By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
440,333 Members | 1,843 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 440,333 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = ARMY DRAFT

P: n/a


2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT

The Truth Will Set You Free | November 12, 2007

Some sobering advice from a fellow blogger at reigngame.com:

Alright, I know 90% of you guys follow politics so you've undoubtably
read and/or heard about the current Iran situation. I'd like to
briefly talk about the figurative war with Iran. For the sake of
discussion, let's begin with the questionably optimistic assumption
that no major country would forcefully oppose (economically or
militarily) full-scale US military operations in Iran. Nevermind
Iran's 12% imports with Germany and 10% imports with China - I'm sure
Germany and China's economies don't want Iran's money anyway, right?
Nevermind the fact that Iran exports 2,836,000 barrels of oil per day
to various nations that depend on that oil.

We can all just ride bikes until the 2 month war is over! As to the
Iranians themselves, I'm sure they're just dying (no pun intended) to
be invaded, er, `liberated` by Americans, considering the `horrid` 70%
approval rating of Ahmadinejad and the `devastating` $8,700 gross
domestic product per capita (8.6% better than China). I'm sure we'll
be "welcomed in the streets" after we "shock and awe" all important
looking buildings to Jahannum and back.

With a little help from the boys at GFP, I did some exploring into the
military systems of America and Iran and what I found was
alarming . . .

2,369,239 US Soldiers vs 11,770,000 Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
The United States of America has 2.37 million soldiers capable of
combat and available for mobilization. Let's compare with little ol'
Iran! Iran has THE MOST military personnel available for combat in the
entire world. In fact, Iran has more combat-ready military personnel
than China and Russia combined. 11.7 million guerillas - Talk about
hell. The bottom line is, America can't even handle Iraq. At one
point, we thought we would rush in, smite some nubs with dirks and
bubble hearth back home in time for American Idol. Not quite. And with
Iran, reality is going to hurt a lot more.
America is War Stomping on Artificial Ice Above the Pit of Sparta

At the risk of loosing all my credibility, allow my concern to
manifest itself in a less than mature way: Our economy is &%$#ed. We
have a -862,300,000,000 dollar cash balance. That puts us LAST in the
world for cash balance of our own currency. This is what people are
talking about when they say deficit. But this is more than a deficit;
this is an abandonment of the dollar. The conclusion? Changes. And not
the type of changes 2Pac wanted. Big changes that will crash into the
hull of the United States.
Nerf Executive Branch

America is tipping back way too far in her easy chair - something is
about to happen. This upcoming 2008 election is extremely pivotal. I'm
not going to name any candidates because this isn't that type of
article. But let the point of this entire post clear: If you think
times are boring, think again. If you think the future is predictable,
think again. My advice to everyone who reads this is to be thoughtful,
be skeptical, be wise. Learn, test what you learn and share it. The
future of your family tree is in the balance.

http://infowars.com/articles/ww3/ira...n_soldiers.htm

Nov 13 '07 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
8 Replies


P: n/a
On Nov 13, 2:59 pm, "127.0.0.1" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT

The Truth Will Set You Free | November 12, 2007

Some sobering advice from a fellow blogger at reigngame.com:

Alright, I know 90% of you guys follow politics so you've undoubtably
read and/or heard about the current Iran situation. I'd like to
briefly talk about the figurative war with Iran. For the sake of
discussion, let's begin with the questionably optimistic assumption
that no major country would forcefully oppose (economically or
militarily) full-scale US military operations in Iran. Nevermind
Iran's 12% imports with Germany and 10% imports with China - I'm sure
Germany and China's economies don't want Iran's money anyway, right?
Nevermind the fact that Iran exports 2,836,000 barrels of oil per day
to various nations that depend on that oil.

We can all just ride bikes until the 2 month war is over! As to the
Iranians themselves, I'm sure they're just dying (no pun intended) to
be invaded, er, `liberated` by Americans, considering the `horrid` 70%
approval rating of Ahmadinejad and the `devastating` $8,700 gross
domestic product per capita (8.6% better than China). I'm sure we'll
be "welcomed in the streets" after we "shock and awe" all important
looking buildings to Jahannum and back.

With a little help from the boys at GFP, I did some exploring into the
military systems of America and Iran and what I found was
alarming . . .

