471,083 Members | 1,066 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post +

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 471,083 software developers and data experts.

Oracle XML

I have a package that uses dbms_xmlquery to generate XML reports.
I got some problems with java OutOfMemoryException and have decided
to migrate to dbms_xmlgen package (C version).
I have generated 150MB XML report but also got some diffrences
between XML node names in java(dbms_xmlquery) and C(dbms_xmlgen)
versions.
My migration looked like replacing all dbms_xmlquery with dbms_xmlgen
package names. Compilation OK but maybe I did (or not did) too much
with it.
Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank You

Best regards
Grzybowski Rafal
Jul 19 '05 #1
0 1794

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.

Similar topics

4 posts views Thread by susmita_ganguly | last post: by
63 posts views Thread by Nick Palmer | last post: by
3 posts views Thread by Jon Ole Hedne | last post: by
13 posts views Thread by Chris Botha | last post: by
2 posts views Thread by Ruslan A Dautkhanov | last post: by
reply views Thread by Jack | last post: by
reply views Thread by Winder | last post: by

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.