By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
459,689 Members | 1,915 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 459,689 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

大家好!

P: n/a
大家好,我第一次来这里,对很多方 都不熟悉,希望*们多多帮助我!
Jul 19 '06 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
6 Replies


P: n/a
д:
ҺãҵһԺܶ෽涼Ϥϣ Ƕң
,
СܰԱ̵⡣дδλӢ ,
ΪСмų ,
һ뷨Щϣ,

¾

--
Bart
Jul 19 '06 #2

P: n/a
I think that Bart probably firstly wrote the reply in English and then
translated it into Chinese using some auto-translation tools :)

Bart Van der Donck wrote:
д:
ҺãҵһԺܶ෽涼Ϥϣ Ƕң

,
СܰԱ̵⡣дδλӢ ,
ΪСмų ,
һ뷨Щϣ,

¾

--
Bart
Jul 19 '06 #3

P: n/a
Appreciate your instauration very much, however you recover me to me
have a little don't understand!I live in Qingdao in Shandong, is the
sail boat match of 2008 Olympic games to sponsor ground, hope very much
to become a friend with you!


Bart Van der Donck wrote:
д:
ҺãҵһԺܶ෽涼Ϥϣ Ƕң

,
СܰԱ̵⡣дδλӢ ,
ΪСмų ,
һ뷨Щϣ,

¾

--
Bart
Aug 10 '06 #4

P: n/a
软件 wrote:
Appreciate your instauration very much, however you recover me to me
have a little don't understand!I live in Qingdao in Shandong, is the
sail boat match of 2008 Olympic games to sponsor ground, hope very much
to become a friend with you!
Cheer, this too. : )

Actually, I live in Hong Kong and I understand what they said.

May I know the others whom doesn't know chinese ?

Aug 10 '06 #5

P: n/a
My English is very poor ! can you speak chinese?

Cylix wrote:
软件 wrote:
Appreciate your instauration very much, however you recover me to me
have a little don't understand!I live in Qingdao in Shandong, is the
sail boat match of 2008 Olympic games to sponsor ground, hope very much
to become a friend with you!

Cheer, this too. : )

Actually, I live in Hong Kong and I understand what they said.

May I know the others whom doesn't know chinese ?
Aug 10 '06 #6

P: n/a
My MSN so**********@hotmail.com

软件 wrote:
My English is very poor ! can you speak chinese?

Cylix wrote:
软件 wrote:
Appreciate your instauration very much, however you recover me to me
have a little don't understand!I live in Qingdao in Shandong, is the
sail boat match of 2008 Olympic games to sponsor ground, hope very much
to become a friend with you!
Cheer, this too. : )

Actually, I live in Hong Kong and I understand what they said.

May I know the others whom doesn't know chinese ?
Aug 10 '06 #7

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.