473,888 Members | 1,816 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
+ Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

*** HELP *** Problems Accessing Simple VB.NET Access Database


I'm having a problem in accessing a Microsoft Access Database in a
VB.NET Web Application. It's so straight forward, I thought I'd walk
you through all the details here:

1) I have a .NET Web Application called "Lesson18b" under
"C:\Inetpub\www root\Lesson18b" .

2) I have one Web Form on this Lesson called "Form18b.as px"

3) In this same Folder under Inetpub I have the Microsoft NorthWinds
Access Database called "FPNWIND.MD B"

4) I add an OleDBConnection called OleDBConnection 1 to Form18b.aspx.
I set the "New Connection" Properties to: Provider is "Microsoft
Jet 4.0 OLE DB Provider". Database Name is "FPNWIND.MD B". User
name is "Admin". Blank Password is checked. I test the connection
and it states that the "Test Connection Succeeded". I choose not
to include a password in the connection string.

5) I then add an OleDBCommand called OleDBCommand1 to Form18b.aspx. I
set the connection to OleDBConnection 1. For the command text I select
the "..." and when asked, I add table "Customers" . I move
"All Columns" to the grid below, producing the SQL "SELECT
Customers.* FROM Customers". When I right click the bottom
grid and choose "Run", it fills the grid with data. So far, so
good.

6) To Form18.aspx I add a text field called "txtResults " and a
command button called "Button1".

7) Double-clicking on "Button1", I add the following lines of
code:

Private Sub Button1_Click(B yVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArg s) Handles Button1.Click
Dim dr As OleDb.OleDbData Reader
OleDbConnection 1.Open()
dr = OleDbCommand1.E xecuteReader
While dr.Read
txtResults.Text = dr.GetValue(0)
End While
End Sub

8) When I build, then run the application, and click on "Button1",
I get the following error:

We can't find http://localhost/Lesson18b/Form18b.aspx
Error - Internal server error

9) If I debug the application, it bombs on the following line in
Button1:

OleDbConnection 1.Open()

I'm trying to get the data to display on txtResults. This code works
fine in a regular VB App...but for some reason it will not work on this
Web VB App.

Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening?

Jul 29 '06 #1
5 2270
This is an easy one :-)
Rights ,,, in the 2005 version you can create a special data subdirectory ,
however in previous versions i would recomend to create a subdirectory
outside the inetpub and grant the rights on this directory for the Asp.net
worker processes
regards

Michel Posseth [MCP]

<sa***********@ yahoo.caschreef in bericht
news:11******** **************@ i3g2000cwc.goog legroups.com...
>
I'm having a problem in accessing a Microsoft Access Database in a
VB.NET Web Application. It's so straight forward, I thought I'd walk
you through all the details here:

1) I have a .NET Web Application called "Lesson18b" under
"C:\Inetpub\www root\Lesson18b" .

2) I have one Web Form on this Lesson called "Form18b.as px"

3) In this same Folder under Inetpub I have the Microsoft NorthWinds
Access Database called "FPNWIND.MD B"

4) I add an OleDBConnection called OleDBConnection 1 to Form18b.aspx.
I set the "New Connection" Properties to: Provider is "Microsoft
Jet 4.0 OLE DB Provider". Database Name is "FPNWIND.MD B". User
name is "Admin". Blank Password is checked. I test the connection
and it states that the "Test Connection Succeeded". I choose not
to include a password in the connection string.

5) I then add an OleDBCommand called OleDBCommand1 to Form18b.aspx. I
set the connection to OleDBConnection 1. For the command text I select
the "..." and when asked, I add table "Customers" . I move
"All Columns" to the grid below, producing the SQL "SELECT
Customers.* FROM Customers". When I right click the bottom
grid and choose "Run", it fills the grid with data. So far, so
good.

6) To Form18.aspx I add a text field called "txtResults " and a
command button called "Button1".

