By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
455,548 Members | 1,486 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 455,548 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

Tkinter function variable passing

P: n/a
How to pass the variables defined inside the function to the another
function on click event of the button in Tkinter?
pleas send me a sample code if anybody has it.
thanx

Jul 3 '06 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
4 Replies


P: n/a
arvind wrote:
How to pass the variables defined inside the function to the another
function on click event of the button in Tkinter?
def the_function(master):

variable = ...

def callback():
print variable

b = Button(master, command=callback)

</F>

Jul 3 '06 #2

P: n/a
Hi
thanx for replynig.
but functios are independent
and the button is inside one of the functions.
will u please reshape ur code and send it to me?
thank u.
Fredrik Lundh wrote:
arvind wrote:
How to pass the variables defined inside the function to the another
function on click event of the button in Tkinter?

def the_function(master):

variable = ...

def callback():
print variable

b = Button(master, command=callback)

</F>
Jul 3 '06 #3

P: n/a
"arvind" <ar**********@gmail.comwrote:
thanx for replynig.
but functios are independent
and the button is inside one of the functions.
will u please reshape ur code and send it to me?
where do I send the invoice ?

</F>

Jul 3 '06 #4

P: n/a
please send it to- ar**********@gmail.com.
Fredrik Lundh wrote:
"arvind" <ar**********@gmail.comwrote:
thanx for replynig.
but functios are independent
and the button is inside one of the functions.
will u please reshape ur code and send it to me?

where do I send the invoice ?

</F>
Jul 4 '06 #5

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.