473,231 Members | 1,669 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,231 software developers and data experts.

PHP and Java

I am trying to get Java to work from within PHP. I have been looking at:
http://us2.php.net/java

The error and line of PHP code:
$system = new Java('java.lang.System');

Fatal error: Class 'Java' not found in C:\Documents and Settings\Ed
Taylor\My Documents\Projects Eclipse\workspaces\workspace
PHP\Scrapboard\JavaExample.php on line 3

I have looked at the 'User Contributed Notes'. It seems there is a
proliferative of different way people have defined the Java
configuration options. Some have links in quotes some do not. Not sure
if I am suppose to use the eight byte Windows dir name?

I am a Java programmer. Sun's JAVA_HOME points to the base directory
name for the JDK installed. In PHP it looks like it points to the bin
subdirectory.

This is what is documented:

java.class.path The path and name of the PHP jar file (usually called
php_java.jar) as well as any other jar files or
directories where PHP will search for compiled
Java classes.
java.home The root directory of the installed JDK
java.library The location of the Java virtual machine library
java.library.path The location of the PHP java library (usually in the
modules/ directory)

This is what I have defined in my PHP.ini:

extension=php_java.dll

java.class.path = "C:\php5.2\ext\php_java.jar"
java.home = "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07"
java.library = "C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07\jre\bin\server\jvm.lib"
java.library.path = "C:\php5.2\ext"
I am running:
- Windoze XP SP 2
- PHP 5.2
- Java JDK and JRE 1.5.0_07
- Eclipse 3.2
- PHPEclipse 0.2.0

Anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
__________________________________________________ ________________________

'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
Jul 30 '06 #1
9 10051
IchBin wrote:
I am trying to get Java to work from within PHP. I have been looking at:
http://us2.php.net/java

The error and line of PHP code:
$system = new Java('java.lang.System');

Fatal error: Class 'Java' not found in C:\Documents and Settings\Ed
Taylor\My Documents\Projects Eclipse\workspaces\workspace
PHP\Scrapboard\JavaExample.php on line 3
PHP can't find a class definition - the PECL extension isn't loaded. You can
confirm this using phpinfo()
This is what I have defined in my PHP.ini:

extension=php_java.dll

java.class.path = "C:\php5.2\ext\php_java.jar"
java.home = "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07"
java.library = "C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07\jre\bin\server\jvm.lib"
java.library.path = "C:\php5.2\ext"
Not used the Java wrapper - typically if PHP can't load an extension it
tells you (You may need to crank up the default volume on error reporting):
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so'
- /usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

HTH

C.
Aug 2 '06 #2
Colin McKinnon wrote:
IchBin wrote:
>I am trying to get Java to work from within PHP. I have been looking at:
http://us2.php.net/java

The error and line of PHP code:
$system = new Java('java.lang.System');

Fatal error: Class 'Java' not found in C:\Documents and Settings\Ed
Taylor\My Documents\Projects Eclipse\workspaces\workspace
PHP\Scrapboard\JavaExample.php on line 3

PHP can't find a class definition - the PECL extension isn't loaded. You can
confirm this using phpinfo()
>This is what I have defined in my PHP.ini:

extension=php_java.dll

java.class.path = "C:\php5.2\ext\php_java.jar"
java.home = "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07"
java.library = "C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07\jre\bin\server\jvm.lib"
java.library.path = "C:\php5.2\ext"

Not used the Java wrapper - typically if PHP can't load an extension it
Not sure what you mean when you say you have not used the Java wrapper?
Is there some other way of running Java from with in PHP? This is the
only way I have found how to do it.
tells you (You may need to crank up the default volume on error reporting):
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so'
- /usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
I have changes some of the Error recording parms and when I start Apache
or run a command line I get the following error:

C:\>php-cgi
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: java: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match
in Unknown on line 0
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: PHP Startup: java: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match
in <b>Unknown</bon line <b>0</b><br />A
>
HTH

C.
The error does not say it can not load it but it can not initialize it.
Just wondering what the difference is and what I am missing. It has to
be a link in the PHP.ini. I'll go back over it with give it another try.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
__________________________________________________ ________________________

'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
Aug 2 '06 #3
Colin McKinnon wrote:
IchBin wrote:
>I am trying to get Java to work from within PHP. I have been looking at:
http://us2.php.net/java

The error and line of PHP code:
$system = new Java('java.lang.System');

Fatal error: Class 'Java' not found in C:\Documents and Settings\Ed
Taylor\My Documents\Projects Eclipse\workspaces\workspace
PHP\Scrapboard\JavaExample.php on line 3

PHP can't find a class definition - the PECL extension isn't loaded. You can
confirm this using phpinfo()
>This is what I have defined in my PHP.ini:

extension=php_java.dll

java.class.path = "C:\php5.2\ext\php_java.jar"
java.home = "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07"
java.library = "C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07\jre\bin\server\jvm.lib"
java.library.path = "C:\php5.2\ext"

Not used the Java wrapper - typically if PHP can't load an extension it
tells you (You may need to crank up the default volume on error reporting):
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so'
- /usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

HTH

C.
Not sure what you mean when you say you have not used the Java wrapper?
Is there some other way of running Java from with in PHP? I do not mean
PHP from with in Java. This is the only way I have found how to do it.

