By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
455,906 Members | 1,384 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 455,906 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

odczyt dysku ???

P: n/a
witam
czy mozliwy jest odczyt danych z dysku twardego z niskiego poziomu pod
dostem uzywajac przerwania 25h(caly czas mysle o asemblerze) z dyskow
wiekszysch niz 2GB. w doskumentacjach wszedzie jest warunek ze dysk ma
byc od 32mgb do 2 gb. Jak zrobic odczyt sektor po sektorze dla
wiekszych dyskow. Czy mozliwe to jest z c++ bez uzywania asm??? prosze
opomoc pozdrawiam

Oct 26 '05 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
6 Replies


P: n/a
pa******@poczta.onet.pl wrote:
czy mozliwy jest odczyt danych z dysku twardego z niskiego poziomu pod
dostem uzywajac przerwania 25h(caly czas mysle o asemblerze) z dyskow
wiekszysch niz 2GB. w doskumentacjach wszedzie jest warunek ze dysk ma
byc od 32mgb do 2 gb. Jak zrobic odczyt sektor po sektorze dla
wiekszych dyskow. Czy mozliwe to jest z c++ bez uzywania asm??? prosze
opomoc pozdrawiam


В C++ нет возможности читать диски, потому что нет никаких средств для
управления или общения с аппаратным обеспечением. Вам надо спросить
в форуме, который обсуждает вашу операционную систему. Там, скорее всего,
и есть все нужные функции.

ВБ
Oct 26 '05 #2

P: n/a
Victor Bazarov wrote:
pa******@poczta.onet.pl wrote:
czy mozliwy jest odczyt danych z dysku twardego z niskiego poziomu pod
dostem uzywajac przerwania 25h(caly czas mysle o asemblerze) z dyskow
wiekszysch niz 2GB. w doskumentacjach wszedzie jest warunek ze dysk ma
byc od 32mgb do 2 gb. Jak zrobic odczyt sektor po sektorze dla
wiekszych dyskow. Czy mozliwe to jest z c++ bez uzywania asm??? prosze
opomoc pozdrawiam

? C++ ??? ??????????? ?????? ?????, ?????? ??? ??? ??????? ??????? ???
?????????? ??? ??????? ? ?????????? ????????????. ??? ???? ????????
? ??????, ??????? ????????? ???? ???????????? ???????. ???, ?????? ?????,
? ???? ??? ?????? ???????.


Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa
buena. Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena .Hey Macarena.

Macarena tiene un novio que se llama, que se llama de apellido Vitorino, que
en la jura de bandera el muchacho se metio con dos amigos.

Macarena sueсa con El Corte Ingles, que se compra los modelos mas modernos,
le gustaria vivir en Nueva York y ligar un novio nuevo.

--
Salu2
Oct 26 '05 #3

P: n/a
Juliбn Albo wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to change charset.

--
Salu2
Oct 26 '05 #4

P: n/a
Juliбn Albo wrote:
Juliбn Albo wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to change charset.

You know, if the universe was cooler, one of us would just whip together
a standard automatic translater, send out a 'bot to pull a few hundred
megabytes of English/Polish documents [documents which contain the same
thing written in Polish and English] off the internet, translate the
mysterious Polish post, and respond to his question.
Oct 26 '05 #5

P: n/a
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:49:24 -0500, Jack Saalweachter
<sa**********@purdue.edu> wrote:
You know, if the universe was cooler, one of us would just whip together
a standard automatic translater, send out a 'bot to pull a few hundred
megabytes of English/Polish documents [documents which contain the same
thing written in Polish and English] off the internet, translate the
mysterious Polish post, and respond to his question.


According to poltran.com:

<quote>
I greet. If (or) lecture of data is from hard disk from low under about with
(from) interrupt 25 -h ( time (sometimes) ) mozliwy dostem uzywajac caly mysle
asemblerze dyskow wiekszysch niz 2GB. Condition is in (to) from (with) from
for 2 disk has doskumentacjach wszedzie byc 32mgb gb. As after sector for
lecture sector zrobic wiekszych dyskow. Do there be with (from) without + +
mozliwe c uzywania asm? I salute prosze opomoc.
</quote>

....probably off-topic.

-dr
Oct 27 '05 #6

P: n/a
Jack Saalweachter wrote:
Juliбn Albo wrote:
Juliбn Albo wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to change charset.

You know, if the universe was cooler, one of us would just whip together
a standard automatic translater, send out a 'bot to pull a few hundred
megabytes of English/Polish documents [documents which contain the same
thing written in Polish and English] off the internet, translate the
mysterious Polish post, and respond to his question.


I found Victor's answer to the question in Polish to be more than
adequate; it fully addressed all of the questions raised. Indeed, I
doubt that the question could have been better answered had I written
the response myself.

Greg

Oct 27 '05 #7

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.