By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
443,670 Members | 1,554 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 443,670 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

Breaking: FBI Ordered VA Tech Police To Stand Down (WHILE Cho was killing at VA Tech)

P: n/a
Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.

Story via
http://Muvy.org

Apr 21 '07 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
28 Replies


P: n/a
"Useful Info" <us********@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:11**********************@y5g2000hsa.googlegro ups.com...
Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.

Story via
http://Muvy.org
The jury will be out for some time on this one, and I won't prejudge them,
but if true it does seem suspicious, as does the total failure of NORAD to
intercept even one of those allegedly hijacked planes on 9/11.

What lends some credibility to the possibility of a conspiracy here is the
fact that an unarmed populace cannot effectively resist or overthrow a
totalitarian government. Thus any government officials or agencies complicit
in 9/11, fascists that would slaughter thousands of American citizens to
further their evil aganda, would welcome any excuse to further disarm the
public. And they would unquestionably do so at the cost of only one
one-hundredth of the lives taken on 9/11.

Have you woken up yet, sheeple?

Apr 21 '07 #2

P: n/a
On Apr 21, 7:17 pm, "Freedom Fighter" <libe...@once.netwrote:
"Useful Info" <useful_...@yahoo.comwrote in message

news:11**********************@y5g2000hsa.googlegro ups.com...
Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.
Story via
http://Muvy.org

The jury will be out for some time on this one, and I won't prejudge them
I hope we don't get the OJ jury... I just don't trust them.

Apr 21 '07 #3

P: n/a
On Apr 21, 9:31 pm, Pedro Sanchez <Dr.PedroSanc...@yahoo.comwrote:
Even the OJ Jury would say you people are crazy as shit with all these
conspiracy theories.
A hypothesis about a crime supported by evidence must be pursued,
especially
if people came to serious harm, and especially if an obvious cover-up
is
happening.

See how the USA is becoming a police state:
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html
Apr 22 '07 #4

P: n/a
In article <78********************************@bbb.org>,
Pedro Sanchez <Dr*************@yahoo.comwrote:
On 21 Apr 2007 16:54:48 -0700, ho****************@hotmail.com wrote:
On Apr 21, 7:17 pm, "Freedom Fighter" <libe...@once.netwrote:
"Useful Info" <useful_...@yahoo.comwrote in message

news:11**********************@y5g2000hsa.googlegro ups.com...

Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.

Story via
http://Muvy.org

The jury will be out for some time on this one, and I won't prejudge them
I hope we don't get the OJ jury... I just don't trust them.

Even the OJ Jury would say you people are crazy as shit with all these
conspiracy theories.

Is NOTHING not part of a gov't cover-up?
Not to mention that the claim that the "FBI ordered the VA Tech police
to stand down" is bullshit on its face. Homicide is a violation of
*state* law, therefore state law enforcement officials have the superior
jurisdiction. The FBI couldn't order them to do jack squat. If anyone
was doing the ordering, it would have been local law enforcement.

People need to get beyond their Hollywood image of how law enforcement
works.
Apr 22 '07 #5

P: n/a
On Apr 21, 2:03 pm, Useful Info <useful_...@yahoo.comwrote:
Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.

Story via
http://Muvy.org
Bullsh*t....when the shooter had control of the campus law enforcement
INCLUDING FBI were running around like a chicken with its head cut
off.

And note that all the cops went home safe that night without firing a
shot.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the FBI learned about the
shootings by watching television....just like the rest of us.

TMT

Apr 22 '07 #6

P: n/a
In article <11*********************@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups. com>,
Too_Many_Tools <to************@yahoo.comwrote:
On Apr 21, 2:03 pm, Useful Info <useful_...@yahoo.comwrote:
Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.

