473,834 Members | 2,132 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
+ Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Web pages for mobile devices

cj2
I saw a MS demo a few years back where they developed a web page and the
software automatically rendered it for different devices. Is this what
I'm looking for?

http://www.asp.net/mobile/

Much of the info looks old. I have a MSDN account where can I download
it or is it already in VS 2008 and I just don't know how to find it?

I'm mainly interested in having simple pages render in Internet Explorer
on our PCs and on blackberries but it would be great if it also was able
to be accessed on other devices like Palm products or even just cell phones.
Jul 18 '08 #1
7 3262
Hi,

"Is this what I'm looking for? http://www.asp.net/mobile/ "
asp.net mobile extention of asp.net is a separate set of controls and
framework specialty design for mobile
even vs2008 by default don't have the project and item template in
side asp.net item template...
but you can download and install these templates from here
from http://blogs.msdn.com/webdevtools/ar...udio-2008.aspx
Best of luck

-------
Munna

www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
www.munna.shatkotha.com
www.shatkotha.com
Jul 19 '08 #2
Hi Cj,

As for ASP.NET Mobile Web application development, the information you
found on the following site are most for old ASP.NET 1.x mobile web app dev:

http://www.asp.net/mobile/

I've ever recieved from questions about Mobile web application development
from some other customers. Based on some discussion with the development
team, I think currently, for server-side web application development,
there will not produce any more Mobile specific/dedicated packages(like the
original Mobile internet controls...). This is because these days, more and
more smart device is supporting html/xhtml well and the original WAP only
device is no longer the situation. Also, from ASP.NET 2.0, page/control is
providing an adaptable model, that means you can write control adapter for
different target device(html, wap or ....). That also makes it less useful
to provide a mobile only control collecction.

In addition, currently, it is more encouraged to develop smart client
application (rich client) for smart device instead of web application(sin ce
ASPX page is good enough for web application).

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your comments and
suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please
feel free to let my manager know what you think of the level of service
provided. You can send feedback directly to my manager at:
ms****@microsof t.com.

=============== =============== =============== =====
Get notification to my posts through email? Please refer to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscripti...ult.aspx#notif
ications.

Note: The MSDN Managed Newsgroup support offering is for non-urgent issues
where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support
Engineer within 1 business day is acceptable. Please note that each follow
up response may take approximately 2 business days as the support
professional working with you may need further investigation to reach the
most efficient resolution. The offering is not appropriate for situations
that require urgent, real-time or phone-based interactions or complex
project analysis and dump analysis issues. Issues of this nature are best
handled working with a dedicated Microsoft Support Engineer by contacting
Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscripti...t/default.aspx.
=============== =============== =============== =====
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.


--------------------
>Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:54:36 -0400
From: cj2 <cj*@nospam.nos pam>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.14 (Windows/20080421)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Web pages for mobile devices
>
I saw a MS demo a few years back where they developed a web page and the
software automatically rendered it for different devices. Is this what
I'm looking for?

http://www.asp.net/mobile/

Much of the info looks old. I have a MSDN account where can I download
it or is it already in VS 2008 and I just don't know how to find it?

I'm mainly interested in having simple pages render in Internet Explorer
on our PCs and on blackberries but it would be great if it also was able
to be accessed on other devices like Palm products or even just cell
phones.
>
Jul 21 '08 #3
cj2
Thanks
Steven Cheng [MSFT] wrote:
Hi Cj,

As for ASP.NET Mobile Web application development, the information you
found on the following site are most for old ASP.NET 1.x mobile web app dev:

http://www.asp.net/mobile/

I've ever recieved from questions about Mobile web application development
from some other customers. Based on some discussion with the development
team, I think currently, for server-side web application development,
there will not produce any more Mobile specific/dedicated packages(like the
original Mobile internet controls...). This is because these days, more and
more smart device is supporting html/xhtml well and the original WAP only
device is no longer the situation. Also, from ASP.NET 2.0, page/control is
providing an adaptable model, that means you can write control adapter for
different target device(html, wap or ....). That also makes it less useful
to provide a mobile only control collecction.

