By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
438,334 Members | 1,328 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 438,334 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

how to analyze db2expln results

P: n/a
Hi all,

Can you suggest any reference on analyzing db2expln results?

Regards,

Mehmet

Apr 21 '06 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
4 Replies


P: n/a
You can purchase almost any UDB book for information aoubt explain.

If you don't want to spend any money, I'd suggest "db2tve80.pdf" from
the IBM website. This book is titled "Explain Tutorial".

Phil Sherman
tuarek wrote:
Hi all,

Can you suggest any reference on analyzing db2expln results?

Regards,

Mehmet

Apr 22 '06 #2

P: n/a
Correction:
"Visual Explain Tutorial"

Phil Sherman

Phil Sherman wrote:
You can purchase almost any UDB book for information aoubt explain.

If you don't want to spend any money, I'd suggest "db2tve80.pdf" from
the IBM website. This book is titled "Explain Tutorial".

Phil Sherman
tuarek wrote:
Hi all,

Can you suggest any reference on analyzing db2expln results?

Regards,

Mehmet

Apr 22 '06 #3

P: n/a
Phil, Did you refer to this book DB2 UDB for AS/400 Visual Explain.
(http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpaper.../redp0505.pdf). If not can
you please provide me the link to read the book which you have
referred.

Thanks,
db2udbgirl.

Apr 25 '06 #4

P: n/a
Try:
http://www.ibm.com/software/data/db2...manualsv8.html

It's in the section headed: Tutorials

Phil Sherman

db2udbgirl wrote:
Phil, Did you refer to this book DB2 UDB for AS/400 Visual Explain.
(http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpaper.../redp0505.pdf). If not can
you please provide me the link to read the book which you have
referred.

Thanks,
db2udbgirl.

Apr 27 '06 #5

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.