Story via
http://Muvy.org

Bullsh*t....when the shooter had control of the campus law enforcement
INCLUDING FBI were running around like a chicken with its head cut
off.
Nope. The Bureau didn't arrive until after the kid was dead.
Apr 22 '07 #7

P: n/a
On Apr 22, 10:27 am, BTR1701 <btr1...@ix.netcom.comwrote:
In article <1177251268.567797.64...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups. com>,

Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.comwrote:
On Apr 21, 2:03 pm, Useful Info <useful_...@yahoo.comwrote:
Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.
Story via
http://Muvy.org
Bullsh*t....when the shooter had control of the campus law enforcement
INCLUDING FBI were running around like a chicken with its head cut
off.

Nope. The Bureau didn't arrive until after the kid was dead.
Wrong...I am talking about in their offices...that's why they arrived
after the party was over.

TMT

Apr 22 '07 #8

P: n/a
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 22, 10:27 am, BTR1701 <btr1...@ix.netcom.comwrote:
>In article <1177251268.567797.64...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups. com>,

Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.comwrote:
>>On Apr 21, 2:03 pm, Useful Info <useful_...@yahoo.comwrote:
Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.
Story via
http://Muvy.org
Bullsh*t....when the shooter had control of the campus law enforcement
INCLUDING FBI were running around like a chicken with its head cut
off.
Nope. The Bureau didn't arrive until after the kid was dead.

Wrong...I am talking about in their offices...that's why they arrived
after the party was over.

TMT
Sorry, unlike you, I AM near Blacksburg.

The FBI has NO JURISDICTION in this case. And they not only did
nothing, they COULD DO NOTHING until the Virginia law enforcement
authorities called them in.

And just for the heck of it - I checked out your stories. First of all,
there is no Matt Kazee in that area. Not in the VA Tech student
listing, not in the Blacksburg phone book or any other public reference
material there. Of course, this isn't perfect (he may have an unlisted
number), but certainly is suspicious.

I also contacted some EMT's, who put me in touch with the EMT's who were
on the scene. I talked to four of them. There was no stand-down order
at all. The only order was they were not allowed to go into an
unsecured area. That is Standard Operating Procedure in all calls. And
the Campus Police were trying to locate and subdue the shooter.

I won't go into any of the other details. Let's just say you're so full
of shit it's coming out your ears.

Keep trying to spread your lies and conspiracy theories. You're just
showing how stupid you really are.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
js*******@attglobal.net
==================
Apr 22 '07 #9

P: n/a
On Apr 22, 1:31 am, Pedro Sanchez <Dr.PedroSanc...@yahoo.comwrote:
On 21 Apr 2007 16:54:48 -0700,hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
On Apr 21, 7:17 pm, "Freedom Fighter" <libe...@once.netwrote:
"Useful Info" <useful_...@yahoo.comwrote in message
>news:11**********************@y5g2000hsa.googlegr oups.com...
Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.
Story via
http://Muvy.org
The jury will be out for some time on this one, and I won't prejudge them
I hope we don't get the OJ jury... I just don't trust them.

Even the OJ Jury would say you people are crazy as shit with all these
conspiracy theories.

Is NOTHING not part of a gov't cover-up?
I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Apr 23 '07 #10

P: n/a
In article <11**********************@d57g2000hsg.googlegroups .com>,
Too_Many_Tools <to************@yahoo.comwrote:
On Apr 22, 10:27 am, BTR1701 <btr1...@ix.netcom.comwrote:
In article <1177251268.567797.64...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups. com>,

Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.comwrote:
On Apr 21, 2:03 pm, Useful Info <useful_...@yahoo.comwrote:
Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.
Story via
http://Muvy.org
Bullsh*t....when the shooter had control of the campus law enforcement
INCLUDING FBI were running around like a chicken with its head cut
off.
Nope. The Bureau didn't arrive until after the kid was dead.

