By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
435,192 Members | 1,276 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 435,192 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

way ...?

P: n/a
For job, what is better way:

c++ programmer or Visual c++ programmer??

beppe
Jun 16 '07 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
5 Replies


P: n/a
beppe wrote:
For job, what is better way:

c++ programmer or Visual c++ programmer??
Given the question, I assume you don't know neither c++ nor visual c++.
So, do start learning c++, because if you don't know c++ you'll never
learn visual c++ (that are basically a set of libraries).

Regards,

Zeppe
Jun 16 '07 #2

P: n/a
I know c++ now, my question is:
I continue with c+ + or with visual c++ open many door ....

the work request c++programmer or visual c++programmer?

beppe

"zeppe" <ze***@nospam.remove.all.this.yahoo.itha scritto nel messaggio
news:f5**********@aioe.org...
beppe wrote:
>For job, what is better way:

c++ programmer or Visual c++ programmer??

Given the question, I assume you don't know neither c++ nor visual c++.
So, do start learning c++, because if you don't know c++ you'll never
learn visual c++ (that are basically a set of libraries).

Regards,

Zeppe

Jun 16 '07 #3

P: n/a
beppe wrote:
I know c++ now, my question is:
I continue with c+ + or with visual c++ open many door ....

the work request c++programmer or visual c++programmer?
Please, don't top post. I'm always a little bit sceptic in front of the
people that claims to know c++. There are a very few people that know
everything about standard c++. And every programmer that uses windows
libraries (visual c++) is eventually programming c++. You can't choose
between the two, they are complementary.

Regards,

Zeppe


Jun 16 '07 #4

P: n/a
Very thanks for your reply!!! I undestand. You say the true.

one more question: what do you think of java?
is java better of c++?

beppe

"zeppe" <ze***@nospam.remove.all.this.yahoo.itha scritto nel messaggio
news:f5**********@aioe.org...
beppe wrote:
>I know c++ now, my question is:
I continue with c+ + or with visual c++ open many door ....

the work request c++programmer or visual c++programmer?

Please, don't top post. I'm always a little bit sceptic in front of the
people that claims to know c++. There are a very few people that know
everything about standard c++. And every programmer that uses windows
libraries (visual c++) is eventually programming c++. You can't choose
between the two, they are complementary.

Regards,

Zeppe


Jun 16 '07 #5

P: n/a
"zeppe" <z...@nospam.remove.all.this.yahoo.itha scritto nel messaggionews:f5**********@aioe.org...
Please, don't top post.
On 16 Jun, 21:10, "beppe" <automation2...@libero.comwrote:
Very thanks for your reply!!! I undestand.
But you top-posted again, thereby showing that you didn't understand.
Please don't. Thank you.

You're question is off-topic here.
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit...t.html#faq-5.9
If you want to decide whether to focus on furthering your C++
knowledge, learning Microsoft's extensions to C++ or learning Java,
have a look at the job adverts for the vacancies you want to apply for
and see what they are looking for.

If you decide to stick with C++, this group is a good place to come
with standard C++ questions not already covered in the FAQ.

Gavin Deane

Jun 16 '07 #6

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.