2,369,239 US Soldiers vs 11,770,000 Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
The United States of America has 2.37 million soldiers capable of
combat and available for mobilization. Let's compare with little ol'
Iran! Iran has THE MOST military personnel available for combat in the
entire world. In fact, Iran has more combat-ready military personnel
than China and Russia combined. 11.7 million guerillas - Talk about
hell. The bottom line is, America can't even handle Iraq. At one
point, we thought we would rush in, smite some nubs with dirks and
bubble hearth back home in time for American Idol. Not quite. And with
Iran, reality is going to hurt a lot more.
America is War Stomping on Artificial Ice Above the Pit of Sparta

At the risk of loosing all my credibility, allow my concern to
manifest itself in a less than mature way: Our economy is &%$#ed. We
have a -862,300,000,000 dollar cash balance. That puts us LAST in the
world for cash balance of our own currency. This is what people are
talking about when they say deficit. But this is more than a deficit;
this is an abandonment of the dollar. The conclusion? Changes. And not
the type of changes 2Pac wanted. Big changes that will crash into the
hull of the United States.
Nerf Executive Branch

America is tipping back way too far in her easy chair - something is
about to happen. This upcoming 2008 election is extremely pivotal. I'm
not going to name any candidates because this isn't that type of
article. But let the point of this entire post clear: If you think
times are boring, think again. If you think the future is predictable,
think again. My advice to everyone who reads this is to be thoughtful,
be skeptical, be wise. Learn, test what you learn and share it. The
future of your family tree is in the balance.

http://infowars.com/articles/ww3/ira...s_vs_11_millio...
Take it where it belongs you cross-posting dumbass.

Nov 13 '07 #2

P: n/a
On Nov 13, 2:59 pm, "127.0.0.1" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
[snip screed]

Nah. 2.3 million guys with modern weapons, vehicles,
support chain, GPS, night vision goggles, etc. etc.,
vs 11 million "reservists" who would take the field
on foot or on camel, carrying, maybe, 50 year old rifles,
equals a war that lasts less than one week.

Remember that Iran and Iraq fought to a draw.

It's fighting the journalist that would be ugly.
Socks

Nov 13 '07 #3

P: n/a

"Puppet_Sock" <pu*********@hotmail.comwrote in message
news:11**********************@v3g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com...
On Nov 13, 2:59 pm, "127.0.0.1" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
>2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
[snip screed]

Nah. 2.3 million guys with modern weapons, vehicles,
support chain, GPS, night vision goggles, etc. etc.,
vs 11 million "reservists" who would take the field
on foot or on camel, carrying, maybe, 50 year old rifles,
equals a war that lasts less than one week.

Remember that Iran and Iraq fought to a draw.

It's fighting the journalist that would be ugly.
Socks
so whats happening with the USA , UK and others in Iraq then, we havent
exactly smashed them into submission have we
Nov 14 '07 #4

P: n/a
At one
point, we thought we would rush in, smite some nubs with dirks and
bubble hearth back home in time for American Idol.
Nerf Executive Branch
I very much enjoy your World of Warcraft& references. Helps enormously
to take you seriously, and does not question your age at all.

Nov 14 '07 #5

P: n/a
On Nov 14, 3:38 am, "Dr. Hackenbush"
<bazwillrunREM...@yahooCRAP.co.ukwrote:
"Puppet_Sock" <puppet_s...@hotmail.comwrote in message

news:11**********************@v3g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com...
On Nov 13, 2:59 pm, "127.0.0.1" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
[snip screed]
Nah. 2.3 million guys with modern weapons, vehicles,
support chain, GPS, night vision goggles, etc. etc.,
vs 11 million "reservists" who would take the field
on foot or on camel, carrying, maybe, 50 year old rifles,
equals a war that lasts less than one week.
Remember that Iran and Iraq fought to a draw.
It's fighting the journalist that would be ugly.
Socks

so whats happening with the USA , UK and others in Iraq then, we havent
exactly smashed them into submission have we
So what newspaper do you write for?
Socks

Nov 14 '07 #6

P: n/a
Puppet_Sock wrote:
On Nov 14, 3:38 am, "Dr. Hackenbush"
<bazwillrunREM...@yahooCRAP.co.ukwrote:
>"Puppet_Sock" <puppet_s...@hotmail.comwrote in message
[..]
Socks
Please stop cross-posting this to comp.lang.c++. I am sure
that in comp.lang.c it's not topical either. Thanks.

V
--
Please remove capital 'A's when replying by e-mail
I do not respond to top-posted replies, please don't ask
Nov 14 '07 #7

P: n/a
Puppet_Sock wrote:
So what newspaper do you write for?
Socks
As you can't seem to help feeding the trolls, over and over and over,
it's *plonk* for you.

Brian
Nov 15 '07 #8

P: n/a
"Default User" <de***********@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:5q************@mid.individual.net...
Puppet_Sock wrote:
>So what newspaper do you write for?
Socks

As you can't seem to help feeding the trolls, over and over and over,
it's *plonk* for you.
Well, I guess that 2.3 million troops vs. 11.7 million troops == nukes. Shit
happens.

Nov 15 '07 #9

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.