Wrong...I am talking about in their offices.
How could you possibly know what was going on in the Roanoke FBI
resident office? Let me guess, you're one of those Usenet psychics that
knows everything about everything, including what everyone is thinking
at any given moment?
Apr 23 '07 #11

P: n/a

"Useful Info" <us********@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:11**********************@y5g2000hsa.googlegro ups.com...
| Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
| at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
| pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.

hmmmm...so by having the local *campus* police (paid by the hour by the
univ. and not the city/state) not to pursue cho **AFTER** the homicides
(which was not DOUBLE [idiot]...more like an order of magnitude!!!), the FBI
'WANTED people to die'?

i don't get your argument. like, AT ALL. campus police are *rarely* city law
enforcement and, while being very professional, are NOT AT ALL qualified to
handle that sort of situation. they simply are not trained for it and
generally lack jurisdiction and authority to act in any other fashion than a
normal citizen.

while i've been totally remiss on becoming aquanted with the details of the
situation (which i will remedy), and haven't the slightest idea whether the
campus police were or were not actual police, i am not kookie enough to
believe the federal government wishes harm on the populous which it serves.

as far an your intro 'like on 9/11'...STFU, you illogical fuckwit! you must
prove a case or make such a claim known to all as at least generally true
before you can just babble shit from the bowels of your grey matter's dark
recesses. btw, to prove such a thing, you must provide evidence. you simply
do not have access to the information that leads to decisions made by those
put in charge of remedying the most dire of circumstances.

FOAD!!!

further, you cross-posting muther, wtf does this have to do with PHP?!!!
Apr 23 '07 #12

P: n/a

"Freedom Fighter" <li*****@once.netwrote in message
news:g4*********************@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
"Useful Info" <us********@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:11**********************@y5g2000hsa.googlegro ups.com...
>Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.

Story via
http://Muvy.org

The jury will be out for some time on this one, and I won't prejudge them,
but if true it does seem suspicious, as does the total failure of NORAD to
intercept even one of those allegedly hijacked planes on 9/11.

What lends some credibility to the possibility of a conspiracy here is the
fact that an unarmed populace cannot effectively resist or overthrow a
totalitarian government. Thus any government officials or agencies
complicit
in 9/11, fascists that would slaughter thousands of American citizens to
further their evil aganda, would welcome any excuse to further disarm the
public. And they would unquestionably do so at the cost of only one
one-hundredth of the lives taken on 9/11.

Have you woken up yet, sheeple?
I cannot disagree with you. This does seem consistent with the Neocon
agenda, and the larger global movement toward totalitarianism. Surveillance
and "total information awareness" is a camel's nose in the tent. Whitehouse
propaganda and packaged "news" is another. It's getting worse, folks.
Vigilance is required.

I will be very interested to hear more of the details concerning the VT
shooter. I give apologies/kudos to sandman, who called this one on the day
it happened, citing strangeness about the VT story. It is strange. I find
it hard to believe that 2 hours passed between the shootings without a
heightened alert putting cops in every building.
Apr 23 '07 #13

P: n/a
"Pedro Sanchez" <Dr*************@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:78********************************@bbb.org...
On 21 Apr 2007 16:54:48 -0700, ho****************@hotmail.com wrote:
>>On Apr 21, 7:17 pm, "Freedom Fighter" <libe...@once.netwrote:
>>"Useful Info" <useful_...@yahoo.comwrote in message

news:11**********************@y5g2000hsa.googleg roups.com...

Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.

Story via
http://Muvy.org

The jury will be out for some time on this one, and I won't prejudge
them

I hope we don't get the OJ jury... I just don't trust them.

Even the OJ Jury would say you people are crazy as shit with all these
conspiracy theories.

Is NOTHING not part of a gov't cover-up?
9/11 changed everything, and not perhaps in the way that many think. It
means that we have to watch our government officials like a hawk, all the
time. There hasn't been a more deceitful, power-abusing, neo-fascist
administration in the US in its entire history. Maybe the VT massacre is
exactly what you think it is. Maybe not. That doesn't make the people who
question it "crazy."

But your response does resemble that of a disinfo shill; because I don't
think you're at all stupid.
Apr 23 '07 #14

P: n/a
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 05:00:09 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:
>
9/11 changed everything, and not perhaps in the way that many think. It
means that we have to watch our government officials like a hawk, all the
time. There hasn't been a more deceitful, power-abusing, neo-fascist
administration in the US in its entire history.

Evidently you have never heard of the British Empire, the USSR or Nazi
Germany. Or Red China for that matter.

Remedial history classes are indicated in your case.

