,270 Members | 1,319 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 455,270 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

how to convert...

P: n/a
how to convert fromVC# to VB.net....
in vc# :

private delegate void NewFormDelegate(Form f);

public void NewMdiForm(Form f)
{
this.Invoke(new NewFormDelegate(NewForm),new
object[1]{f});
}

in vb.net :......
but i'm not sure if this is right way....

Delegate Sub NewFormDelegate(ByVal f As Form)
Private Deleg As NewFormDelegate

Public Sub NewMdiForm(ByVal f As Form)
Deleg = New NewFormDelegate(AddressOf NewForm)
Me.Deleg.Invoke(f)
End Sub

is that right or wrong......?
regards,

Nov 21 '05 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
5 Replies


P: n/a
Go to http://www.google.com & search for an online translator. You can then
translate it.

Its not the job of this newsgroup to do it for you
Nov 21 '05 #2

P: n/a
:-\

Crouchie1998 wrote:
Go to http://www.google.com & search for an online translator. You can then
translate it.

Its not the job of this newsgroup to do it for you


Nov 21 '05 #3

P: n/a
"Supra" <su*****@rogers.com> schrieb:
Go to http://www.google.com & search for an online translator. You can
then
translate it.


:-\


Do all of them fail?

Converting code between .NET programming languages
<URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/dotnet/faqs/?id=languageconverters&lang=en>

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
V B <URL:http://classicvb.org/petition/>

Nov 21 '05 #4

P: n/a
Our Instant VB C# to VB.NET converter produces:

Private Delegate Sub NewFormDelegate(ByVal f As Form)

Public Sub NewMdiForm(ByVal f As Form)
Me.Invoke(New NewFormDelegate(AddressOf NewForm),New
Object(0){f})
End Sub

David Anton
www.tangiblesoftwaresolutions.com
Home of the Instant C# VB.NET to C# converter and the Instant VB C# to
VB.NET converter

"Supra" wrote:
how to convert fromVC# to VB.net....
in vc# :

private delegate void NewFormDelegate(Form f);

public void NewMdiForm(Form f)
{
this.Invoke(new NewFormDelegate(NewForm),new
object[1]{f});
}

in vb.net :......
but i'm not sure if this is right way....

Delegate Sub NewFormDelegate(ByVal f As Form)
Private Deleg As NewFormDelegate

Public Sub NewMdiForm(ByVal f As Form)
Deleg = New NewFormDelegate(AddressOf NewForm)
Me.Deleg.Invoke(f)
End Sub

is that right or wrong......?
regards,

Nov 21 '05 #5

P: n/a
thank :-) . that better.

David Anton wrote:
Our Instant VB C# to VB.NET converter produces:

Private Delegate Sub NewFormDelegate(ByVal f As Form)

Public Sub NewMdiForm(ByVal f As Form)
Me.Invoke(New NewFormDelegate(AddressOf NewForm),New
Object(0){f})
End Sub

David Anton
www.tangiblesoftwaresolutions.com
Home of the Instant C# VB.NET to C# converter and the Instant VB C# to
VB.NET converter

"Supra" wrote:
how to convert fromVC# to VB.net....
in vc# :

private delegate void NewFormDelegate(Form f);

public void NewMdiForm(Form f)
{
this.Invoke(new NewFormDelegate(NewForm),new
object[1]{f});
}

in vb.net :......
but i'm not sure if this is right way....

Delegate Sub NewFormDelegate(ByVal f As Form)
Private Deleg As NewFormDelegate

Public Sub NewMdiForm(ByVal f As Form)
Deleg = New NewFormDelegate(AddressOf NewForm)
Me.Deleg.Invoke(f)
End Sub

is that right or wrong......?
regards,


Nov 21 '05 #6

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.