By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
445,750 Members | 1,199 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 445,750 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

Scheduled task

P: n/a
Is there any possibility to create new scheduled task using C++.NET?
Jul 23 '05 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
7 Replies


P: n/a
On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 19:47:18 GMT in comp.lang.c++, "SLEEPY LOLO"
<aa@aa.aa> wrote,
Is there any possibility to create new scheduled task using C++.NET?


See the welcome message posted twice per week in comp.lang.c++ under
the subject "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first." or available
at http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

Jul 23 '05 #2

P: n/a
SLEEPY LOLO wrote:
Is there any possibility to create new scheduled task using C++.NET?


You must have slept right through the creation of the special NG for
C++.Net: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc. Ask there.

comp.lang.c++ deals with *Standard* C++ (no .NET here), which doesn't
have any mechanisms for operating a "task" or a "schedule".

V
Jul 23 '05 #3

P: n/a
SLEEPY LOLO wrote:
Is there any possibility to create new scheduled task using C++.NET?


class ScheduledTask
{
};

int main()
{
ScheduledTask task = new ScheduledTask();
return 0;
}
Jul 23 '05 #4

P: n/a

"Julie" <ju***@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:aJwMd.28624$xt.22258@fed1read07...
SLEEPY LOLO wrote:
Is there any possibility to create new scheduled task using C++.NET?
class ScheduledTask
{
};

int main()
{
ScheduledTask task = new ScheduledTask();


Oops! Check that line again, Julie... :-)
return 0;
}

Jul 23 '05 #5

P: n/a
Howard wrote:
"Julie" <ju***@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:aJwMd.28624$xt.22258@fed1read07...
SLEEPY LOLO wrote:
Is there any possibility to create new scheduled task using C++.NET?
class ScheduledTask
{
};

int main()
{
ScheduledTask task = new ScheduledTask();

Oops! Check that line again, Julie... :-)


Ooops is right!

return 0;
}



Jul 23 '05 #6

P: n/a
Yeah, good example.
Check it twice before you post it.
Jul 23 '05 #7

P: n/a
SLEEPY LOLO wrote:
Yeah, good example.
Check it twice before you post it.


Yeah... Kick them when they're down! That'll teach 'em!
Jul 23 '05 #8

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.