7) Double-clicking on "Button1", I add the following lines of
code:

Private Sub Button1_Click(B yVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArg s) Handles Button1.Click
Dim dr As OleDb.OleDbData Reader
OleDbConnection 1.Open()
dr = OleDbCommand1.E xecuteReader
While dr.Read
txtResults.Text = dr.GetValue(0)
End While
End Sub

8) When I build, then run the application, and click on "Button1",
I get the following error:

We can't find http://localhost/Lesson18b/Form18b.aspx
Error - Internal server error

9) If I debug the application, it bombs on the following line in
Button1:

OleDbConnection 1.Open()

I'm trying to get the data to display on txtResults. This code works
fine in a regular VB App...but for some reason it will not work on this
Web VB App.

Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening?

Jul 30 '06 #2
Right, I'm using Visual Studio 2003. Ok, I'll put the database in
"C"\Databas es" which is out side INETPUB. How do I "grant the rights
on this directory for the Asp.net worker processes" ?

Thanks.
Michel Posseth [MCP] wrote:
This is an easy one :-)
Rights ,,, in the 2005 version you can create a special data subdirectory ,
however in previous versions i would recomend to create a subdirectory
outside the inetpub and grant the rights on this directory for the Asp.net
worker processes
regards

Michel Posseth [MCP]

<sa***********@ yahoo.caschreef in bericht
news:11******** **************@ i3g2000cwc.goog legroups.com...

I'm having a problem in accessing a Microsoft Access Database in a
VB.NET Web Application. It's so straight forward, I thought I'd walk
you through all the details here:

1) I have a .NET Web Application called "Lesson18b" under
"C:\Inetpub\www root\Lesson18b" .

2) I have one Web Form on this Lesson called "Form18b.as px"

3) In this same Folder under Inetpub I have the Microsoft NorthWinds
Access Database called "FPNWIND.MD B"

4) I add an OleDBConnection called OleDBConnection 1 to Form18b.aspx.
I set the "New Connection" Properties to: Provider is "Microsoft
Jet 4.0 OLE DB Provider". Database Name is "FPNWIND.MD B". User
name is "Admin". Blank Password is checked. I test the connection
and it states that the "Test Connection Succeeded". I choose not
to include a password in the connection string.

5) I then add an OleDBCommand called OleDBCommand1 to Form18b.aspx. I
set the connection to OleDBConnection 1. For the command text I select
the "..." and when asked, I add table "Customers" . I move
"All Columns" to the grid below, producing the SQL "SELECT
Customers.* FROM Customers". When I right click the bottom
grid and choose "Run", it fills the grid with data. So far, so
good.

6) To Form18.aspx I add a text field called "txtResults " and a
command button called "Button1".

7) Double-clicking on "Button1", I add the following lines of
code:

Private Sub Button1_Click(B yVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArg s) Handles Button1.Click
Dim dr As OleDb.OleDbData Reader
OleDbConnection 1.Open()
dr = OleDbCommand1.E xecuteReader
While dr.Read
txtResults.Text = dr.GetValue(0)
End While
End Sub

8) When I build, then run the application, and click on "Button1",
I get the following error:

We can't find http://localhost/Lesson18b/Form18b.aspx
Error - Internal server error

9) If I debug the application, it bombs on the following line in
Button1:

OleDbConnection 1.Open()

I'm trying to get the data to display on txtResults. This code works
fine in a regular VB App...but for some reason it will not work on this
Web VB App.

Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening?
Jul 30 '06 #3
ASP.Net runs under a user account so you can grant it rights as you can with
anny user

as an alternative you can use impersonation

see this for details :
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317012/

you can grant Write permissions for the ASPNET account. You can grant Write
permissions for an individual file or for directory hierarchies.

Important When you grant Write permissions for an individual file or for
directory hierarchies to the ASPNET account, all ASP.NET Web applications
that are running under the ASPNET account on the server are also able to
write to this file or the directory hierarchies ( however if you created a
specific directory this should not be a problem )


"sa***********@ yahoo.ca" wrote:
Right, I'm using Visual Studio 2003. Ok, I'll put the database in
"C"\Databas es" which is out side INETPUB. How do I "grant the rights
on this directory for the Asp.net worker processes" ?

