By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
458,025 Members | 1,217 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 458,025 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

"Idiotas" at Microsoft

P: n/a
On Jun 11, 12:23 am, "Earle Horton" <el_anglo_burg...@usa.comwrote:
"RafaMinu" <rafam...@hotmail.comwrote in message

news:11**********************@q75g2000hsh.googlegr oups.com...
On Jun 10, 6:30 pm, Moci Arane <betough...@gmail.comwrote:
A nude beach is a beach where the users generally wear no clothing. If
clothing is optional then, to emphasize that, also the terms clothing-
optional beach and free beach are used. It is one of the most common
and traditional forms of public nudity. A nude beach should not be
confused with a topfree beach or topless beach, where upper body
clothing is not required for women or men, although a swimming costume
covering the genitals is required for both men and women.
>http://tinyurl.com/ysjg6c
I see ...
So?
I'm not clicking on that link, if that's what you're waiting for ...

¿Y qué si te asegurara que fuera una playa de letonas desnudas? ¿Mmm?
Vaya, vaya, Jorton.
Te acabas de delatar.
Mira que eres IDIOTA ...
Que un imbécil como tú se haya jubilado a los 45 años, sólo demuestra
lo injusto que puede llegar a ser tu país.

Y supongo que el tipo ese que quiere intercambiar e-mails, también
debe ser un "amiguete" tuyo de los viejos tiempos, cuando trabajaste
en Microsoft?
BTW guys, Mr. Horton here says the following about the Bosses and
Employees at Microsoft:

"Dejé de trabajar después de seis años con Microsoft, porque no me
caían bien
los ejecutivos ni las corporaciones rapaces. Creo que cada persona
merece
alguna dignidad. Pero por mucho que lo crea, no aguanto a los idiotas
sabelotodos que creen en soluciones sencillas de todos los problemas
que
hay"
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.c...7c973250041626

AND

"No entiendo bien el bicho, pero son estúpidos los empleados de
Microsoft.
Es por eso que dimití de mi puesto con ellos desde hace años"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...9e6b0180176ce1

Wanna play games, Jorton?
OK then, you've asked for it ...

Jun 11 '07 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
20 Replies


P: n/a
On Jun 11, 8:08 am, RafaMinu <rafam...@hotmail.comwrote:
[snip Spanish crap about nude beaches and Microsoft employment]
Wanna play games, Jorton?
OK then, you've asked for it ...
Why propagate this drivel to microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming?

Jun 11 '07 #2

P: n/a
On Jun 11, 4:29 pm, rpresser <rpres...@gmail.comwrote:
On Jun 11, 8:08 am, RafaMinu <rafam...@hotmail.comwrote:
[snip Spanish crap about nude beaches and Microsoft employment]
Wanna play games, Jorton?
OK then, you've asked for it ...

Why propagate this drivel to microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming?
I translate it for you.

RafaMinu is a bit inconsiderate some times.

Mr. Horton is a former employee at Microsoft, and RafaMinu (I think)
was trying to inform his former colleagues about what he reaally
thinks about them.

"Dejé de trabajar después de seis años con Microsoft, porque no me
caían bien los ejecutivos ni las corporaciones rapaces. Creo que cada
persona merece alguna dignidad. Pero por mucho que lo crea, no
aguanto a los idiotas sabelotodos que creen en soluciones sencillas de
todos los problemas que hay"
"I stopped working at Microsoft 6 years ago because I hated my bosses'
guts but nonetheless had to lick their arses. I think everybody,
except children of poor families, have a right to dignity. But it
doesn't matter what I think because I was dealing with idiots who
simply didn't understand the not-so-simple genius in me"

AND

"No entiendo bien el bicho, pero son estúpidos los empleados de
Microsoft.
Es por eso que dimití de mi puesto con ellos desde hace años"
"I am kind of a bugger, but that doesn't prevent me to realize how
stupid they are at Microsoft.
They don't deserve me, so I told them to bug off years ago"

Just one question,
Judging by Mr Horton's words, Microsoft seems to be a pitiful,
ineffective company run by idiots.
He should know, because he has worked there for a number of years.
I am still undecided about what OS I should use for my business.
Should I follow Mr Horton's advice and choose a different software
platform than Microsft's?

Thankyou.

Jun 11 '07 #3

P: n/a
LOL!

