By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
434,969 Members | 2,493 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 434,969 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

Header Fixed

P: n/a
Hello misters,

I have an DAtalist that generates an html table with a header. There are
many rows, and I want that it appears scroll horizontal and vertical, and the
header be fixed.

Any help ? Thanks in advance.
--
http://www.alhambra-eidos.es/web2005/index.html
www.kiquenet.net

Apr 26 '07 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
10 Replies


P: n/a
Hi,
This link should help you:
http://www.dotnet247.com/247referenc...edHeader.shtml
--
If my answer helped you,then please do press Yes below.
Thanks and Regards.
Manish Bafna.
MCP and MCTS.

"Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet" wrote:
Hello misters,

I have an DAtalist that generates an html table with a header. There are
many rows, and I want that it appears scroll horizontal and vertical, and the
header be fixed.

Any help ? Thanks in advance.
--
http://www.alhambra-eidos.es/web2005/index.html
www.kiquenet.net
Apr 27 '07 #2

P: n/a

Hello misters again,

Thanks mister Manish, for your answer, but I'm with the same problem. Repeat
my trouble:

I have an HTML table with a header.
There are many rows, and I want that it appears scroll horizontal and
vertical, and the header be fixed.

Very important point, the user would select an row and then, its changes
row's color (I use javascript to do this)

I have seen this references:

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/bmerkey/...olumn-csv.html
http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=108597

The trouble about this references, when the user select an row and changes
color of row, the header dissaparears !!!.

Any solution about this issue, now I'm crazy.

Thanks in advance. Any help will be appreciated, very grateful if any help.
Greetings
--
http://www.alhambra-eidos.es/web2005/index.html
www.kiquenet.net

"Manish Bafna" wrote:
Hi,
This link should help you:
http://www.dotnet247.com/247referenc...edHeader.shtml
--
If my answer helped you,then please do press Yes below.
Thanks and Regards.
Manish Bafna.
MCP and MCTS.

"Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet" wrote:
Hello misters,

I have an DAtalist that generates an html table with a header. There are
many rows, and I want that it appears scroll horizontal and vertical, and the
header be fixed.

Any help ? Thanks in advance.
--
http://www.alhambra-eidos.es/web2005/index.html
www.kiquenet.net
May 3 '07 #3

P: n/a
On May 3, 1:52 pm, Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet
<AlhambraEidosKique...@discussions.microsoft.comwr ote:
Hello misters again,

Thanks mister Manish, for your answer, but I'm with the same problem. Repeat
my trouble:

I have an HTML table with a header.
There are many rows, and I want that it appears scroll horizontal and
vertical, and the header be fixed.

Very important point, the user would select an row and then, its changes
row's color (I use javascript to do this)

I have seen this references:

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/bmerkey/...d.php?t=108597

The trouble about this references, when the user select an row and changes
color of row, the header dissaparears !!!.

Any solution about this issue, now I'm crazy.
A solution about which issue? You referenced to an examples with the
fixed headers, but not with the code you used to select a row.

May 3 '07 #4

P: n/a
Sorry,

the javascript code for change color of row:

// Selecciona la fila y cambia el hidden del seleccionado
function SeleccionarFila(identificadorTarea, offset)
{
if( (identificadorSeleccionada != null) &&
(document.getElementById(identificadorSeleccionada ) != null) )
{
document.getElementById(identificadorSeleccionada) .className
= 'ItemStyle';
if(identificadorTarea == identificadorSeleccionada)
{
identificadorSeleccionada == null;
if(document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoClien tID)
!= null)
{

document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoClientID ).value = null;

document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoOffsetCl ientID).value = null;

}
return;
}
}
document.getElementById(identificadorTarea).classN ame =
'SelectedItemStyle';
identificadorSeleccionada = identificadorTarea;
if(document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoClien tID) != null)
{
document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoClientID ).value =
identificadorTarea;

document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoOffsetCl ientID).value = offset;
}
}
May 3 '07 #5

P: n/a
On May 3, 4:15 pm, Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet
<AlhambraEidosKique...@discussions.microsoft.comwr ote:
Sorry,

the javascript code for change color of row:

// Selecciona la fila y cambia el hidden del seleccionado
function SeleccionarFila(identificadorTarea, offset)
{
if( (identificadorSeleccionada != null) &&
(document.getElementById(identificadorSeleccionada ) != null) )
{
document.getElementById(identificadorSeleccionada) .className
= 'ItemStyle';
if(identificadorTarea == identificadorSeleccionada)
{
identificadorSeleccionada == null;
if(document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoClien tID)
!= null)
{

document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoClientID ).value = null;

document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoOffsetCl ientID).value = null;

}
return;
}
}
document.getElementById(identificadorTarea).classN ame =
'SelectedItemStyle';
identificadorSeleccionada = identificadorTarea;
if(document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoClien tID) != null)
{
document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoClientID ).value =
identificadorTarea;

document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoOffsetCl ientID).value = offset;
}
}
Hi... how do you call that function?
>Very important point, the user would select an row and then, its changes
row's color (I use javascript to do this)
I see that in your js-function you are doing much more than just
changing a color. What exactly do you need once the row is clicked?

