By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
435,571 Members | 3,168 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 435,571 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

DotNet Interview questions- Prepare for Interviews here

P: n/a
Hi,

Find the collection of best .NET interview/exam questions asked in
various MNCs. Also useful for MCTS, MCAD, MCSD and other Microsoft
certification courses
http://dotnet-interviews.blogspot.com

Please look into this site.
Great start for beginers
You can also subscribe to get daily email with the latest postings of
the day.

Regards,
Rajesh
http://dotnet-interviews.blogspot.com
http://dotnet-firstside.blogspot.com
Jun 27 '08 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
5 Replies


P: n/a
On May 14, 12:44 pm, anil reddy <anilchinn...@gmail.comwrote:
Find the collection of best .NET interview/exam questions asked in
various MNCs. Also useful for MCTS, MCAD, MCSD and other Microsoft
certification courseshttp://dotnet-interviews.blogspot.com

Please look into this site.
Given the claim that the bitwise AND operator in C# is "&&" I don't
have a lot of faith in the rest of the questions/answers.

They're also not particularly good interview questions to start with,
IMO.

Jon
Jun 27 '08 #2

P: n/a
On Wed, 14 May 2008 04:58:11 -0700, Jon Skeet [C# MVP] <sk***@pobox.com>
wrote:
On May 14, 12:44 pm, anil reddy <anilchinn...@gmail.comwrote:
>Find the collection of best .NET interview/exam questions asked in
various MNCs. Also useful for MCTS, MCAD, MCSD and other Microsoft
certification courseshttp://dotnet-interviews.blogspot.com

Please look into this site.

Given the claim that the bitwise AND operator in C# is "&&" I don't
have a lot of faith in the rest of the questions/answers.

They're also not particularly good interview questions to start with,
IMO.
My general rule of thumb: if a site is finding itself needing to spam
newsgroups, it's highly unlikely that it's of high enough quality to
warrant anyone wasting any time there. There is a definite inverse
correlation between quality and how low they stoop to publicize.

Pete
Jun 27 '08 #3

P: n/a
Peter Duniho <Np*********@nnowslpianmk.comwrote:
My general rule of thumb: if a site is finding itself needing to spam
newsgroups, it's highly unlikely that it's of high enough quality to
warrant anyone wasting any time there. There is a definite inverse
correlation between quality and how low they stoop to publicize.
Indeed. I believe I point that out in my book, available now from all
good bookshops ;)

--
Jon Skeet - <sk***@pobox.com>
Web site: http://www.pobox.com/~skeet
Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/jon.skeet
C# in Depth: http://csharpindepth.com
Jun 27 '08 #4

P: n/a
Jon Skeet [C# MVP] wrote:

Indeed. I believe I point that out in my book, available now from all
good bookshops ;)
LOL

--

Jun 27 '08 #5

P: n/a
Please see the links at
http://www.a2zdotnet.com/DotNetInterviewQuestions.htm

C#, SQL, WPF and .NET questions.

--
regards,
Pankaj
http://www.A2ZDotNet.com
"anil reddy" wrote:
Hi,

Find the collection of best .NET interview/exam questions asked in
various MNCs. Also useful for MCTS, MCAD, MCSD and other Microsoft
certification courses
http://dotnet-interviews.blogspot.com

Please look into this site.
Great start for beginers
You can also subscribe to get daily email with the latest postings of
the day.

Regards,
Rajesh
http://dotnet-interviews.blogspot.com
http://dotnet-firstside.blogspot.com
Aug 11 '08 #6

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.