I did not see anything related to Java in the phpinfo(). I do have two
file in the .ext subdirectory:

php_java.jar
php_java.dll

I have changes some of the Error recording parms and when I start Apache
or run a command line I get the following error:

C:\>php-cgi
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: java: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match
in Unknown on line 0
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: PHP Startup: java: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match
in <b>Unknown</bon line <b>0</b><br />A

The error does not say it can not load it but it can not initialize it.
Just wondering what the difference is and what I am missing. It has to
be a link in the PHP.ini. I'll go back over it with give it another try.

Keeping my feet in Java and new to PHP I think that this should be
top-down process to implement. The user comments in the extended PHP
manual for Java does not give me much of a secure feeling.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
__________________________________________________ ________________________

'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
Aug 2 '06 #4
IchBin wrote:
Colin McKinnon wrote:
>IchBin wrote:
>>I am trying to get Java to work from within PHP. I have been looking at:
http://us2.php.net/java

The error and line of PHP code:
$system = new Java('java.lang.System');

Fatal error: Class 'Java' not found in C:\Documents and Settings\Ed
Taylor\My Documents\Projects Eclipse\workspaces\workspace
PHP\Scrapboard\JavaExample.php on line 3

PHP can't find a class definition - the PECL extension isn't loaded.
You can
confirm this using phpinfo()

>>This is what I have defined in my PHP.ini:

extension=php_java.dll

java.class.path = "C:\php5.2\ext\php_java.jar"
java.home = "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07"
java.library = "C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07\jre\bin\server\jvm.lib"
java.library.path = "C:\php5.2\ext"

Not used the Java wrapper - typically if PHP can't load an extension it


Not sure what you mean when you say you have not used the Java wrapper?
Is there some other way of running Java from with in PHP? This is the
only way I have found how to do it.
>tells you (You may need to crank up the default volume on error
reporting):
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so'
- /usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so: cannot open shared object
file:
No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0


I have changes some of the Error recording parms and when I start Apache
or run a command line I get the following error:

C:\>php-cgi
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: java: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match
in Unknown on line 0
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: PHP Startup: java: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match
in <b>Unknown</bon line <b>0</b><br />A
>
HTH
>
C.

The error does not say it can not load it but it can not initialize it.
Just wondering what the difference is and what I am missing. It has to
be a link in the PHP.ini. I'll go back over it with give it another try.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
__________________________________________________ ________________________

'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
It means the Java wrapper and PHP have been compiled against two
different versions of Apache API. You'll either need to find matching
versions or compile your own.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
js*******@attglobal.net
==================
Aug 3 '06 #5
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
IchBin wrote:
>Colin McKinnon wrote:
>>IchBin wrote:

I am trying to get Java to work from within PHP. I have been looking
at:
http://us2.php.net/java

The error and line of PHP code:
$system = new Java('java.lang.System');

Fatal error: Class 'Java' not found in C:\Documents and Settings\Ed
Taylor\My Documents\Projects Eclipse\workspaces\workspace
PHP\Scrapboard\JavaExample.php on line 3
PHP can't find a class definition - the PECL extension isn't loaded.
You can
confirm this using phpinfo()
This is what I have defined in my PHP.ini:

extension=php_java.dll

java.class.path = "C:\php5.2\ext\php_java.jar"
java.home = "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07"
java.library = "C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07\jre\bin\server\jvm.lib "
java.library.path = "C:\php5.2\ext"
Not used the Java wrapper - typically if PHP can't load an extension it


Not sure what you mean when you say you have not used the Java
wrapper? Is there some other way of running Java from with in PHP?
This is the only way I have found how to do it.
>>tells you (You may need to crank up the default volume on error
reporting):
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so'
- /usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so: cannot open shared object
file:
No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0


I have changes some of the Error recording parms and when I start
Apache or run a command line I get the following error:

C:\>php-cgi
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: java: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match
in Unknown on line 0
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: PHP Startup: java: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match
in <b>Unknown</bon line <b>0</b><br />A
> >
HTH

C.

The error does not say it can not load it but it can not initialize
it. Just wondering what the difference is and what I am missing. It
has to be a link in the PHP.ini. I'll go back over it with give it
another try.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
_________________________________________________ _________________________
'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

It means the Java wrapper and PHP have been compiled against two
different versions of Apache API. You'll either need to find matching
versions or compile your own.
Disclaimer: I am new to PHP.

