473,373 Members | 1,707 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,373 software developers and data experts.

SQL1131N with INSTALL_JAR on DB2 7.2 FP11

Hi everybody,

I have several stored procedure developped in Java that ran fine when
I was in DB2 7.2 FP6 (on Windows) but since I have passed the FP11,
I'm not able to call any of my stored procedure or call an
install_JAR, replace_jar or whatever.

I always get the following error :
SQL1131N DARI (Stored Procedure) process has been terminated
abnormally. SQLSTATE=38503
and a Dr Watson is raised.

I have read many post on this forum for a similar problem but any of
the solution suggested have worked.
In fact at the beginning I got the error SQL4304N with errorCode4, so
I have installed JDK1.2.1 and I have updated my DBM CFG like this :

db2set DB2_USE_JDK12=1
db2 update dbm cfg using JDK11_PATH c:\jdk1.2.1
db2stop
db2start

and now i got the error SQL1131N with Dr Watson...

does someone have the solution?
I have set my classpath, path and java_home to refers to c:\jdk1.2.1
first but I have several jdk installed on my computer...

Thanks for your help
Nov 12 '05 #1
6 2418
What's the build date of the JDK (java -fullversion)? A good first step
would be to make sure you have the most recent.

gaetan wrote:
Hi everybody,

I have several stored procedure developped in Java that ran fine when
I was in DB2 7.2 FP6 (on Windows) but since I have passed the FP11,
I'm not able to call any of my stored procedure or call an
install_JAR, replace_jar or whatever.

I always get the following error :
SQL1131N DARI (Stored Procedure) process has been terminated
abnormally. SQLSTATE=38503
and a Dr Watson is raised.

I have read many post on this forum for a similar problem but any of
the solution suggested have worked.
In fact at the beginning I got the error SQL4304N with errorCode4, so
I have installed JDK1.2.1 and I have updated my DBM CFG like this :

db2set DB2_USE_JDK12=1
db2 update dbm cfg using JDK11_PATH c:\jdk1.2.1
db2stop
db2start

and now i got the error SQL1131N with Dr Watson...

does someone have the solution?
I have set my classpath, path and java_home to refers to c:\jdk1.2.1
first but I have several jdk installed on my computer...

Thanks for your help

Nov 12 '05 #2
I suggest not to install multiple JDK 's versions on the same computer. It's
the best way to loose control of the situation.

You should keep using the JDK installed by IBM in the SQLLIB directory. The
SQL4304N with errorCode4 suggested a problem with your classpath. Has it
been corrupted ?

Hth,

Jean-Marc

"gaetan" <ga******@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:7b**************************@posting.google.c om...
Hi everybody,

I have several stored procedure developped in Java that ran fine when
I was in DB2 7.2 FP6 (on Windows) but since I have passed the FP11,
I'm not able to call any of my stored procedure or call an
install_JAR, replace_jar or whatever.

I always get the following error :
SQL1131N DARI (Stored Procedure) process has been terminated
abnormally. SQLSTATE=38503
and a Dr Watson is raised.

I have read many post on this forum for a similar problem but any of
the solution suggested have worked.
In fact at the beginning I got the error SQL4304N with errorCode4, so
I have installed JDK1.2.1 and I have updated my DBM CFG like this :

db2set DB2_USE_JDK12=1
db2 update dbm cfg using JDK11_PATH c:\jdk1.2.1
db2stop
db2start

and now i got the error SQL1131N with Dr Watson...

does someone have the solution?
I have set my classpath, path and java_home to refers to c:\jdk1.2.1
first but I have several jdk installed on my computer...

Thanks for your help

Nov 12 '05 #3
Hi,

Thanks for your replies. That's right that i shouldn't have multiple
JDK installed on my computer but it was working fine with FP6.
Moreover, in fixpak 11, IBM has removed is jdk12 under
SQLLIB\java...so I have installed this version : java full version
"JDK-1.2.1_004"
Because as far as i know this is the last release supported by DB2.

In fact, I have insulated a little bit more the problem. I seems that
it comes from the db2java.zip used with usejdbc2.bat because if I go
back to usejdb1, I can call some stored procedure successfully but not
the ones that return a ResultSet...

any idea?

Thanks a lot for your help
Nov 12 '05 #4
A 1.2.1 jdk is very old...you should move up to the most recent 1.2.2
jdk you can find.

I forgot that some jdks do not show the date of the build on
fullversion...try 'java -version' you should see something like:

"Classic VM (J2RE 1.2.2 IBM build ca122-20001206a (JIT enabled: jitc))"

The date is December of 2000...I think that was the last jvm patch put
out on 1.2.2.

gaetan wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your replies. That's right that i shouldn't have multiple
JDK installed on my computer but it was working fine with FP6.
Moreover, in fixpak 11, IBM has removed is jdk12 under
SQLLIB\java...so I have installed this version : java full version
"JDK-1.2.1_004"
Because as far as i know this is the last release supported by DB2.

