469,311 Members | 2,447 Online
Bytes | Developer Community
New Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Post your question to a community of 469,311 developers. It's quick & easy.

Where can I find some examples of program in Python?

Hi,

If there is somebody knows where to get examples of programs in Python
concerned about any specific problems? Thanks!
Jul 18 '05 #1
3 1664
littleneo wrote:
If there is somebody knows where to get examples of programs in Python
concerned about any specific problems? Thanks!


I'm not sure what you need exactly so here are a bunch of general links:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonSoftware
http://www.python.org/pypi
http://www.vex.net/parnassus/ (seems down at the moment?)
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/

The last link is more of a library of handy code snippets.
The others have many links to Python programs...

--Irmen

Jul 18 '05 #2
littleneo wrote:
Hi,

If there is somebody knows where to get examples of programs in Python
concerned about any specific problems? Thanks!


Code Samples from the Python Cookbook from O'Reilly, freely available to
view and copy for your own use,

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/

Codebeach has a nice categorized collection of Python source code:

http://www.codebeach.com/index.asp?T...&CategoryID=16

--
Shane Mitchell fragile_at_skynet_dot_ie +353861922853 ICQ:277303018
Jul 18 '05 #3
Irmen de Jong wrote:
littleneo wrote:
If there is somebody knows where to get examples of programs in
Python concerned about any specific problems? Thanks!


I'm not sure what you need exactly so here are a bunch of general
links:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonSoftware
http://www.python.org/pypi
http://www.vex.net/parnassus/ (seems down at the moment?)
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/

The last link is more of a library of handy code snippets.
The others have many links to Python programs...

--Irmen


And, a couple of random clicks in the Python page of "Loads of
Linux Links" are likely to lead you to more code samples than you
can deal with:

http://loll.sourceforge.net/linux/li...hon/index.html

Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman
http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman
dk******@rexx.com
Jul 18 '05 #4

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.

Similar topics

8 posts views Thread by Richard | last post: by
47 posts views Thread by Andrey Tatarinov | last post: by
reply views Thread by Xah Lee | last post: by
23 posts views Thread by gord | last post: by
3 posts views Thread by js | last post: by
1 post views Thread by CARIGAR | last post: by
reply views Thread by zhoujie | last post: by
reply views Thread by suresh191 | last post: by
1 post views Thread by Geralt96 | last post: by
reply views Thread by harlem98 | last post: by
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.