Well I was running on PHP 5.2.0Dev when I was testing the Java modules
before. So I when back to PHP version 5.1.4. PHP now gives me no
initialize errors. Have not tested php scripts completely.

*Now* the problems is that I can not install PEAR. I get 2 errors "CLI
has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
inconvenience."

I had no problem installing it on PHP 5.2.0Dev. After I installed pear I
download and installed 4 modules I want to use. I did notice that on the
dev version the pear dir structure was 'PHP\PEAR\pear'. Now on 5.1.4 the
structure is 'PHP\PEAR\PEAR'.

I clean up the system of all the prior PHP\Pear install even the
registry. I do not understand.... Is this environment so fickled that I
can go back to a stable version of PHP and I can not install an
important part as PEAR but still have it work on a Dev version of PHP.?

Very frustrating...

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
__________________________________________________ ________________________

'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
Aug 4 '06 #6

If your project isn't too far along the best experience I've had with
Java and PHP interop is with Caucho Resin. Very fast, very stable, can
create server-side code in Java, JS, PHP, with simple Java-based PHP
extension mechanisms. Really good stuff.

Cheers,
Yong
IchBin wrote:
Colin McKinnon wrote:
IchBin wrote:
I am trying to get Java to work from within PHP. I have been looking at:
http://us2.php.net/java

The error and line of PHP code:
$system = new Java('java.lang.System');

Fatal error: Class 'Java' not found in C:\Documents and Settings\Ed
Taylor\My Documents\Projects Eclipse\workspaces\workspace
PHP\Scrapboard\JavaExample.php on line 3
PHP can't find a class definition - the PECL extension isn't loaded. You can
confirm this using phpinfo()
This is what I have defined in my PHP.ini:

extension=php_java.dll

java.class.path = "C:\php5.2\ext\php_java.jar"
java.home = "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07"
java.library = "C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07\jre\bin\server\jvm.lib"
java.library.path = "C:\php5.2\ext"
Not used the Java wrapper - typically if PHP can't load an extension it

Not sure what you mean when you say you have not used the Java wrapper?
Is there some other way of running Java from with in PHP? This is the
only way I have found how to do it.
tells you (You may need to crank up the default volume on error reporting):
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so'
- /usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I have changes some of the Error recording parms and when I start Apache
or run a command line I get the following error:

C:\>php-cgi
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: java: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match
in Unknown on line 0
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: PHP Startup: java: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match
in <b>Unknown</bon line <b>0</b><br />A
>
HTH
>
C.

The error does not say it can not load it but it can not initialize it.
Just wondering what the difference is and what I am missing. It has to
be a link in the PHP.ini. I'll go back over it with give it another try.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
__________________________________________________ ________________________

'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
Aug 4 '06 #7
ybakos wrote:
If your project isn't too far along the best experience I've had with
Java and PHP interop is with Caucho Resin. Very fast, very stable, can
create server-side code in Java, JS, PHP, with simple Java-based PHP
extension mechanisms. Really good stuff.

Cheers,
Yong
IchBin wrote:
>Colin McKinnon wrote:
>>IchBin wrote:

I am trying to get Java to work from within PHP. I have been looking at:
http://us2.php.net/java

The error and line of PHP code:
$system = new Java('java.lang.System');

Fatal error: Class 'Java' not found in C:\Documents and Settings\Ed
Taylor\My Documents\Projects Eclipse\workspaces\workspace
PHP\Scrapboard\JavaExample.php on line 3

PHP can't find a class definition - the PECL extension isn't loaded. You can
confirm this using phpinfo()

This is what I have defined in my PHP.ini:

extension=php_java.dll

java.class.path = "C:\php5.2\ext\php_java.jar"
java.home = "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07"
java.library = "C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07\jre\bin\server\jvm.lib "
java.library.path = "C:\php5.2\ext"

Not used the Java wrapper - typically if PHP can't load an extension it
Not sure what you mean when you say you have not used the Java wrapper?
Is there some other way of running Java from with in PHP? This is the
only way I have found how to do it.
>>tells you (You may need to crank up the default volume on error reporting):
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so'
- /usr/lib/php5/extensions/libnonesuch.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
I have changes some of the Error recording parms and when I start Apache
or run a command line I get the following error:

C:\>php-cgi
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: java: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match
in Unknown on line 0
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: PHP Startup: java: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match
in <b>Unknown</bon line <b>0</b><br />A
> >
HTH

C.