Gunner

"I don't want to abolish government.
I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can
drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.
-- Grover Norquist
Apr 23 '07 #15

P: n/a
"Gunner" <gu****@lightspeed.netwrote in message
news:br********************************@4ax.com...
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 05:00:09 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:
>>
9/11 changed everything, and not perhaps in the way that many think. It
means that we have to watch our government officials like a hawk, all the
time. There hasn't been a more deceitful, power-abusing, neo-fascist
administration in the US in its entire history.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
Evidently you have never heard of the British Empire, the USSR or Nazi
Germany. Or Red China for that matter.
Evidently, you did not actually read what I wrote. Read it again, then tell
me what you missed.

However, you're onto something (quite by accident): the Bush administration
does resemble the corrupt USSR, Nazi Germany and Red China in many ways.
Rights are abdicated, spying is rampant, citizens are threatened for
dissenting, etc. Americans have been lazy, and have allowed Destroyer Bush
to convert the formerly free, democratic US into a nation under de facto
martial law, where American citizens can be banned from travel, spied upon,
detained and tortured with impunity. Just like Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Saddam,
etc.
Remedial history classes are indicated in your case.
Reading classes (or glasses) are what I'd prescribe for you.

Wake up and smell the Fascism.
Apr 23 '07 #16

P: n/a
| However, you're onto something (quite by accident): the Bush
administration
| does resemble the corrupt USSR, Nazi Germany

WAIT RIGHT THERE !!!

that's a godwin...and now i claim my five pounds!

ding, ding, ding, ding...we have a winner.

what's said is that like all godwins, they have no real case...hence the
need to godwin. :)

but again i digress...WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH COMPUTER PROGRAMMING.
you fucking twat idiots can keep this to your illogical selves for all i
care.
Apr 23 '07 #17

P: n/a

"Steve" <no****@example.comwrote in message
news:8%*************@newsfe04.lga...
>| However, you're onto something (quite by accident): the Bush
administration
| does resemble the corrupt USSR, Nazi Germany

WAIT RIGHT THERE !!!

that's a godwin...and now i claim my five pounds!
I'll call your Godwin, and raise you...<PLONK>
Apr 23 '07 #18

P: n/a
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:11:36 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:
>"Gunner" <gu****@lightspeed.netwrote in message
news:br********************************@4ax.com.. .
>On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 05:00:09 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:
>>>
9/11 changed everything, and not perhaps in the way that many think. It
means that we have to watch our government officials like a hawk, all the
time. There hasn't been a more deceitful, power-abusing, neo-fascist
administration in the US in its entire history.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
Evidently you have never heard of the British Empire, the USSR or Nazi
Germany. Or Red China for that matter.

Evidently, you did not actually read what I wrote. Read it again, then tell
me what you missed.
Ooops..you are absolutely cornet. Mea Culpa. Let me correct what I said
then.

Evidently you have never heard of FDR, LBJ, Tammany Hall, US Grant, Abe
Lincoln and Bill Clinton.

Better?

>However, you're onto something (quite by accident): the Bush administration
does resemble the corrupt USSR, Nazi Germany and Red China in many ways.

Actually..they all resemble the Clinton Administration. And Red China
had their hands up both Bubbas and Algors ass making the mouths move.
>Rights are abdicated, spying is rampant, citizens are threatened for
dissenting, etc. Americans have been lazy, and have allowed Destroyer Bush
to convert the formerly free, democratic US into a nation under de facto
martial law, where American citizens can be banned from travel, spied upon,
detained and tortured with impunity. Just like Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Saddam,
etc.
Echelon and Carnivore were on Bush's watch? Fascinating!
>
>Remedial history classes are indicated in your case.

Reading classes (or glasses) are what I'd prescribe for you.
Read my correction.
>
Wake up and smell the Fascism.
Id rather sit here and watch the buffoonery from the Leftards.
Oddly enough....it smells like cheap perfume mixed with copious amounts
of pot.

