469,631 Members | 1,209 Online
Bytes | Developer Community
New Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Post your question to a community of 469,631 developers. It's quick & easy.

Datagridtextboxcolumn not firing the enter key event


"PLEASE HELP, I NEED HELP N O W !!!"

AddHandler dgtxtboxcolumn.textbox.KeyDown, AddressOf TextBoxKeyPress

Private Sub TextBoxKeyPress(ByVal sender as Object, ByVal e as
KeyEventArgs)

End Sub

Not Firing the Enter Key event except Other Keys.
Nov 23 '05 #1
5 1688
If e.KeyChar = Chr(13) Then
MsgBox("ok")
End If

"Datagridtextboxcolumn not firing event" wrote:

"PLEASE HELP, I NEED HELP N O W !!!"

AddHandler dgtxtboxcolumn.textbox.KeyDown, AddressOf TextBoxKeyPress

Private Sub TextBoxKeyPress(ByVal sender as Object, ByVal e as
KeyEventArgs)

End Sub

Not Firing the Enter Key event except Other Keys.

Nov 23 '05 #2
Hi,

"Datagridtextboxcolumn not firing event" <Datagridtextboxcolumn not firing
ev***@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:96**********************************@microsof t.com...

"PLEASE HELP, I NEED HELP N O W !!!"
You could try ( untested ) :

dgtxtboxcolumn.textbox.AcceptsReturn = True
AddHandler dgtxtboxcolumn.textbox.KeyDown, AddressOf TextBoxKeyPress

HTH,
Greetings

AddHandler dgtxtboxcolumn.textbox.KeyDown, AddressOf TextBoxKeyPress

Private Sub TextBoxKeyPress(ByVal sender as Object, ByVal e as
KeyEventArgs)

End Sub

Not Firing the Enter Key event except Other Keys.

Nov 23 '05 #3


"Eternal Snow" wrote:
If e.KeyChar = Chr(13) Then
MsgBox("ok")
End If

"Datagridtextboxcolumn not firing event" wrote:

"PLEASE HELP, I NEED HELP N O W !!!"

AddHandler dgtxtboxcolumn.textbox.KeyDown, AddressOf TextBoxKeyPress

Private Sub TextBoxKeyPress(ByVal sender as Object, ByVal e as
KeyEventArgs)

End Sub

Not Firing the Enter Key event except Other Keys.

Nov 23 '05 #4


"Datagridtextboxcolumn not firing event" wrote:

"PLEASE HELP, I NEED HELP N O W !!!"

AddHandler dgtxtboxcolumn.textbox.KeyDown, AddressOf TextBoxKeyPress

Private Sub TextBoxKeyPress(ByVal sender as Object, ByVal e as
KeyEventArgs)

End Sub

Not Firing the Enter Key event except Other Keys.

Nov 23 '05 #5


"Bart Mermuys" wrote:
Hi,

"Datagridtextboxcolumn not firing event" <Datagridtextboxcolumn not firing
ev***@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:96**********************************@microsof t.com...

"PLEASE HELP, I NEED HELP N O W !!!"


You could try ( untested ) :

dgtxtboxcolumn.textbox.AcceptsReturn = True
AddHandler dgtxtboxcolumn.textbox.KeyDown, AddressOf TextBoxKeyPress

HTH,
Greetings

AddHandler dgtxtboxcolumn.textbox.KeyDown, AddressOf TextBoxKeyPress

Private Sub TextBoxKeyPress(ByVal sender as Object, ByVal e as
KeyEventArgs)

End Sub

Not Firing the Enter Key event except Other Keys.


Nov 23 '05 #6

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.

Similar topics

2 posts views Thread by Lee Swanson | last post: by
1 post views Thread by mdipiet | last post: by
reply views Thread by Aaron Smith | last post: by
2 posts views Thread by Lenster | last post: by
9 posts views Thread by runner7 | last post: by
reply views Thread by gheharukoh7 | last post: by
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.