467,201 Members | 1,039 Online
Bytes | Developer Community
Ask Question

Home New Posts Topics Members FAQ

Post your question to a community of 467,201 developers. It's quick & easy.

I found that connector you were looking for

Cindy, is this the thing you were looking for?
It's on the list of computer accessories and parts. They have the DVI
video thing to convert that jap monitor to work with your other
computer. Just about any other kind of wire adaptor, usb connectors,
monitor extension wires, ps2 extention wires, and all kinds of female
and male swap connectors and things that I think would help your shop.
If that above link don't work then goto www.lducompany.com and click on
computer accessories. Let me know if that is what you need and give me
your email address again.
wangjiahua's Profile: http://nettechguide.com/forums/member.php?u=637
View this thread: http://nettechguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2249813

Oct 22 '08 #1
  • viewed: 1183

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.

Similar topics

2 posts views Thread by Ian S. Nelson | last post: by
reply views Thread by Ruud vd Velden | last post: by
reply views Thread by bunnytail | last post: by
reply views Thread by MS | last post: by
5 posts views Thread by asadikhan@gmail.com | last post: by
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.