Didn't Mr. Horton recommend the right platform from a dynamic company run by
geniuses? I bet on Oracle Unbreakable Linux. Because it's unbreakable.

My apologies to C#, SQL Server and Spanish language people - couldn't hold
myself... :)

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

* http://sl.mvps.org * http://msmvps.com/blogs/sp *

"GefioNorse" <ge********@gmail.comwrote in message
news:11*********************@p77g2000hsh.googlegro ups.com...
AND

"No entiendo bien el bicho, pero son estúpidos los empleados de
Microsoft.
Es por eso que dimití de mi puesto con ellos desde hace años"
"I am kind of a bugger, but that doesn't prevent me to realize how
stupid they are at Microsoft.
They don't deserve me, so I told them to bug off years ago"

Just one question,
Judging by Mr Horton's words, Microsoft seems to be a pitiful,
ineffective company run by idiots.
He should know, because he has worked there for a number of years.
I am still undecided about what OS I should use for my business.
Should I follow Mr Horton's advice and choose a different software
platform than Microsft's?

Thankyou.
Jun 12 '07 #4

P: n/a
On Jun 12, 9:29 am, "S. Pidgorny <MVP>" <slavi...@yahoo.comwrote:
LOL!

Didn't Mr. Horton recommend the right platform from a dynamic company runby
geniuses? I bet on Oracle Unbreakable Linux. Because it's unbreakable.
Oh I see ...

And do you need to purchase a licence?

Tanks¡¡¡
i mean ...
Thanks¡¡¡

Jun 12 '07 #5

P: n/a
So, you hate your employer? Please post DDL, sample data and expected results
or... stick to the other newsgroups.
ML

---
http://milambda.blogspot.com/
Jun 12 '07 #6

P: n/a
Mr. Norse, being Dutch, doesn't have that great a command of either the
English or Spanish languages. There is no such thing as unbreakable
software, and I recommend Microsoft products for people who don't have time
to be sysop and engineer as well as user.

El señor Rafaminu es moço nervioso. No te lo recomiendo tomar en serio.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

"S. Pidgorny <MVP>" <sl******@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:ui**************@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
LOL!

Didn't Mr. Horton recommend the right platform from a dynamic company run
by
geniuses? I bet on Oracle Unbreakable Linux. Because it's unbreakable.

My apologies to C#, SQL Server and Spanish language people - couldn't hold
myself... :)

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

* http://sl.mvps.org * http://msmvps.com/blogs/sp *

"GefioNorse" <ge********@gmail.comwrote in message
news:11*********************@p77g2000hsh.googlegro ups.com...
AND

"No entiendo bien el bicho, pero son estúpidos los empleados de
Microsoft.
Es por eso que dimití de mi puesto con ellos desde hace años"
"I am kind of a bugger, but that doesn't prevent me to realize how
stupid they are at Microsoft.
They don't deserve me, so I told them to bug off years ago"

Just one question,
Judging by Mr Horton's words, Microsoft seems to be a pitiful,
ineffective company run by idiots.
He should know, because he has worked there for a number of years.
I am still undecided about what OS I should use for my business.
Should I follow Mr Horton's advice and choose a different software
platform than Microsft's?

Thankyou.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Jun 12 '07 #7

P: n/a
Oye Earle,
Es verdad que Gates trabajo inicialmente con los de Apple?
Salud y curvas, Paco.
"Earle Horton" <el**************@usa.comwrote in message
news:46***********************@free.teranews.com.. .
Mr. Norse, being Dutch, doesn't have that great a command of either the
English or Spanish languages. There is no such thing as unbreakable
software, and I recommend Microsoft products for people who don't have
time
to be sysop and engineer as well as user.

El señor Rafaminu es moço nervioso. No te lo recomiendo tomar en serio.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

"S. Pidgorny <MVP>" <sl******@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:ui**************@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
LOL!

Didn't Mr. Horton recommend the right platform from a dynamic company
run
by
geniuses? I bet on Oracle Unbreakable Linux. Because it's unbreakable.