In addition, currently, it is more encouraged to develop smart client
application (rich client) for smart device instead of web application(sin ce
ASPX page is good enough for web application).

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your comments and
suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please
feel free to let my manager know what you think of the level of service
provided. You can send feedback directly to my manager at:
ms****@microsof t.com.

=============== =============== =============== =====
Get notification to my posts through email? Please refer to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscripti...ult.aspx#notif
ications.

Note: The MSDN Managed Newsgroup support offering is for non-urgent issues
where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support
Engineer within 1 business day is acceptable. Please note that each follow
up response may take approximately 2 business days as the support
professional working with you may need further investigation to reach the
most efficient resolution. The offering is not appropriate for situations
that require urgent, real-time or phone-based interactions or complex
project analysis and dump analysis issues. Issues of this nature are best
handled working with a dedicated Microsoft Support Engineer by contacting
Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscripti...t/default.aspx.
=============== =============== =============== =====
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.


--------------------
>Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:54:36 -0400
From: cj2 <cj*@nospam.nos pam>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.14 (Windows/20080421)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Web pages for mobile devices
>I saw a MS demo a few years back where they developed a web page and the
software automatically rendered it for different devices. Is this what
I'm looking for?

http://www.asp.net/mobile/

Much of the info looks old. I have a MSDN account where can I download
it or is it already in VS 2008 and I just don't know how to find it?

I'm mainly interested in having simple pages render in Internet Explorer
on our PCs and on blackberries but it would be great if it also was able
to be accessed on other devices like Palm products or even just cell
phones.
Jul 22 '08 #4
Hi Steven,

Just as cj2 I was also a bit confused about the state of mobile web
development with asp.net 2.0. I also found the outdated web page.

However, there's also up to date information on MSDN regarding mobile
controls, i.e. the System.Web.Mobi le namespace:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...eb.mobile.aspx

Furthermore, if you create a website in Visual Studio 2005 it
automaticall adds Mobile Web Forms to your toolbox and you can add
Mobile specific items to the project. Is this deprecated or still
relevant?

Or maybe in other words. If I want to build for newer mobile devices
(e.g. Windows Mobile 5/6, Blackberry, iPhone), can I just work with
the standard asp.net controls and don't worry about the specific
mobile controls?

Thanks,

--
Jeffry van de Vuurst
CWR Mobility BV
www.cwrmobility.com/weblog

CWR Mobile CRM for Dynamics CRM 3 and 4, now available for CRM Online!
--

On 21 jul, 05:05, stch...@online. microsoft.com (Steven Cheng [MSFT])
wrote:
Hi Cj,

As forASP.NETMobil eWeb application development, the information you
found on the following site are most for oldASP.NET1.xmo bileweb app dev:

http://www.asp.net/mobile/

I've ever recieved from questions aboutMobileweb application development
from some other customers. Based on some discussion with the development
team, I *think currently, for server-side web application development,
there will not produce any moreMobilespeci fic/dedicated packages(like the
originalMobilei nternet controls...). This is because these days, more and
more smart device is supporting html/xhtml well and the original WAP only
device is no longer the situation. *Also, fromASP.NET2.0, page/control is
providing an adaptable model, *that means you can write control adapterfor
different target device(html, wap or ....). That also makes it less useful
to provide amobileonly control collecction. *

In addition, currently, it is more encouraged to develop smart client
application (rich client) for smart device instead of web application(sin ce
ASPX page is good enough for web application).

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your comments and
suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please
feel free to let my manager know what you think of the level of service
provided. You can send feedback directly to my manager at:
msd...@microsof t.com.

=============== =============== =============== =====
Get notification to my posts through email? Please refer tohttp://msdn.microsoft. com/subscriptions/managednewsgrou ps/default.asp...
ications.