May 3 '07 #6

P: n/a

Hi,

I call my function like this

<tr ... onclick="SeleccionarFila(12034, 0)" ...

the function SeleccionarFila does the following:

- change the color of row (selected row)

- set values in input hidden. This values are codes (id of row and another
value)

Any problem with the code ?? Only put values in hidden ...and changes color
with className attribute..

Thanks...

"Alexey Smirnov" wrote:
On May 3, 4:15 pm, Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet
<AlhambraEidosKique...@discussions.microsoft.comwr ote:
Sorry,

the javascript code for change color of row:

// Selecciona la fila y cambia el hidden del seleccionado
function SeleccionarFila(identificadorTarea, offset)
{
if( (identificadorSeleccionada != null) &&
(document.getElementById(identificadorSeleccionada ) != null) )
{
document.getElementById(identificadorSeleccionada) .className
= 'ItemStyle';
if(identificadorTarea == identificadorSeleccionada)
{
identificadorSeleccionada == null;
if(document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoClien tID)
!= null)
{

document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoClientID ).value = null;

document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoOffsetCl ientID).value = null;

}
return;
}
}
document.getElementById(identificadorTarea).classN ame =
'SelectedItemStyle';
identificadorSeleccionada = identificadorTarea;
if(document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoClien tID) != null)
{
document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoClientID ).value =
identificadorTarea;

document.getElementById(HiddenSeleccionadoOffsetCl ientID).value = offset;
}
}

Hi... how do you call that function?
Very important point, the user would select an row and then, its changes
row's color (I use javascript to do this)

I see that in your js-function you are doing much more than just
changing a color. What exactly do you need once the row is clicked?

May 3 '07 #7

P: n/a
On May 3, 6:27 pm, Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet
<AlhambraEidosKique...@discussions.microsoft.comwr ote:
Hi,

I call my function like this

<tr ... onclick="SeleccionarFila(12034, 0)" ...

the function SeleccionarFila does the following:

- change the color of row (selected row)

- set values in input hidden. This values are codes (id of row and another
value)

Any problem with the code ?? Only put values in hidden ...and changes color
with className attribute..
Well, I prefer to use something simple, as an example at the following
tutorial

http://www.rgagnon.com/jsdetails/js-0093.html

You don't need any offset, etc. and I hope it will work better.

May 3 '07 #8

P: n/a
<!--display header here-->
<div style="width: 800px; height: 400px; overflow : auto">
<!--display data here-->
</div>

Change the width and height to whatever floats your boat.

Derek

On May 3, 1:49 pm, Alexey Smirnov <alexey.smir...@gmail.comwrote:
On May 3, 6:27 pm, Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet

<AlhambraEidosKique...@discussions.microsoft.comwr ote:
Hi,
I call my function like this
<tr ... onclick="SeleccionarFila(12034, 0)" ...
the function SeleccionarFila does the following:
- change the color of row (selected row)
- set values in input hidden. This values are codes (id of row and another
value)
Any problem with the code ?? Only put values in hidden ...and changes color
with className attribute..

Well, I prefer to use something simple, as an example at the following
tutorial

http://www.rgagnon.com/jsdetails/js-0093.html

You don't need any offset, etc. and I hope it will work better.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -

May 3 '07 #9

P: n/a
Thanks, Derek. Have you any sample code about it ??

Regards.
<!--display header here-->
<div style="width: 800px; height: 400px; overflow : auto">
<!--display data here-->
</div>

Change the width and height to whatever floats your boat.
May 4 '07 #10

P: n/a
I thought you already had the data displaying on the page? Just make
two tables from your existing table (header and body). Place the
header table above the div and the body table inside the div. Your
clientside code should all still work.

On May 4, 1:08 am, Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet
<AlhambraEidosKique...@discussions.microsoft.comwr ote:
Thanks, Derek. Have you any sample code about it ??

Regards.
<!--display header here-->
<div style="width: 800px; height: 400px; overflow : auto">
<!--display data here-->
</div>
Change the width and height to whatever floats your boat.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -

May 4 '07 #11

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.