By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
438,278 Members | 1,358 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 438,278 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

PLS HELP ME " I want to know about Frame works in php"

P: n/a

hai , friends,

am new one to this group,
I want to know About frame works in php Which one is best i want learn
any one frame work
can you help me Am workin in PHP MY SQL i want to learn it.
which one is esy and best and peek pls help me
thanks

Feb 12 '07 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
6 Replies


P: n/a
Rik
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:30:55 +0100, <da*******@gmail.comwrote:

First of all: capitals mean yelling. Not nice.
hai , friends,
Are we?
am new one to this group,
I want to know About frame works in php Which one is best i want learn
any one frame work
can you help me Am workin in PHP MY SQL i want to learn it.
which one is esy and best and peek pls help me
If you really want to use a framework search the archive. The question is
answered every 1 or 2 weeks.
--
Rik Wasmus
Feb 12 '07 #2

P: n/a
Message-ID: <op.tnms4ta0qnv3q9@misantfrom Rik contained the following:
>hai , friends,

Are we?
We seem to have a grumpy Rik this morning :-)

--
Geoff Berrow (put thecat out to email)
It's only Usenet, no one dies.
My opinions, not the committee's, mine.
Simple RFDs http://www.ckdog.co.uk/rfdmaker/
Feb 12 '07 #3

P: n/a
Rik
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:18:46 +0100, Geoff Berrow <bl******@ckdog.co.uk>
wrote:
Message-ID: <op.tnms4ta0qnv3q9@misantfrom Rik contained the following:
>>hai , friends,

Are we?

We seem to have a grumpy Rik this morning :-)
Getting yelled at by capitals before the first cup of coffee. That error
ios rectified, caffeine is doing it's job now, and I'm definitely getting
mellower :P .
--
Rik Wasmus
Feb 12 '07 #4

P: n/a
Message-ID: <op.tnmvd9ciqnv3q9@misantfrom Rik contained the following:
>We seem to have a grumpy Rik this morning :-)

Getting yelled at by capitals before the first cup of coffee. That error
ios rectified, caffeine is doing it's job now, and I'm definitely getting
mellower :P .

:-)
--
Geoff Berrow (put thecat out to email)
It's only Usenet, no one dies.
My opinions, not the committee's, mine.
Simple RFDs http://www.ckdog.co.uk/rfdmaker/
Feb 12 '07 #5

P: n/a
Rik wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:18:46 +0100, Geoff Berrow <bl******@ckdog.co.uk>
wrote:
>Message-ID: <op.tnms4ta0qnv3q9@misantfrom Rik contained the following:
>>>hai , friends,

Are we?

We seem to have a grumpy Rik this morning :-)

Getting yelled at by capitals before the first cup of coffee. That error
ios rectified, caffeine is doing it's job now, and I'm definitely getting
mellower :P .
/me passed another nice hot cup of coffee to Rik.

Regards,
Erwin Moller
Feb 12 '07 #6

P: n/a
On Feb 12, 2:37 am, Rik <luiheidsgoe...@hotmail.comwrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:30:55 +0100, <damod....@gmail.comwrote:

First of all: capitals mean yelling. Not nice.
hai , friends,

Are we?
am new one to this group,
I want to know About frame works in php Which one is best i want learn
any one frame work
can you help me Am workin in PHP MY SQL i want to learn it.
which one is esy and best and peek pls help me

If you really want to use a framework search the archive. The question is
answered every 1 or 2 weeks.
--
Rik Wasmus

thanks for ur help

i already search the archive but i dont know which one is best now am
choose the cackephp. how is am new one to frame works in php i know
only php4/mysql and drupal also can u learn cake php ,

thanks
damu

Feb 13 '07 #7

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.