Thanks.
Michel Posseth [MCP] wrote:
This is an easy one :-)
Rights ,,, in the 2005 version you can create a special data subdirectory ,
however in previous versions i would recomend to create a subdirectory
outside the inetpub and grant the rights on this directory for the Asp.net
worker processes
regards

Michel Posseth [MCP]

<sa***********@ yahoo.caschreef in bericht
news:11******** **************@ i3g2000cwc.goog legroups.com...
>
I'm having a problem in accessing a Microsoft Access Database in a
VB.NET Web Application. It's so straight forward, I thought I'd walk
you through all the details here:
>
1) I have a .NET Web Application called "Lesson18b" under
"C:\Inetpub\www root\Lesson18b" .
>
2) I have one Web Form on this Lesson called "Form18b.as px"
>
3) In this same Folder under Inetpub I have the Microsoft NorthWinds
Access Database called "FPNWIND.MD B"
>
4) I add an OleDBConnection called OleDBConnection 1 to Form18b.aspx.
I set the "New Connection" Properties to: Provider is "Microsoft
Jet 4.0 OLE DB Provider". Database Name is "FPNWIND.MD B". User
name is "Admin". Blank Password is checked. I test the connection
and it states that the "Test Connection Succeeded". I choose not
to include a password in the connection string.
>
5) I then add an OleDBCommand called OleDBCommand1 to Form18b.aspx. I
set the connection to OleDBConnection 1. For the command text I select
the "..." and when asked, I add table "Customers" . I move
"All Columns" to the grid below, producing the SQL "SELECT
Customers.* FROM Customers". When I right click the bottom
grid and choose "Run", it fills the grid with data. So far, so
good.
>
6) To Form18.aspx I add a text field called "txtResults " and a
command button called "Button1".
>
7) Double-clicking on "Button1", I add the following lines of
code:
>
Private Sub Button1_Click(B yVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArg s) Handles Button1.Click
Dim dr As OleDb.OleDbData Reader
OleDbConnection 1.Open()
dr = OleDbCommand1.E xecuteReader
While dr.Read
txtResults.Text = dr.GetValue(0)
End While
End Sub
>
8) When I build, then run the application, and click on "Button1",
I get the following error:
>
We can't find http://localhost/Lesson18b/Form18b.aspx
Error - Internal server error
>
9) If I debug the application, it bombs on the following line in
Button1:
>
OleDbConnection 1.Open()
>
I'm trying to get the data to display on txtResults. This code works
fine in a regular VB App...but for some reason it will not work on this
Web VB App.
>
Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening?
>

Jul 30 '06 #4
I've created a database outside the "C:\InetPub " Account. Now, when I
run the program I get an error on the line:

OleDbConnection 1.Open()

It says:

We can't find "http://localhost/DBTest1/frmMain.aspx"
Error - Internal server error

If I comment out this line then it doesn't have any problems finding
the Web Page.

I can't seem to find a way to debug this any further...just the
"Internal Error" business. If I click on the "Run" Option in the
bottom grid on the OleCommand1 Object I do see the data from the
database... The connection seems to be working fine.

How come I'm getting this error?

Thanks
M. Posseth wrote:
ASP.Net runs under a user account so you can grant it rights as you can with
anny user

as an alternative you can use impersonation

see this for details :
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317012/

you can grant Write permissions for the ASPNET account. You can grant Write
permissions for an individual file or for directory hierarchies.

Important When you grant Write permissions for an individual file or for
directory hierarchies to the ASPNET account, all ASP.NET Web applications
that are running under the ASPNET account on the server are also able to
write to this file or the directory hierarchies ( however if you created a
specific directory this should not be a problem )


"sa***********@ yahoo.ca" wrote:
Right, I'm using Visual Studio 2003. Ok, I'll put the database in
"C"\Databas es" which is out side INETPUB. How do I "grant the rights
on this directory for the Asp.net worker processes" ?

Thanks.
Michel Posseth [MCP] wrote:
This is an easy one :-)
>
>
Rights ,,, in the 2005 version you can create a special data subdirectory ,
however in previous versions i would recomend to create a subdirectory
outside the inetpub and grant the rights on this directory for the Asp.net
worker processes
>
>
regards
>
Michel Posseth [MCP]
>
>
>
<sa***********@ yahoo.caschreef in bericht
news:11******** **************@ i3g2000cwc.goog legroups.com...