Gunner
>
"I don't want to abolish government.
I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can
drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.
-- Grover Norquist
Apr 23 '07 #19

P: n/a
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:43:20 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:
>
"Steve" <no****@example.comwrote in message
news:8%*************@newsfe04.lga...
>>| However, you're onto something (quite by accident): the Bush
administration
| does resemble the corrupt USSR, Nazi Germany

WAIT RIGHT THERE !!!

that's a godwin...and now i claim my five pounds!

I'll call your Godwin, and raise you...<PLONK>

Thats the best Alfred E Stupid can do. That and spew half assed
conpiracy theories.

Gunner

"I don't want to abolish government.
I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can
drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.
-- Grover Norquist
Apr 23 '07 #20

P: n/a
WAYNESBURG, Ky. (AP) - Miss America 1944 has a talent that likely has never
appeared on a beauty pageant stage: She fired a handgun to shoot out a
vehicle's tires and stop an intruder. Venus Ramey, 82, confronted a man on
her farm in south-central Kentucky last week after she saw her dog run into
a storage building where thieves had previously made off with old farm
equipment.
Ramey said the man told her he would leave. "I said, 'Oh, no you won't,' and
I shot their tires so they couldn't leave," Ramey said.

She had to balance on her walker as she pulled out a snub-nosed .38-caliber
handgun.

"I didn't even think twice. I just went and did it," she said. "If they'd
even dared come close to me, they'd be 6 feet under by now."

Ramey then flagged down a passing motorist, who called 911.

Curtis Parrish of Ohio was charged with misdemeanor trespassing, Deputy Dan
Gilliam said. The man's hometown wasn't immediately available. Three other
people were questioned but were not arrested.

After winning the pageant with her singing, dancing and comedic talents,
Ramey sold war bonds and her picture was adorned on a B-17 that made
missions over Germany in World War II, according to the Miss America Web
site.

Ramey lived in Cincinnati for several years and was instrumental in helping
rejuvenate Over-the-Rhine historic buildings. She returned to Kentucky in
1990 to live on her farm.

"I'm trying to live a quiet, peaceful life and stay out of trouble, and all
it is, is one thing after another," she said.


Apr 23 '07 #21

P: n/a

"Gunner" <gu****@lightspeed.netwrote in message
news:0f********************************@4ax.com...
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:43:20 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:
>>
"Steve" <no****@example.comwrote in message
news:8%*************@newsfe04.lga...
>>>| However, you're onto something (quite by accident): the Bush
administration
| does resemble the corrupt USSR, Nazi Germany

WAIT RIGHT THERE !!!

that's a godwin...and now i claim my five pounds!

I'll call your Godwin, and raise you...<PLONK>


Thats the best Alfred E Stupid can do.
<plonk>

Apr 24 '07 #22

P: n/a
"Steve" <no****@example.comwrote in message
news:tv*****************@newsfe12.lga...
>
"Useful Info" <us********@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:11**********************@y5g2000hsa.googlegro ups.com...
| Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
| at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
| pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.

hmmmm...so by having the local *campus* police (paid by the hour by the
univ. and not the city/state) not to pursue cho **AFTER** the homicides
(which was not DOUBLE [idiot]...more like an order of magnitude!!!), the
FBI
'WANTED people to die'?

i don't get your argument. like, AT ALL. campus police are *rarely* city
law
enforcement and, while being very professional, are NOT AT ALL qualified
to
handle that sort of situation. they simply are not trained for it and
generally lack jurisdiction and authority to act in any other fashion than
a
normal citizen.

while i've been totally remiss on becoming aquanted with the details of
the
situation (which i will remedy), and haven't the slightest idea whether
the
campus police were or were not actual police, i am not kookie enough to
believe the federal government wishes harm on the populous which it
serves.

as far an your intro 'like on 9/11'...STFU, you illogical fuckwit! you
must
prove a case or make such a claim known to all as at least generally true
before you can just babble shit from the bowels of your grey matter's dark
recesses. btw, to prove such a thing, you must provide evidence. you
simply
do not have access to the information that leads to decisions made by
those
put in charge of remedying the most dire of circumstances.