Note: The MSDN Managed Newsgroup support offering is for non-urgent issues
where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support
Engineer within 1 business day is acceptable. Please note that each follow
up response may take approximately 2 business days as the support
professional working with you may need further investigation to reach the
most efficient resolution. The offering is not appropriate for situations
that require urgent, real-time or phone-based interactions or complex
project analysis and dump analysis issues. Issues of this nature are best
handled working with a dedicated Microsoft Support Engineer by contacting
Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) athttp://msdn.microsoft. com/subscriptions/support/default.aspx.
=============== =============== =============== =====
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

--------------------


Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:54:36 -0400
From: cj2 <c...@nospam.no spam>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.14 (Windows/20080421)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Web pages formobiledevice s
I saw a MS demo a few years back where they developed a web page and the
software automatically rendered it for different devices. *Is this what
I'm looking for?
http://www.asp.net/mobile/
Much of the info looks old. *I have a MSDN account where can I download
it or is it already in VS 2008 and I just don't know how to find it?
I'm mainly interested in having simple pages render in Internet Explorer
on our PCs and on blackberries but it would be great if it also was able
to be accessed on other devices like Palm products or even just cell
phones.- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
Jul 24 '08 #5
cj2
I took it from Steven's reply that those higher end phones like
blackberries and phones of the near future are made to show normal web
sites. I haven't gotten my blackberry yet so I really have to wonder
how well it'll show a web site. I don't know what is being done these
days but as more people in the company get blackberries and after hours
support and notification of system problems continues to be a major
concern I can see where a web app that could be accessed from the phone
would be great for managing things on the go.

Steven are we right--just use standard asp.net controls?
Jeffry van de Vuurst wrote:
Hi Steven,

Just as cj2 I was also a bit confused about the state of mobile web
development with asp.net 2.0. I also found the outdated web page.

However, there's also up to date information on MSDN regarding mobile
controls, i.e. the System.Web.Mobi le namespace:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...eb.mobile.aspx

Furthermore, if you create a website in Visual Studio 2005 it
automaticall adds Mobile Web Forms to your toolbox and you can add
Mobile specific items to the project. Is this deprecated or still
relevant?

Or maybe in other words. If I want to build for newer mobile devices
(e.g. Windows Mobile 5/6, Blackberry, iPhone), can I just work with
the standard asp.net controls and don't worry about the specific
mobile controls?

Thanks,

--
Jeffry van de Vuurst
CWR Mobility BV
www.cwrmobility.com/weblog

CWR Mobile CRM for Dynamics CRM 3 and 4, now available for CRM Online!
--

On 21 jul, 05:05, stch...@online. microsoft.com (Steven Cheng [MSFT])
wrote:
>Hi Cj,

As forASP.NETMobil eWeb application development, the information you
found on the following site are most for oldASP.NET1.xmo bileweb app dev:

http://www.asp.net/mobile/

I've ever recieved from questions aboutMobileweb application development
from some other customers. Based on some discussion with the development
team, I think currently, for server-side web application development,
there will not produce any moreMobilespeci fic/dedicated packages(like the
originalMobile internet controls...). This is because these days, more and
more smart device is supporting html/xhtml well and the original WAP only
device is no longer the situation. Also, fromASP.NET2.0, page/control is
providing an adaptable model, that means you can write control adapter for
different target device(html, wap or ....). That also makes it less useful
to provide amobileonly control collecction.

In addition, currently, it is more encouraged to develop smart client
application (rich client) for smart device instead of web application(sin ce
ASPX page is good enough for web application).

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your comments and
suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please
feel free to let my manager know what you think of the level of service
provided. You can send feedback directly to my manager at:
msd...@microso ft.com.

============== =============== =============== ======
Get notification to my posts through email? Please refer tohttp://msdn.microsoft. com/subscriptions/managednewsgrou ps/default.asp...
ications.

Note: The MSDN Managed Newsgroup support offering is for non-urgent issues
where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support
Engineer within 1 business day is acceptable. Please note that each follow
up response may take approximately 2 business days as the support
professional working with you may need further investigation to reach the
most efficient resolution. The offering is not appropriate for situations
that require urgent, real-time or phone-based interactions or complex
project analysis and dump analysis issues. Issues of this nature are best
handled working with a dedicated Microsoft Support Engineer by contacting
Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) athttp://msdn.microsoft. com/subscriptions/support/default.aspx.
============== =============== =============== ======
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