I'm having a problem in accessing a Microsoft Access Database in a
VB.NET Web Application. It's so straight forward, I thought I'd walk
you through all the details here:

1) I have a .NET Web Application called "Lesson18b" under
"C:\Inetpub\www root\Lesson18b" .

2) I have one Web Form on this Lesson called "Form18b.as px"

3) In this same Folder under Inetpub I have the Microsoft NorthWinds
Access Database called "FPNWIND.MD B"

4) I add an OleDBConnection called OleDBConnection 1 to Form18b.aspx.
I set the "New Connection" Properties to: Provider is "Microsoft
Jet 4.0 OLE DB Provider". Database Name is "FPNWIND.MD B". User
name is "Admin". Blank Password is checked. I test the connection
and it states that the "Test Connection Succeeded". I choose not
to include a password in the connection string.

5) I then add an OleDBCommand called OleDBCommand1 to Form18b.aspx. I
set the connection to OleDBConnection 1. For the command text I select
the "..." and when asked, I add table "Customers" . I move
"All Columns" to the grid below, producing the SQL "SELECT
Customers.* FROM Customers". When I right click the bottom
grid and choose "Run", it fills the grid with data. So far, so
good.

6) To Form18.aspx I add a text field called "txtResults " and a
command button called "Button1".

7) Double-clicking on "Button1", I add the following lines of
code:

Private Sub Button1_Click(B yVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArg s) Handles Button1.Click
Dim dr As OleDb.OleDbData Reader
OleDbConnection 1.Open()
dr = OleDbCommand1.E xecuteReader
While dr.Read
txtResults.Text = dr.GetValue(0)
End While
End Sub

8) When I build, then run the application, and click on "Button1",
I get the following error:

We can't find http://localhost/Lesson18b/Form18b.aspx
Error - Internal server error

9) If I debug the application, it bombs on the following line in
Button1:

OleDbConnection 1.Open()

I'm trying to get the data to display on txtResults. This code works
fine in a regular VB App...but for some reason it will not work on this
Web VB App.

Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening?
Aug 1 '06 #5
I took off "friendly messaging" for the browser, and now have a more
descriptive error for this problem. It says:

The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file
'D:\databases\g uest.mdb'. It is already opened exclusively by another
user, or you need permission to view its data.

I have just rebooted the PC, so it cannot be opened exclusively by
another user. When I define the Connection String in the
OleConnection1, I have:

Provider Tab
------------------
a) Microsoft Jet 4.0 OLE DB Provider

Connection Tab
-----------------------
a) I select the database "guestbook. mdb"
b) User name: Admin
c) I click on "Blank password", but not "Allow saving password"

Advanced Tab
--------------------
a) I choose "Share Deny None"

When the wizard is about to close I select: "Include Password"

This didn't work, and I've played around with the settings, but to no
avail. What's wrong?

Thanks
sa***********@y ahoo.ca wrote:
I've created a database outside the "C:\InetPub " Account. Now, when I
run the program I get an error on the line:

OleDbConnection 1.Open()

It says:

We can't find "http://localhost/DBTest1/frmMain.aspx"
Error - Internal server error

If I comment out this line then it doesn't have any problems finding
the Web Page.

I can't seem to find a way to debug this any further...just the
"Internal Error" business. If I click on the "Run" Option in the
bottom grid on the OleCommand1 Object I do see the data from the
database... The connection seems to be working fine.

How come I'm getting this error?

Thanks
M. Posseth wrote:
ASP.Net runs under a user account so you can grant it rights as you can with
anny user

as an alternative you can use impersonation

see this for details :
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317012/

you can grant Write permissions for the ASPNET account. You can grant Write
permissions for an individual file or for directory hierarchies.