My apologies to C#, SQL Server and Spanish language people - couldn't
hold
myself... :)

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

* http://sl.mvps.org * http://msmvps.com/blogs/sp *

"GefioNorse" <ge********@gmail.comwrote in message
news:11*********************@p77g2000hsh.googlegro ups.com...
AND

"No entiendo bien el bicho, pero son estúpidos los empleados de
Microsoft.
Es por eso que dimití de mi puesto con ellos desde hace años"
"I am kind of a bugger, but that doesn't prevent me to realize how
stupid they are at Microsoft.
They don't deserve me, so I told them to bug off years ago"

Just one question,
Judging by Mr Horton's words, Microsoft seems to be a pitiful,
ineffective company run by idiots.
He should know, because he has worked there for a number of years.
I am still undecided about what OS I should use for my business.
Should I follow Mr Horton's advice and choose a different software
platform than Microsft's?

Thankyou.

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Jun 12 '07 #8

P: n/a
On Jun 12, 4:2 pm, "Earle Horton" <el_anglo_burg...@usa.comwrote:
Mr. Norse, being Dutch, doesn't have that great a command of either the
English or Spanish languages. There is no such thing as unbreakable
software, and I recommend Microsoft products for people who don't have time
to be sysop and engineer as well as user.
Licking arses again, Jorton?

I thought I heard you say you were through with all those stupid
people at Microsoft?

Maybe the small print in your contract that you didn´t bother to read,
being such a genius?
I believe it says that a former employee risks being sued for
revealing details from his former job that might be harmful to the
company.

Deep Shit, Jorton.
If there's something Microsoft is plentyful of, is skilled lawyers.
A man with a bit of a problem ...

Jun 12 '07 #9

P: n/a
Eso fue antes de mí. Ellos de Microsoft han rescatado a Apple
financieramente de vez en cuando. Originalmente, había algún desacuerdo
sobre los derechos de propiedad intelectual, pero con el tiempo acordaron
todos más o menos amigablemente cómo dividir el botín.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

"piratazul" <pi********@houston.rr.comwrote in message
news:46**********************@roadrunner.com...
Oye Earle,
Es verdad que Gates trabajo inicialmente con los de Apple?
Salud y curvas, Paco.
"Earle Horton" <el**************@usa.comwrote in message
news:46***********************@free.teranews.com.. .
Mr. Norse, being Dutch, doesn't have that great a command of either the
English or Spanish languages. There is no such thing as unbreakable
software, and I recommend Microsoft products for people who don't have
time
to be sysop and engineer as well as user.

El señor Rafaminu es moço nervioso. No te lo recomiendo tomar en serio.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

"S. Pidgorny <MVP>" <sl******@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:ui**************@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
LOL!
>
Didn't Mr. Horton recommend the right platform from a dynamic company
run
by
geniuses? I bet on Oracle Unbreakable Linux. Because it's unbreakable.
>
My apologies to C#, SQL Server and Spanish language people - couldn't
hold
myself... :)
>
--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-
>
* http://sl.mvps.org * http://msmvps.com/blogs/sp *
>
"GefioNorse" <ge********@gmail.comwrote in message
news:11*********************@p77g2000hsh.googlegro ups.com...
AND
>
"No entiendo bien el bicho, pero son estúpidos los empleados de
Microsoft.
Es por eso que dimití de mi puesto con ellos desde hace años"
"I am kind of a bugger, but that doesn't prevent me to realize how
stupid they are at Microsoft.
They don't deserve me, so I told them to bug off years ago"
>
Just one question,
Judging by Mr Horton's words, Microsoft seems to be a pitiful,
ineffective company run by idiots.
He should know, because he has worked there for a number of years.
I am still undecided about what OS I should use for my business.
Should I follow Mr Horton's advice and choose a different software
platform than Microsft's?
>
Thankyou.
>
>


--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Jun 12 '07 #10

P: n/a
"RafaMinu" <ra******@hotmail.comwrote in message
news:11**********************@n15g2000prd.googlegr oups.com...
On Jun 12, 4:2 pm, "Earle Horton" <el_anglo_burg...@usa.comwrote:
Mr. Norse, being Dutch, doesn't have that great a command of either the
English or Spanish languages. There is no such thing as unbreakable
software, and I recommend Microsoft products for people who don't
have time to be sysop and engineer as well as user.

Licking arses again, Jorton?