FOAD!!!

further, you cross-posting muther, wtf does this have to do with PHP?!!!
Ooooh, she sounds angry!!
Apr 24 '07 #23

P: n/a
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:47:02 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:
>
"Gunner" <gu****@lightspeed.netwrote in message
news:0f********************************@4ax.com.. .
>On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:43:20 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:
>>>
"Steve" <no****@example.comwrote in message
news:8%*************@newsfe04.lga...
| However, you're onto something (quite by accident): the Bush
administration
| does resemble the corrupt USSR, Nazi Germany

WAIT RIGHT THERE !!!

that's a godwin...and now i claim my five pounds!

I'll call your Godwin, and raise you...<PLONK>


Thats the best Alfred E Stupid can do.

<plonk>

Crom but Im wounded! Wounded to the very core of my existence! My Self
Esteem is shattered! I shall now become a drug addict and spend the
rest of my life in smelly tattered torn clothing and live out my
existence in a refrigerator box in a bad part of town, mumbling to
myself and washing car windows for cigarettes.
Laugh laugh laugh

Snicker!

Gunner

"I don't want to abolish government.
I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can
drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.
-- Grover Norquist
Apr 24 '07 #24

P: n/a
.
Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:11:36 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:
>"Gunner" <gu****@lightspeed.netwrote in message
news:br********************************@4ax.com.. .
>>On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 05:00:09 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:

9/11 changed everything, and not perhaps in the way that many think. It
means that we have to watch our government officials like a hawk, all the
time. There hasn't been a more deceitful, power-abusing, neo-fascist
administration in the US in its entire history.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>Evidently you have never heard of the British Empire, the USSR or Nazi
Germany. Or Red China for that matter.
Evidently, you did not actually read what I wrote. Read it again, then tell
me what you missed.

Ooops..you are absolutely cornet. Mea Culpa. Let me correct what I said
then.

Evidently you have never heard of FDR, LBJ, Tammany Hall, US Grant, Abe
Lincoln and Bill Clinton.

Better?

>However, you're onto something (quite by accident): the Bush administration
does resemble the corrupt USSR, Nazi Germany and Red China in many ways.


Actually..they all resemble the Clinton Administration. And Red China
had their hands up both Bubbas and Algors ass making the mouths move.
>Rights are abdicated, spying is rampant, citizens are threatened for
dissenting, etc. Americans have been lazy, and have allowed Destroyer Bush
to convert the formerly free, democratic US into a nation under de facto
martial law, where American citizens can be banned from travel, spied upon,
detained and tortured with impunity. Just like Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Saddam,
etc.

Echelon and Carnivore were on Bush's watch? Fascinating!
>>Remedial history classes are indicated in your case.
Reading classes (or glasses) are what I'd prescribe for you.

Read my correction.
>Wake up and smell the Fascism.

Id rather sit here and watch the buffoonery from the Leftards.
Oddly enough....it smells like cheap perfume mixed with copious amounts
of pot.

Gunner
"I don't want to abolish government.
I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can
drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.
-- Grover Norquist
You seem to be an expert at having your head up your ass.

Your paranoia is justified! Everyone IS out to take away your
guns, Zero.
Apr 27 '07 #25

P: n/a
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 02:00:57 -0600, "." <.@.comwrote:
>Gunner wrote:
>On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:11:36 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:
>>"Gunner" <gu****@lightspeed.netwrote in message
news:br********************************@4ax.com. ..
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 05:00:09 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:

9/11 changed everything, and not perhaps in the way that many think. It
means that we have to watch our government officials like a hawk, all the
time. There hasn't been a more deceitful, power-abusing, neo-fascist
administration in the US in its entire history.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Evidently you have never heard of the British Empire, the USSR or Nazi
Germany. Or Red China for that matter.
Evidently, you did not actually read what I wrote. Read it again, then tell
me what you missed.

Ooops..you are absolutely cornet. Mea Culpa. Let me correct what I said
then.

Evidently you have never heard of FDR, LBJ, Tammany Hall, US Grant, Abe
Lincoln and Bill Clinton.

