By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
440,854 Members | 856 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 440,854 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

Error: SQLCODE: -805, SQLSTATE: 51002, SQLERRMC: NULLID.SYSLH205 0X5359534C564C3031

P: n/a
Stack trace below.

Only happens in WebSphere 6.0.
DB2 v 8.2. FP12.

Only against 1 database. I have other databases in this database
instance, but they don't seem to have this problem.

Looked up SQLCODE: -805. It said either
a) the client and server versions don't match (which doesn't make
sense, because we've run the same versions since May with no problem)
b) There was an SQL PKG missing, which doesn't seem right, because
you'd think it would be missing from the other databases in the same
instance.

I also tried rebinding everything from SP 12 for DB2, and restarted the
db, with no success.

Any info would be appreciated.

Joel
--------------------------
2006-10-04 09:03:15,263 ERROR [NodeHeartbeatThread]
net.ubiquity.conference.server.confapp.nodeservice s.NodeServiceController
- DatabaseException: node service controller fails to update heart
beat
com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -805, SQLSTATE:
51002, SQLERRMC: NULLID.SYSLH205 0X5359534C564C3031
running com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -805,
SQLSTATE: 51002, SQLERRMC: NULLID.SYSLH205 0X5359534C564C3031
at
net.ubiquity.conference.server.confapp.dbcontrol.i mpl.NodeServiceDbControllerImpl.updateNodeLease(No deServiceDbControllerImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
at
net.ubiquity.conference.server.confapp.nodeservice s.NodeServiceController$NodeHeartbeatThread.run(No deServiceController.java(Compiled
Code))
---------------------------------

Oct 4 '06 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
5 Replies


P: n/a
Try this bind command

db2 "bind db2clipk.bnd blocking all grant public clipkg 30"

cheers...
Shashi Mannepalli
misterutter...@yahoo.com wrote:
Stack trace below.

Only happens in WebSphere 6.0.
DB2 v 8.2. FP12.

Only against 1 database. I have other databases in this database
instance, but they don't seem to have this problem.

Looked up SQLCODE: -805. It said either
a) the client and server versions don't match (which doesn't make
sense, because we've run the same versions since May with no problem)
b) There was an SQL PKG missing, which doesn't seem right, because
you'd think it would be missing from the other databases in the same
instance.

I also tried rebinding everything from SP 12 for DB2, and restarted the
db, with no success.

Any info would be appreciated.

Joel
--------------------------
2006-10-04 09:03:15,263 ERROR [NodeHeartbeatThread]
net.ubiquity.conference.server.confapp.nodeservice s.NodeServiceController
- DatabaseException: node service controller fails to update heart
beat
com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -805, SQLSTATE:
51002, SQLERRMC: NULLID.SYSLH205 0X5359534C564C3031
running com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -805,
SQLSTATE: 51002, SQLERRMC: NULLID.SYSLH205 0X5359534C564C3031
at
net.ubiquity.conference.server.confapp.dbcontrol.i mpl.NodeServiceDbControllerImpl.updateNodeLease(No deServiceDbControllerImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
at
net.ubiquity.conference.server.confapp.nodeservice s.NodeServiceController$NodeHeartbeatThread.run(No deServiceController.java(Compiled
Code))
---------------------------------
Oct 4 '06 #2

P: n/a
mi************@yahoo.com wrote:
Stack trace below.

Only happens in WebSphere 6.0.
DB2 v 8.2. FP12.

Only against 1 database. I have other databases in this database
instance, but they don't seem to have this problem.

Looked up SQLCODE: -805. It said either
a) the client and server versions don't match (which doesn't make
sense, because we've run the same versions since May with no problem)
b) There was an SQL PKG missing, which doesn't seem right, because
you'd think it would be missing from the other databases in the same
instance.

I also tried rebinding everything from SP 12 for DB2, and restarted the
db, with no success.
You are using JDBC, right? JDBC is based on CLI. And if you do not close
your statements properly, it may happen that you run out of CLI statement
handles. There is an excellent article here that explains it in more
detail: http://tinyurl.com/pwq66

--
Knut Stolze
DB2 Information Integration Development
IBM Germany
Oct 4 '06 #3

P: n/a
yes we had this issue a few days back. I did a rebind with clipkg 25
which solved it. Like Knut suggested, the base issue is that cursors
are probably not being closed correctly and thus running out of
handles. I found that monitring the applheapsz gives you a good
indication of how you are using the resources in your application...
Iam sure there are other ways, but this is what was helpful for me.

Cheers!
Knut Stolze wrote:
mi************@yahoo.com wrote:
Stack trace below.

Only happens in WebSphere 6.0.
DB2 v 8.2. FP12.

Only against 1 database. I have other databases in this database
instance, but they don't seem to have this problem.

Looked up SQLCODE: -805. It said either
a) the client and server versions don't match (which doesn't make
sense, because we've run the same versions since May with no problem)
b) There was an SQL PKG missing, which doesn't seem right, because
you'd think it would be missing from the other databases in the same
instance.

I also tried rebinding everything from SP 12 for DB2, and restarted the
db, with no success.

You are using JDBC, right? JDBC is based on CLI. And if you do not close
your statements properly, it may happen that you run out of CLI statement
handles. There is an excellent article here that explains it in more
detail: http://tinyurl.com/pwq66

--
Knut Stolze
DB2 Information Integration Development
IBM Germany
Oct 4 '06 #4

P: n/a
Purple-D wrote:
yes we had this issue a few days back. I did a rebind with clipkg 25
which solved it.
Just be aware that this doesn't really solve the problem - it just delays
the point when you run out of packages. Maybe the delay is big enough that
you don't hit the issue any longer, but this is not a sure thing.

--
Knut Stolze
DB2 Information Integration Development
IBM Germany
Oct 4 '06 #5

P: n/a
I agree, the underlying problem was in appropriate use of cursors and
resources. Once this was corrected we could revert back to the default
clipkg

Knut Stolze wrote:
Purple-D wrote:
yes we had this issue a few days back. I did a rebind with clipkg 25
which solved it.

Just be aware that this doesn't really solve the problem - it just delays
the point when you run out of packages. Maybe the delay is big enough that
you don't hit the issue any longer, but this is not a sure thing.

--
Knut Stolze
DB2 Information Integration Development
IBM Germany
Oct 5 '06 #6

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.