I thought I heard you say you were through with all those stupid
people at Microsoft?
Amante, es mi evaluación objetiva. Los productos de Microsoft son mejores
para la gente que no tenga el tiempo de joderse con los sistemas bizantinos,
como Linux.
>
Maybe the small print in your contract that you didn´t bother to read,
being such a genius?
El NDA ("acuerdo de no revelar nada", o algo semejante) se acaba después de
un año.
I believe it says that a former employee risks being sued for
revealing details from his former job that might be harmful to the
company.
Sólo dentro del primer año, cariño. Y todo el mundo sabe que los empleados
de Microsoft son boludos egoístas. Tienen orgullo de eso. No he revelado
nada secreto ni dañoso.
>
Deep Shit, Jorton.
If there's something Microsoft is plentyful of, is skilled lawyers.
A man with a bit of a problem ...
"Has plenty of". Lo que has escrito suena a forastero quien acaba de saltar
del camión de nabos, revelando tu pobre preparación en inglés. Mientras
estudio las Selecciones Reader's Digest en español, recomiendo que tú lo
hagas con el original en inglés. ¡Ay! El de este mes mismo tiene algo de
Julieta Venegas.

(Deseaba yo que se interpretaba "camión de nabos" literalmente, claro.)

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Jun 12 '07 #11

P: n/a
Una muy civilizada y aplaudible decision.

Quieranlo o no, son gente brillante. Todos, o por lo menos la mayoria de
ellos.

Me refiero a los grandes, a los de las decisiones finales importantes.
Salud y curvas, Paco.

"Earle Horton" <el**************@usa.comwrote in message
news:46***********************@free.teranews.com.. .
Eso fue antes de mí. Ellos de Microsoft han rescatado a Apple
financieramente de vez en cuando. Originalmente, había algún desacuerdo
sobre los derechos de propiedad intelectual, pero con el tiempo acordaron
todos más o menos amigablemente cómo dividir el botín.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

"piratazul" <pi********@houston.rr.comwrote in message
news:46**********************@roadrunner.com...
Oye Earle,
Es verdad que Gates trabajo inicialmente con los de Apple?
Salud y curvas, Paco.
"Earle Horton" <el**************@usa.comwrote in message
news:46***********************@free.teranews.com.. .
Mr. Norse, being Dutch, doesn't have that great a command of either
the
English or Spanish languages. There is no such thing as unbreakable
software, and I recommend Microsoft products for people who don't have
time
to be sysop and engineer as well as user.
>
El señor Rafaminu es moço nervioso. No te lo recomiendo tomar en
serio.
>
Saludos cordiales,
>
Earle
>
"S. Pidgorny <MVP>" <sl******@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:ui**************@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
LOL!

Didn't Mr. Horton recommend the right platform from a dynamic
company
run
by
geniuses? I bet on Oracle Unbreakable Linux. Because it's
unbreakable.

My apologies to C#, SQL Server and Spanish language people -
couldn't
hold
myself... :)

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

* http://sl.mvps.org * http://msmvps.com/blogs/sp *

"GefioNorse" <ge********@gmail.comwrote in message
news:11*********************@p77g2000hsh.googlegro ups.com...
AND

"No entiendo bien el bicho, pero son estúpidos los empleados de
Microsoft.
Es por eso que dimití de mi puesto con ellos desde hace años"
"I am kind of a bugger, but that doesn't prevent me to realize how
stupid they are at Microsoft.
They don't deserve me, so I told them to bug off years ago"

Just one question,
Judging by Mr Horton's words, Microsoft seems to be a pitiful,
ineffective company run by idiots.
He should know, because he has worked there for a number of years.
I am still undecided about what OS I should use for my business.
Should I follow Mr Horton's advice and choose a different software
platform than Microsft's?

Thankyou.


>
>
>
--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
>

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Jun 13 '07 #12

P: n/a
On Jun 13, 4:34 am, "piratazul" <pirataz...@houston.rr.comwrote:
Una muy civilizada y aplaudible decision.
No le hagas ni puto caso Paco, sólamente esta tratando de salvar su
culo.
Translatión:
"Do not manufacture a box, Paco, he merely is trying to backtrace"

En realidad Apple demandó a Microsoft por piratearle el OS.
Translatión:
"Reality shows are now a big asset in both companies"

http://www.macmothership.com/gallery...ouslyIBM_l.jpg
http://www.macmothership.com/gallery...odaySpoof1.jpg
http://www.macmothership.com/gallery...5imagine_3.jpg
http://www.macmothership.com/gallery...5imagine_2.jpg
http://www.macmothership.com/gallery...5imagine_1.jpg
http://www.macmothership.com/gallery...odaySpoof1.jpg

Pero el dinero es el que manda...
Translatión:
"But what a powerful Gentleman is Don Dinero"
Quieranlo o no, son gente brillante. Todos, o por lo menos la mayoria de
ellos.
Lo único que realmente les brilla son los zapatos de charol cuando un
frijolero se los lustra.
Translatión:
"I wanna have my shoes shining like the gold tooth of Pepe Navaja.
And don't you dare spitting at them ..."