Better?

>>However, you're onto something (quite by accident): the Bush administration
does resemble the corrupt USSR, Nazi Germany and Red China in many ways.


Actually..they all resemble the Clinton Administration. And Red China
had their hands up both Bubbas and Algors ass making the mouths move.
>>Rights are abdicated, spying is rampant, citizens are threatened for
dissenting, etc. Americans have been lazy, and have allowed Destroyer Bush
to convert the formerly free, democratic US into a nation under de facto
martial law, where American citizens can be banned from travel, spied upon,
detained and tortured with impunity. Just like Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Saddam,
etc.

Echelon and Carnivore were on Bush's watch? Fascinating!
>>>Remedial history classes are indicated in your case.
Reading classes (or glasses) are what I'd prescribe for you.

Read my correction.
>>Wake up and smell the Fascism.

Id rather sit here and watch the buffoonery from the Leftards.
Oddly enough....it smells like cheap perfume mixed with copious amounts
of pot.

Gunner
"I don't want to abolish government.
I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can
drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.
-- Grover Norquist

You seem to be an expert at having your head up your ass.

Your paranoia is justified! Everyone IS out to take away your
guns, Zero.
Thank you for further confirmation that the Left is composed of nutbars
and utter buffoons. Seems you not only want folks to think you are an
idiot..but go ahead and post and prove it.

Shrug....Im sure your parents are ashamed of you.

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"
- James Burnham
Apr 27 '07 #26

P: n/a
.
Gunner wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 02:00:57 -0600, "." <.@.comwrote:
>Gunner wrote:
>>On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:11:36 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:

"Gunner" <gu****@lightspeed.netwrote in message
news:br********************************@4ax.com ...
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 05:00:09 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:
>
>9/11 changed everything, and not perhaps in the way that many think. It
>means that we have to watch our government officials like a hawk, all the
>time. There hasn't been a more deceitful, power-abusing, neo-fascist
>administration in the US in its entire history.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Evidently you have never heard of the British Empire, the USSR or Nazi
Germany. Or Red China for that matter.
Evidently, you did not actually read what I wrote. Read it again, then tell
me what you missed.

Ooops..you are absolutely cornet. Mea Culpa. Let me correct what I said
then.

Evidently you have never heard of FDR, LBJ, Tammany Hall, US Grant, Abe
Lincoln and Bill Clinton.

Better?
However, you're onto something (quite by accident): the Bush administration
does resemble the corrupt USSR, Nazi Germany and Red China in many ways.

Actually..they all resemble the Clinton Administration. And Red China
had their hands up both Bubbas and Algors ass making the mouths move.

Rights are abdicated, spying is rampant, citizens are threatened for
dissenting, etc. Americans have been lazy, and have allowed Destroyer Bush
to convert the formerly free, democratic US into a nation under de facto
martial law, where American citizens can be banned from travel, spied upon,
detained and tortured with impunity. Just like Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Saddam,
etc.
Echelon and Carnivore were on Bush's watch? Fascinating!
Remedial history classes are indicated in your case.
Reading classes (or glasses) are what I'd prescribe for you.
Read my correction.
Wake up and smell the Fascism.
Id rather sit here and watch the buffoonery from the Leftards.
Oddly enough....it smells like cheap perfume mixed with copious amounts
of pot.

Gunner
"I don't want to abolish government.
I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can
drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.
-- Grover Norquist
You seem to be an expert at having your head up your ass.

Your paranoia is justified! Everyone IS out to take away your
guns, Zero.

Thank you for further confirmation that the Left is composed of nutbars
and utter buffoons. Seems you not only want folks to think you are an
idiot..but go ahead and post and prove it.

Shrug....Im sure your parents are ashamed of you.