In fact, I have insulated a little bit more the problem. I seems that
it comes from the db2java.zip used with usejdbc2.bat because if I go
back to usejdb1, I can call some stored procedure successfully but not
the ones that return a ResultSet...

any idea?

Thanks a lot for your help

Nov 12 '05 #5
Hi,

Thanks for your help.

In fact, i use the jdk build by sun (i cannot find where to download
the jdk build by ibm as far as the removed it with the Fixpak 11).

So java -version returns the information below:
java version "1.2.2"
Classic VM (build JDK-1.2.2_017, native threads, symcjit)

With that version, i'm not able to call stored procedures which return
a ResultSet...

thanks
Nov 12 '05 #6
Ok, but you're getting further now. :-) What's the error returned when
you try to call an sp that returns a result set?

gaetan wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your help.

In fact, i use the jdk build by sun (i cannot find where to download
the jdk build by ibm as far as the removed it with the Fixpak 11).

So java -version returns the information below:
java version "1.2.2"
Classic VM (build JDK-1.2.2_017, native threads, symcjit)

With that version, i'm not able to call stored procedures which return
a ResultSet...

thanks

Nov 12 '05 #7

This thread has been closed and replies have been disabled. Please start a new discussion.

Similar topics

4
by: Paul Reddin | last post by:
Hi, (V8.1 FP2) Trying to run SQLJ.INSTALL_JAR, we get the following error SQL1131N DARI (Stored Procedure) process has been terminated abnormally. SQLSTATE=38503 Not sure why this has...
8
by: N.V.Dev | last post by:
Hi, I am trying to use the db2load API using C. During run-time below is the error message thrown call utils.load_table('util.temp') SQL1131N DARI (Stored Procedure) process has been...
1
by: Jack | last post by:
I am trying to get javamail running with DB2 and am running into a problem with the sqlj.install_jar. When I go to install the jar, I get a SQL1131 error message which is unhelpful. This is a...
4
by: dromuss via DBMonster.com | last post by:
I have a problem registering Stored Procedures. I tried diferent stored procedure and non of them work. Not even an empty stored procedure like the following: CREATE PROCEDURE DB2INST1.PRUEBA...
0
by: Michel Esber | last post by:
Hello, DB2 V7 FP 13 running on Linux. We have developed a C++ shared library that will be called by a db2 stored procedure. Every time my developers generate a new .so shared library, I copy...
5
by: annhere | last post by:
Hi we have a certain SQL script. From that script we have calls like: DROP FUNCTION A@ call sqlj.remove_jar( 'AXML')@ CALL SQLJ.REFRESH_CLASSES()@ call sqlj.install_jar( 'file:C:\AXML.jar',...
3
by: tol7481 | last post by:
Hi, I'm trying to deploy a Java stored procedure on DB2 V8 on a Linux box, but I have some problems. I've added to the classpath the following JARs sqllib/java/db2java.zip...
0
by: ravindrag | last post by:
Hi, I am getting error SQL1131N during sqlj.install_jar(...). There is no useful message in the diag.log (even with diag level 4). I am giving the diag.log entries at the end of this posting...
0
by: taisho | last post by:
HP-UX, DB2v9, Java 1.4.2.13 I attempt to install a stored procedure via SQLJ.install and get the following: db2 "call...
1
by: CloudSolutions | last post by:
Introduction: For many beginners and individual users, requiring a credit card and email registration may pose a barrier when starting to use cloud servers. However, some cloud server providers now...
0
by: Faith0G | last post by:
I am starting a new it consulting business and it's been a while since I setup a new website. Is wordpress still the best web based software for hosting a 5 page website? The webpages will be...
0
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 3 Apr 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome former...
0
by: ryjfgjl | last post by:
In our work, we often need to import Excel data into databases (such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) for data analysis and processing. Usually, we use database tools like Navicat or the Excel import...
0
by: taylorcarr | last post by:
A Canon printer is a smart device known for being advanced, efficient, and reliable. It is designed for home, office, and hybrid workspace use and can also be used for a variety of purposes. However,...
0
by: Charles Arthur | last post by:
How do i turn on java script on a villaon, callus and itel keypad mobile phone
0
by: emmanuelkatto | last post by:
Hi All, I am Emmanuel katto from Uganda. I want to ask what challenges you've faced while migrating a website to cloud. Please let me know. Thanks! Emmanuel
0
BarryA
by: BarryA | last post by:
What are the essential steps and strategies outlined in the Data Structures and Algorithms (DSA) roadmap for aspiring data scientists? How can individuals effectively utilize this roadmap to progress...
1
by: Sonnysonu | last post by:
This is the data of csv file 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 2 3 2 3 3 the lengths should be different i have to store the data by column-wise with in the specific length. suppose the i have to...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.