Pero menos mal que aún estas tú para defender la Dignidad Nacional ...
Translatión:
"Viva Mexico Lindo ¡¡¡"

Jun 13 '07 #13

P: n/a
"S. Pidgorny <MVP>" <sl******@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:ui**************@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
LOL!
Rants look really funny in a different language, because for all I know they
could be really really abusive.
Jun 13 '07 #14

P: n/a
"Mark Randall" <markyr[mmmspam]@thatgmailthing.comwrote in message
news:9C**********************************@microsof t.com...
"S. Pidgorny <MVP>" <sl******@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:ui**************@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
LOL!

Rants look really funny in a different language, because for all I know
they could be really really abusive.

As a retired Microsoft systems software developer, "MVP" looks funny in any
language.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Jun 13 '07 #15

P: n/a
"Earle Horton" <el**************@usa.comwrote in message
news:46***********************@free.teranews.com.. .
As a retired Microsoft systems software developer, "MVP" looks funny in
any
language.
I'm trying to decide if that means what it seems to mean...

///ark (ex-MVP)
Jun 13 '07 #16

P: n/a
What are MVPs? Aren't that those guys who have no social life/relations and
try to replace that with hangin around in newsgroups?
"Earle Horton" <el**************@usa.comschrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:4670420d$0$24006>Rants look really funny in a different language,
because for all I know
>they could be really really abusive.
As a retired Microsoft systems software developer, "MVP" looks funny in
any
language.
Jun 21 '07 #17

P: n/a

"S. Pidgorny <MVP>" <sl******@yahoo.comschrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:ui**************@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
LOL!

Didn't Mr. Horton recommend the right platform from a dynamic company run
by geniuses? I bet on Oracle Unbreakable Linux. Because it's unbreakable.
As a proffessional you shoud know that nothing is unbreakable. But some
products give more value for money than others....

Jun 21 '07 #18

P: n/a
Professional nerds get mad at Earle Horton comments about Microsoft MVP.

Just normal.
Salud y curvas, Paco.

"Frank Mueller" <fr***********@hotmail.comwrote in message
news:ud**************@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
What are MVPs? Aren't that those guys who have no social life/relations
and
try to replace that with hangin around in newsgroups?
"Earle Horton" <el**************@usa.comschrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:4670420d$0$24006>Rants look really funny in a different language,
because for all I know
they could be really really abusive.
As a retired Microsoft systems software developer, "MVP" looks funny in
any
language.

Jun 21 '07 #19

P: n/a
On Jun 21, 6:03 pm, "piratazul" <pirataz...@houston.rr.comwrote:
Professional nerds get mad at Earle Horton comments about Microsoft MVP.

Just normal.
I didn't know what a Microsoft MVP was,
and so, stung by curiosity I Googled it up.
I went to the The Microsoft MVP Awardee directory, which contains a
listing of all the MVPs that want to share their information publicly.
I clicked on one of the links at random, and I was presented with a
collection of ...:
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/co...cations+Server

.... you say it Paco, I don't need to make any more enemies from the
other side of the Atlantic ...

Jun 21 '07 #20

P: n/a

"Rafa Minu" <ra******@hotmail.comwrote in message
news:11**********************@q75g2000hsh.googlegr oups.com...
On Jun 21, 6:03 pm, "piratazul" <pirataz...@houston.rr.comwrote:
>Professional nerds get mad at Earle Horton comments about Microsoft MVP.

Just normal.

I didn't know what a Microsoft MVP was,
and so, stung by curiosity I Googled it up.
Isn't that the ultimate irony... a comment (great-grandparent?) bashing MVPs
ends up with more people learning about them.
I went to the The Microsoft MVP Awardee directory, which contains a
listing of all the MVPs that want to share their information publicly.
I clicked on one of the links at random, and I was presented with a
collection of ...:
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/co...cations+Server

... you say it Paco, I don't need to make any more enemies from the
other side of the Atlantic ...
Jun 22 '07 #21

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.