472,353 Members | 1,008 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
+ Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 472,353 software developers and data experts.



I have installed SOAP::Lite 0.60 and am running a simple test to see the XML
output. I noticed that the output indicated it's using the
www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema instead of the prefered www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
unfortunatley I can not seem to findout how to easily change this to be the
2001. Can someone help me?

Below is an example of some test output of the current software..
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope
ng/" SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"

I would like to generate the same thing only replacing the 1999 with 2001.
Below is the code I am using to generate this output. (Please note it's all
test code the proxy will not work)

use strict;
use SOAP::Lite +trace => 'debug';

my $soap = SOAP::Lite
-> uri('urn:SearchService')
proxy('http://services.xmltoday.com/vx_engine/soap-trigger.pperl', timeout
=> 30);



Jul 19 '05 #1
0 2573

This thread has been closed and replies have been disabled. Please start a new discussion.

Similar topics

by: Rushikesh Joshi | last post by:
I have really no any idea how can i trace the error that are generated at runtime. Like invalide arguments, error in type conversion, user already...
by: fliversen | last post by:
Hello, I want to use my scripts on my site with webservices. So, with the book 'Programming Web Services with SOAP' I make tests with ...
by: Ben Crinion | last post by:
Hi im having a few problems consuming a SOAP::Lite web service. I think the problem is actually with the WSDL but im not sure. I have a...
by: Vinit | last post by:
Hi I am passing an arraylist to a c#/.net webmethod from a perl client using soap:lite. The trace shows the elements in the xml request. The...
by: kim123 | last post by:
I got to write a c# client will ask a SOAP::Lite server for a list of data. In the request I have to send the following attributes: string, string,...
by: furrypop | last post by:
Hi, I'm trying to get the Perl SOAP::Lite examples to work on a Windows PC, running Apache 2.2.4. Apache is definitely serving CGI scripts, as...
by: parimalb | last post by:
Hi All, I want to pass an array argument to the java webservice from perl client using SOAP::LITE package. Please let me know if anyone knows...
by: cbeels | last post by:
The client code is #install SOAP-Lite and MIME-tools packages use SOAP::Lite 'trace', 'debug'; #override version...
by: vigneshrao | last post by:
Hi, I have been working on a script that loops through multiple records and sends data (one record per call) to a WS. I am supposed to make a...
by: Kemmylinns12 | last post by:
Blockchain technology has emerged as a transformative force in the business world, offering unprecedented opportunities for innovation and...
by: jalbright99669 | last post by:
Am having a bit of a time with URL Rewrite. I need to incorporate http to https redirect with a reverse proxy. I have the URL Rewrite rules made...
by: antdb | last post by:
Ⅰ. Advantage of AntDB: hyper-convergence + streaming processing engine In the overall architecture, a new "hyper-convergence" concept was...
by: Matthew3360 | last post by:
Hi there. I have been struggling to find out how to use a variable as my location in my header redirect function. Here is my code. ...
by: Matthew3360 | last post by:
Hi, I have a python app that i want to be able to get variables from a php page on my webserver. My python app is on my computer. How would I make it...
by: AndyPSV | last post by:
HOW CAN I CREATE AN AI with an .executable file that would suck all files in the folder and on my computerHOW CAN I CREATE AN AI with an .executable...
by: WisdomUfot | last post by:
It's an interesting question you've got about how Gmail hides the HTTP referrer when a link in an email is clicked. While I don't have the specific...
by: Matthew3360 | last post by:
Hi, I have been trying to connect to a local host using php curl. But I am finding it hard to do this. I am doing the curl get request from my web...
by: BLUEPANDA | last post by:
At BluePanda Dev, we're passionate about building high-quality software and sharing our knowledge with the community. That's why we've created a SaaS...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.