468,291 Members | 1,422 Online
Bytes | Developer Community
New Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Post your question to a community of 468,291 developers. It's quick & easy.

Asp.Net tree view control font problem

Dear all i am downloading MS tree view control . i want to change the
font size and font name of the tree view control i am wrtitting code
for ity like
if (!Page.IsPostBack)
{
treeview1.FontBold = true;
treeview1.Font.Name = "DVB-TTSurekh";
treeview1.FontSize = Font.FontUnit(14);
}

but the code is not working can any one tell me what is the problem
with in it . how i can change the font size and font name of treeview
control .

Jul 24 '06 #1
4 1888
In article <11**********************@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups .com>,
Santosh <Sa***************@yahoo.comwrites
>Dear all i am downloading MS tree view control . i want to change the
font size and font name of the tree view control i am wrtitting code
for ity like
if (!Page.IsPostBack)
{
treeview1.FontBold = true;
treeview1.Font.Name = "DVB-TTSurekh";
treeview1.FontSize = Font.FontUnit(14);
}

but the code is not working can any one tell me what is the problem
with in it . how i can change the font size and font name of treeview
control .
Never tried it that way, but if you give the control a cssClass
property, and use CSS to set the font info, it works fine.

HTH

--
Alan Silver
(anything added below this line is nothing to do with me)
Jul 30 '06 #2
I have also tried by applying CSS class but it is not working.

Alan Silver wrote:
In article <11**********************@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups .com>,
Santosh <Sa***************@yahoo.comwrites
Dear all i am downloading MS tree view control . i want to change the
font size and font name of the tree view control i am wrtitting code
for ity like
if (!Page.IsPostBack)
{
treeview1.FontBold = true;
treeview1.Font.Name = "DVB-TTSurekh";
treeview1.FontSize = Font.FontUnit(14);
}

but the code is not working can any one tell me what is the problem
with in it . how i can change the font size and font name of treeview
control .

Never tried it that way, but if you give the control a cssClass
property, and use CSS to set the font info, it works fine.

HTH

--
Alan Silver
(anything added below this line is nothing to do with me)
Aug 3 '06 #3
Which Treeview control are u using?
which version 1.1 or 2.0?
PAtrick

"Santosh" <Sa***************@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:11**********************@s13g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
>I have also tried by applying CSS class but it is not working.

Alan Silver wrote:
>In article <11**********************@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups .com>,
Santosh <Sa***************@yahoo.comwrites
>Dear all i am downloading MS tree view control . i want to change the
font size and font name of the tree view control i am wrtitting code
for ity like
if (!Page.IsPostBack)
{
treeview1.FontBold = true;
treeview1.Font.Name = "DVB-TTSurekh";
treeview1.FontSize = Font.FontUnit(14);
}

but the code is not working can any one tell me what is the problem
with in it . how i can change the font size and font name of treeview
control .

Never tried it that way, but if you give the control a cssClass
property, and use CSS to set the font info, it works fine.

HTH

--
Alan Silver
(anything added below this line is nothing to do with me)

Aug 3 '06 #4
i have downloaded MS IE Treeview control 1.1

Patrick.O.Ige wrote:
Which Treeview control are u using?
which version 1.1 or 2.0?
PAtrick

"Santosh" <Sa***************@yahoo.comwrote in message
news:11**********************@s13g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
I have also tried by applying CSS class but it is not working.

Alan Silver wrote:
In article <11**********************@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups .com>,
Santosh <Sa***************@yahoo.comwrites
Dear all i am downloading MS tree view control . i want to change the
font size and font name of the tree view control i am wrtitting code
for ity like
if (!Page.IsPostBack)
{
treeview1.FontBold = true;
treeview1.Font.Name = "DVB-TTSurekh";
treeview1.FontSize = Font.FontUnit(14);
}

but the code is not working can any one tell me what is the problem
with in it . how i can change the font size and font name of treeview
control .

Never tried it that way, but if you give the control a cssClass
property, and use CSS to set the font info, it works fine.

HTH

--
Alan Silver
(anything added below this line is nothing to do with me)
Aug 5 '06 #5

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.

Similar topics

2 posts views Thread by Gregor Horvath | last post: by
reply views Thread by Tree menu using XML | last post: by
1 post views Thread by Nick Warrington | last post: by
10 posts views Thread by dwok | last post: by
12 posts views Thread by Raed Sawalha | last post: by
1 post views Thread by Nogusta123 | last post: by
1 post views Thread by Satish.Talyan | last post: by
reply views Thread by Santosh | last post: by
reply views Thread by nishad | last post: by
reply views Thread by NPC403 | last post: by
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.