The error does not say it can not load it but it can not initialize it.
Just wondering what the difference is and what I am missing. It has to
be a link in the PHP.ini. I'll go back over it with give it another try.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
_________________________________________________ _________________________

'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
Thanks for the tip but why do a lot of people in the PHP forums top
post. It really screws up the continuity of the thread.

I am a Java programmer just wanting to learn PHP. So there is no project
involved.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
__________________________________________________ ________________________

'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
Aug 4 '06 #8
IchBin wrote:
>>

Thanks for the tip but why do a lot of people in the PHP forums top
post. It really screws up the continuity of the thread.

I am a Java programmer just wanting to learn PHP. So there is no project
involved.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
__________________________________________________ ________________________

'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
Mostly because they don't know any better. Many also post from Google
Groups.

I've found a kind request not to top post when responding helps a lot.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
js*******@attglobal.net
==================
Aug 5 '06 #9
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
IchBin wrote:
>>>

Thanks for the tip but why do a lot of people in the PHP forums top
post. It really screws up the continuity of the thread.

I am a Java programmer just wanting to learn PHP. So there is no
project involved.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
_________________________________________________ _________________________
'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

Mostly because they don't know any better. Many also post from Google
Groups.

I've found a kind request not to top post when responding helps a lot.
Cool...

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.phpnet.us
__________________________________________________ ________________________

'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
Aug 5 '06 #10

This thread has been closed and replies have been disabled. Please start a new discussion.

Similar topics

0
by: Ravi Tallury | last post by:
Hi We are having issues with our application, certain portions of it stop responding while the rest of the application is fine. I am attaching the Java Core dump. If someone can let me know what...
1
by: ptaz | last post by:
Hi I'm trying to run a web page but I get the following error. Ca anyone please tell me a solution to this. Thanks Ptaz HTTP Status 500 - type Exception report
11
by: DrUg13 | last post by:
In java, this seems so easy. You need a new object Object test = new Object() gives me exactly what I want. could someone please help me understand the different ways to do the same thing in...
0
by: mailkhurana | last post by:
Hii , I am trying to use a type 2 driver to connect to DB2 0n AIX 5 I have a small java test to class to establish a conneciton with the db .. I am NOT using WAS or any appserver When I try to...
1
by: David Van D | last post by:
Hi there, A few weeks until I begin my journey towards a degree in Computer Science at Canterbury University in New Zealand, Anyway the course tutors are going to be teaching us JAVA wth bluej...
12
by: Mark Fink | last post by:
I wrote a Jython class that inherits from a Java class and (thats the plan) overrides one method. Everything should stay the same. If I run this nothing happens whereas if I run the Java class it...
0
by: jaywak | last post by:
Just tried running some code on Linux (2.4.21-32.0.1.EL and Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_04-b05)) and Windows XPSP2 (with Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build...
1
by: jaimemartin | last post by:
hello, I want to validate an xml by means of a schema (xsd). To do that first of all Im using a SchemaFactory. The problem is that if I run the code in Windows all works fine, but If I run it in...
0
oll3i
by: oll3i | last post by:
package library.common; import java.sql.ResultSet; public interface LibraryInterface { public ResultSet getBookByAuthor(String author); public ResultSet getBookByName(String name);
3
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 3 Jan 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM). For other local times, please check World Time Buddy In...
0
by: jianzs | last post by:
Introduction Cloud-native applications are conventionally identified as those designed and nurtured on cloud infrastructure. Such applications, rooted in cloud technologies, skillfully benefit from...
0
by: abbasky | last post by:
### Vandf component communication method one: data sharing ​ Vandf components can achieve data exchange through data sharing, state sharing, events, and other methods. Vandf's data exchange method...
0
by: fareedcanada | last post by:
Hello I am trying to split number on their count. suppose i have 121314151617 (12cnt) then number should be split like 12,13,14,15,16,17 and if 11314151617 (11cnt) then should be split like...
0
by: stefan129 | last post by:
Hey forum members, I'm exploring options for SSL certificates for multiple domains. Has anyone had experience with multi-domain SSL certificates? Any recommendations on reliable providers or specific...
0
Git
by: egorbl4 | last post by:
Скачал я git, хотел начать настройку, а там вылезло вот это Что это? Что мне с этим делать? ...
0
by: MeoLessi9 | last post by:
I have VirtualBox installed on Windows 11 and now I would like to install Kali on a virtual machine. However, on the official website, I see two options: "Installer images" and "Virtual machines"....
0
by: DolphinDB | last post by:
The formulas of 101 quantitative trading alphas used by WorldQuant were presented in the paper 101 Formulaic Alphas. However, some formulas are complex, leading to challenges in calculation. Take...
0
by: Aftab Ahmad | last post by:
Hello Experts! I have written a code in MS Access for a cmd called "WhatsApp Message" to open WhatsApp using that very code but the problem is that it gives a popup message everytime I clicked on...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.