By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
446,194 Members | 859 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 446,194 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

You Will Not Watch These Videos Ever

P: n/a
Hi There Friends,

I am Tahir Khurshid. A Senior Graphic/Web Designer, An Adsense
Publisher, An Author, Pay Per Click PPC and Search Engine Optimization
Expert.

I am going to launch my Adsense videos on 7 July 2007 in which you are
going to see a real guide or a big difference in system so don't miss
to visit my website here is the link

http://theadsensepublisher.com/

Infect you are going to get free guide as well about Adsense and
Adwords. I hope to see you there. Thanks
Tahir Khurshid
A complete guide for new and advanced Adsense publishers
http://theadsensepublisher.com/

Have a nice day :- )

Jun 4 '07 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
4 Replies


P: n/a
Tahir Khurshid wrote:
Hi There Friends,

I am Tahir Khurshid. A Senior Graphic/Web Designer, An Adsense
Publisher, An Author, Pay Per Click PPC and Search Engine Optimization
Expert.
And a friggin' spammer.
Jun 4 '07 #2

P: n/a
red floyd wrote:

And a friggin' spammer.
As well as someone whose posting was already deleted and thus would never
have been read if you hadn't answered it.

Jun 4 '07 #3

P: n/a
Rolf Magnus wrote:
red floyd wrote:

And a friggin' spammer.

As well as someone whose posting was already deleted and thus would
never have been read if you hadn't answered it.

I've pointed that out before. Spammers of this sort don't generally
read the newsgroups they spam. Pithy comments are basically a waste and
an annoyance to those who have had the posts filtered one way or
another (NIN does a fairly good job of getting them at the server
level).


Brian
Jun 4 '07 #4

P: n/a
Default User wrote:
Rolf Magnus wrote:
>red floyd wrote:

>>And a friggin' spammer.
As well as someone whose posting was already deleted and thus would
never have been read if you hadn't answered it.


I've pointed that out before. Spammers of this sort don't generally
read the newsgroups they spam. Pithy comments are basically a waste and
an annoyance to those who have had the posts filtered one way or
another (NIN does a fairly good job of getting them at the server
level).
You guys are right, and I *should* know better. It was a crappy
morning, and I hit the spam at the exact wrong moment.
Jun 4 '07 #5

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.