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"
- James Burnham
I'm not a coward who needs a gun to feel "safe".
Apr 28 '07 #27

P: n/a
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:09:56 -0600, "." <.@.comwrote:
>Gunner wrote:
>On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 02:00:57 -0600, "." <.@.comwrote:
>>Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:11:36 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:

"Gunner" <gu****@lightspeed.netwrote in message
news:br********************************@4ax.co m...
>On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 05:00:09 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
>wrote:
>>
>>9/11 changed everything, and not perhaps in the way that many think. It
>>means that we have to watch our government officials like a hawk, all the
>>time. There hasn't been a more deceitful, power-abusing, neo-fascist
>>administration in the US in its entire history.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Evidently you have never heard of the British Empire, the USSR or Nazi
>Germany. Or Red China for that matter.
Evidently, you did not actually read what I wrote. Read it again, then tell
me what you missed.
>
Ooops..you are absolutely cornet. Mea Culpa. Let me correct what I said
then.

Evidently you have never heard of FDR, LBJ, Tammany Hall, US Grant, Abe
Lincoln and Bill Clinton.

Better?
However, you're onto something (quite by accident): the Bush administration
does resemble the corrupt USSR, Nazi Germany and Red China in many ways.

Actually..they all resemble the Clinton Administration. And Red China
had their hands up both Bubbas and Algors ass making the mouths move.

Rights are abdicated, spying is rampant, citizens are threatened for
dissenting, etc. Americans have been lazy, and have allowed Destroyer Bush
to convert the formerly free, democratic US into a nation under de facto
martial law, where American citizens can be banned from travel, spied upon,
detained and tortured with impunity. Just like Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Saddam,
etc.
Echelon and Carnivore were on Bush's watch? Fascinating!
>Remedial history classes are indicated in your case.
Reading classes (or glasses) are what I'd prescribe for you.
Read my correction.
Wake up and smell the Fascism.
Id rather sit here and watch the buffoonery from the Leftards.
Oddly enough....it smells like cheap perfume mixed with copious amounts
of pot.

Gunner
"I don't want to abolish government.
I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can
drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.
-- Grover Norquist
You seem to be an expert at having your head up your ass.

Your paranoia is justified! Everyone IS out to take away your
guns, Zero.

Thank you for further confirmation that the Left is composed of nutbars
and utter buffoons. Seems you not only want folks to think you are an
idiot..but go ahead and post and prove it.

Shrug....Im sure your parents are ashamed of you.

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"
- James Burnham

I'm not a coward who needs a gun to feel "safe".
Good lad! Then Im sure you dont need fire extinguishers, seat belts or
motorcycle helmets to feel "safe" either.

Stout lad!
Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"
- James Burnham
Apr 28 '07 #28

P: n/a
On Apr 29, 3:17 am, Pedro Sanchez <Dr.PedroSanc...@yahoo.comwrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 05:00:09 -0500, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___>
wrote:


"Pedro Sanchez" <Dr.PedroSanc...@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:78********************************@bbb.org...
On 21 Apr 2007 16:54:48 -0700,hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>On Apr 21, 7:17 pm, "Freedom Fighter" <libe...@once.netwrote:
"Useful Info" <useful_...@yahoo.comwrote in message
>>>news:11**********************@y5g2000hsa.google groups.com...
>Like on 9/11, the Federal Government apparently WANTED people to die
at the hands of Cho at VA Tech, because they told campus police not to
pursue Cho after the double homicide occurred.
>Story via
http://Muvy.org
>>The jury will be out for some time on this one, and I won't prejudge
them
>>I hope we don't get the OJ jury... I just don't trust them.
Even the OJ Jury would say you people are crazy as shit with all these
conspiracy theories.
Is NOTHING not part of a gov't cover-up?
9/11 changed everything, and not perhaps in the way that many think. It
means that we have to watch our government officials like a hawk, all the
time. There hasn't been a more deceitful, power-abusing, neo-fascist
administration in the US in its entire history. Maybe the VT massacre is
exactly what you think it is. Maybe not. That doesn't make the people who
question it "crazy."
But your response does resemble that of a disinfo shill; because I don't
think you're at all stupid.

So we should question EVERYTHING until we get the right answers?

Could we start with the controversy surrounding Jesus's death?
Did the Jews really kill him or is that a conspiracy theory too?

well?
Cain/Abel

Apr 30 '07 #29

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.