By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
435,628 Members | 1,175 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 435,628 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

Character decoder

P: n/a
I'm not sure which category this would fall under, but I
assumed that something dealing with languages would be as
good a place as any. I was sent a message using
characters such as Z|" (which of course is Alt+numbers),
and I've heard these characters called Windows Character
Set, but I don't know the "official" name for them (which
would be much appreciated if anyone did know). There is
supposedly a decoder that will allow me to read this
encoded message. So, if anyone knows either the name of
this set of characters or where to find this decoder, it
would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

Nov 16 '05 #1
Share this question for a faster answer!
Share on Google+

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.