Important When you grant Write permissions for an individual file or for
directory hierarchies to the ASPNET account, all ASP.NET Web applications
that are running under the ASPNET account on the server are also able to
write to this file or the directory hierarchies ( however if you created a
specific directory this should not be a problem )


"sa***********@ yahoo.ca" wrote:
Right, I'm using Visual Studio 2003. Ok, I'll put the database in
"C"\Databas es" which is out side INETPUB. How do I "grant the rights
on this directory for the Asp.net worker processes" ?
>
Thanks.
>
>
Michel Posseth [MCP] wrote:
This is an easy one :-)


Rights ,,, in the 2005 version you can create a special data subdirectory ,
however in previous versions i would recomend to create a subdirectory
outside the inetpub and grant the rights on this directory for the Asp.net
worker processes


regards

Michel Posseth [MCP]



<sa***********@ yahoo.caschreef in bericht
news:11******** **************@ i3g2000cwc.goog legroups.com...
>
I'm having a problem in accessing a Microsoft Access Database in a
VB.NET Web Application. It's so straight forward, I thought I'd walk
you through all the details here:
>
1) I have a .NET Web Application called "Lesson18b" under
"C:\Inetpub\www root\Lesson18b" .
>
2) I have one Web Form on this Lesson called "Form18b.as px"
>
3) In this same Folder under Inetpub I have the Microsoft NorthWinds
Access Database called "FPNWIND.MD B"
>
4) I add an OleDBConnection called OleDBConnection 1 to Form18b.aspx.
I set the "New Connection" Properties to: Provider is "Microsoft
Jet 4.0 OLE DB Provider". Database Name is "FPNWIND.MD B". User
name is "Admin". Blank Password is checked. I test the connection
and it states that the "Test Connection Succeeded". I choose not
to include a password in the connection string.
>
5) I then add an OleDBCommand called OleDBCommand1 to Form18b.aspx. I
set the connection to OleDBConnection 1. For the command text I select
the "..." and when asked, I add table "Customers" . I move
"All Columns" to the grid below, producing the SQL "SELECT
Customers.* FROM Customers". When I right click the bottom
grid and choose "Run", it fills the grid with data. So far, so
good.
>
6) To Form18.aspx I add a text field called "txtResults " and a
command button called "Button1".
>
7) Double-clicking on "Button1", I add the following lines of
code:
>
Private Sub Button1_Click(B yVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArg s) Handles Button1.Click
Dim dr As OleDb.OleDbData Reader
OleDbConnection 1.Open()
dr = OleDbCommand1.E xecuteReader
While dr.Read
txtResults.Text = dr.GetValue(0)
End While
End Sub
>
8) When I build, then run the application, and click on "Button1",
I get the following error:
>
We can't find http://localhost/Lesson18b/Form18b.aspx
Error - Internal server error
>
9) If I debug the application, it bombs on the following line in
Button1:
>
OleDbConnection 1.Open()
>
I'm trying to get the data to display on txtResults. This code works
fine in a regular VB App...but for some reason it will not work on this
Web VB App.
>
Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening?
>
>
>
Aug 1 '06 #6

This thread has been closed and replies have been disabled. Please start a new discussion.

