By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
437,614 Members | 1,680 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 437,614 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

PDF from PHP.

P: n/a
Hello.

How can I make a PDF file from PHP?
What do I need, and how do I write the code?

Thanks in Advance
Espen
Jul 16 '05 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
4 Replies


P: n/a
Espen wrote:
How can I make a PDF file from PHP?
What do I need, and how do I write the code?


<URL:http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pdf.php>

--
Jim Dabell

Jul 16 '05 #2

P: n/a
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:47:11 +0200, Espen wrote:
How can I make a PDF file from PHP?
What do I need, and how do I write the code?


Personally I'd recommend:

http://www.gnuvox.com/pdf4php/

Examples on the site.

Cheers,
Andy
Jul 16 '05 #3

P: n/a
Andy Jeffries wrote:
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:47:11 +0200, Espen wrote:
How can I make a PDF file from PHP?
What do I need, and how do I write the code?


Personally I'd recommend:

http://www.gnuvox.com/pdf4php/

Examples on the site.

Cheers,
Andy


I've been using http://www.fpdf.org for a year now and have had terrific
results. They have a number of good tutorials as well as a good manual. The
online web forum is excellent... lots of help there as well. Another
advantage is that you are allowed to use FPDF in commercial applications. I
highly recommend and endorse this project. Usual disclaimers apply.

Al
Jul 16 '05 #4

P: n/a
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:59:37 -0700, "Adams-Blake Co."
<at************@adams.takeme.out.-blake.com> wrote:
I've been using http://www.fpdf.org for a year now and have had terrific
results. They have a number of good tutorials as well as a good manual. The
online web forum is excellent... lots of help there as well. Another
advantage is that you are allowed to use FPDF in commercial applications. I
highly recommend and endorse this project. Usual disclaimers apply.


Second that - I've been using fpdf for a while and find it suits my
purposes very well.

Paul Brooks
Jul 16 '05 #5

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.