Similar topics

2
4448
by: Jon Dellaria | last post by:
I have been using MySql as the database using JSP's and JavaBeans but recently I have wanted to start using the database connection pooling mechanism built into TomCat. I think I am having a problem with defining my JDBC resource within Tomcat. I am pretty sure that my code is correct (but I am not certain), and the problem is with defining the resource in Tomcat. Has anyone done this before? Any advice would be helpful.
1
2145
by: Brad Pears | last post by:
Our graphic designer is developing our new company website. We have switched providers and currently she is working on the new website which currently ressides on the new providers server as they support the ASP development environment. Their server is a Win2K3 server. She is writing an ASP module to connect to an MS Access 2000 database and is having problems connecting. In this database there is only one table. She has tried many...
3
2731
by: Scott Castillo | last post by:
Is it possible to access an SQL Server database from a Javascript client? I know you can transfer variables from middleware to Javascript client, but was wondering if you can directly access database from client? Thanks for any response. Scott
1
1922
by: James Bird | last post by:
Hello In order to perform a hetrogeneous join (I think that's what they're called) between MySQL and another database, I've created an Access database containing linked tables from each datasource. I create the linked tables without any problems, clicking on "save password" before selecting the desired tables. I can then access both tables fine from within the Access GUI.
2
1817
by: DanB | last post by:
I am using VB DotNet Std Edition and am writing a web application that needs to read and write to an password protected database. The mdb files reside in a folder (fpdb) under the localhost (c:\inetpub\wwroot) Within the IDE I can view the data using the server explorer and I use that same oledb connection for the web form. I have tried accessing a non-password protected db in the same folder using
4
3548
by: James | last post by:
I have a VB windows forms application that accesses a Microsoft Access database that has been secured using user-level security. The application is being deployed using No-Touch deployment. The objective in utilizing this new deployment method is to reduce the maintenance overhead as well as making it easier for my users to setup and run the application initially. I have VS 2002, Windows XP, Access XP(2000 format). He is my problem....
1
650
by: James | last post by:
I have a VB windows forms application that accesses a Microsoft Access database that has been secured using user-level security. The application is being deployed using No-Touch deployment. The objective in utilizing this new deployment method is to reduce the maintenance overhead as well as making it easier for my users to setup and run the application initially. I have VS 2002, Windows XP, Access XP(2000 format). He is my problem....
4
1305
by: Nijazi Halimaji | last post by:
Hi newsgroup I have some problems with my service which is using ODBC-Connections. My service is executed as a local system (I tried already every other account type, even the domain-admin) If the database i am accessing with odbc is stored on my local hard disk, then I have no problems.
4
2355
by: ThePhenix | last post by:
Hi everybody, I have recently been doing a conversion for my boss for a access 2000 database (both front and backend) to a MSSQL backend. I finished the conversion today (as quite a lot of the code / queries ran slow due to access running the queries locally rather than on the server). And tested it on my and my boss's machine with no problems so he gave the go ahead to update everybody to our new mssql 2000 backend with the modified...
0
11176
Oralloy
by: Oralloy | last post by:
Hello folks, I am unable to find appropriate documentation on the type promotion of bit-fields when using the generalised comparison operator "<=>". The problem is that using the GNU compilers, it seems that the internal comparison operator "<=>" tries to promote arguments from unsigned to signed. This is as boiled down as I can make it. Here is my compilation command: g++-12 -std=c++20 -Wnarrowing bit_field.cpp Here is the code in...
0
10772
jinu1996
by: jinu1996 | last post by:
In today's digital age, having a compelling online presence is paramount for businesses aiming to thrive in a competitive landscape. At the heart of this digital strategy lies an intricately woven tapestry of website design and digital marketing. It's not merely about having a website; it's about crafting an immersive digital experience that captivates audiences and drives business growth. The Art of Business Website Design Your website is...
1
10880
by: Hystou | last post by:
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows Update option using the Control Panel or Settings app; it automatically checks for updates and installs any it finds, whether you like it or not. For most users, this new feature is actually very convenient. If you want to control the update process,...
0
10434
tracyyun
by: tracyyun | last post by:
Dear forum friends, With the development of smart home technology, a variety of wireless communication protocols have appeared on the market, such as Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Each protocol has its own unique characteristics and advantages, but as a user who is planning to build a smart home system, I am a bit confused by the choice of these technologies. I'm particularly interested in Zigbee because I've heard it does some...
1
7988
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 1 May 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome a new presenter, Adolph Dupré who will be discussing some powerful techniques for using class modules. He will explain when you may want to use classes instead of User Defined Types (UDT). For example, to manage the data in unbound forms. Adolph will...
0
5812
by: TSSRALBI | last post by:
Hello I'm a network technician in training and I need your help. I am currently learning how to create and manage the different types of VPNs and I have a question about LAN-to-LAN VPNs. The last exercise I practiced was to create a LAN-to-LAN VPN between two Pfsense firewalls, by using IPSEC protocols. I succeeded, with both firewalls in the same network. But I'm wondering if it's possible to do the same thing, with 2 Pfsense firewalls...
0
6012
by: adsilva | last post by:
A Windows Forms form does not have the event Unload, like VB6. What one acts like?
1
4638
by: 6302768590 | last post by:
Hai team i want code for transfer the data from one system to another through IP address by using C# our system has to for every 5mins then we have to update the data what the data is updated we have to send another system
3
3246
bsmnconsultancy
by: bsmnconsultancy | last post by:
In today's digital era, a well-designed website is crucial for businesses looking to succeed. Whether you're a small business owner or a large corporation in Toronto, having a strong online presence can significantly impact your brand's success. BSMN Consultancy, a leader in Website Development in Toronto offers valuable insights into creating effective websites that not only look great but also perform exceptionally well. In this comprehensive...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.