--------------------


>>Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:54:36 -0400
From: cj2 <c...@nospam.no spam>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.14 (Windows/20080421)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Web pages formobiledevice s
I saw a MS demo a few years back where they developed a web page and the
software automatically rendered it for different devices. Is this what
I'm looking for?
http://www.asp.net/mobile/
Much of the info looks old. I have a MSDN account where can I download
it or is it already in VS 2008 and I just don't know how to find it?
I'm mainly interested in having simple pages render in Internet Explorer
on our PCs and on blackberries but it would be great if it also was able
to be accessed on other devices like Palm products or even just cell
phones.- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
Jul 25 '08 #6
Hi Cj and Jeffry,

Sure, you can build a standard ASP.NET web application for your mobile
devices. The important point is that you need to verify your potential
client devices and ensure they support html/xhtml. If that's not a problem,
ASP.NET standard website works pretty well(the default html adapter).

Actually, even for non-html devices, you cannot extend those standard
ASP.NET control via the control adapters:

#Extreme ASP.NET Control Adapters
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163543.aspx

http://www.ddj.com/web-development/201202758

you can create different adapters for standard ASP.NET controls so that
they'll output different kind of markup depend on the client device. Also,
the original mobile control's source code has been opened for this so that
the developers can refer to how to implement such adapter:

#ASP.NET Mobile Controls XHTML Adapter Source
http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/d...63F-7C8D-4B26-
A440-400E03CED4CB&di splaylang=en

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your comments and
suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please
feel free to let my manager know what you think of the level of service
provided. You can send feedback directly to my manager at:
ms****@microsof t.com.

=============== =============== =============== =====
Get notification to my posts through email? Please refer to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscripti...ult.aspx#notif
ications.
ting Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscripti...t/default.aspx.
=============== =============== =============== =====
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
--------------------
>Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:26:30 -0400
From: cj2 <cj*@nospam.nos pam>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.14 (Windows/20080421)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Re: Web pages for mobile devices
>I took it from Steven's reply that those higher end phones like
blackberries and phones of the near future are made to show normal web
sites. I haven't gotten my blackberry yet so I really have to wonder
how well it'll show a web site. I don't know what is being done these
days but as more people in the company get blackberries and after hours
support and notification of system problems continues to be a major
concern I can see where a web app that could be accessed from the phone
would be great for managing things on the go.

Steven are we right--just use standard asp.net controls?
Jeffry van de Vuurst wrote:
>Hi Steven,

Just as cj2 I was also a bit confused about the state of mobile web
development with asp.net 2.0. I also found the outdated web page.

However, there's also up to date information on MSDN regarding mobile
controls, i.e. the System.Web.Mobi le namespace:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...eb.mobile.aspx

Furthermore, if you create a website in Visual Studio 2005 it
automaticall adds Mobile Web Forms to your toolbox and you can add
Mobile specific items to the project. Is this deprecated or still
relevant?

Or maybe in other words. If I want to build for newer mobile devices
(e.g. Windows Mobile 5/6, Blackberry, iPhone), can I just work with
the standard asp.net controls and don't worry about the specific
mobile controls?

Thanks,
Jul 28 '08 #7
cj2
thanks Steven

Steven Cheng [MSFT] wrote:
Hi Cj and Jeffry,

Sure, you can build a standard ASP.NET web application for your mobile
devices. The important point is that you need to verify your potential
client devices and ensure they support html/xhtml. If that's not a problem,
ASP.NET standard website works pretty well(the default html adapter).

Actually, even for non-html devices, you cannot extend those standard
ASP.NET control via the control adapters:

#Extreme ASP.NET Control Adapters
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163543.aspx

http://www.ddj.com/web-development/201202758

you can create different adapters for standard ASP.NET controls so that
they'll output different kind of markup depend on the client device. Also,
the original mobile control's source code has been opened for this so that
the developers can refer to how to implement such adapter:

#ASP.NET Mobile Controls XHTML Adapter Source
http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/d...63F-7C8D-4B26-
A440-400E03CED4CB&di splaylang=en

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your comments and
suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please
feel free to let my manager know what you think of the level of service
provided. You can send feedback directly to my manager at:
ms****@microsof t.com.

=============== =============== =============== =====
Get notification to my posts through email? Please refer to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscripti...ult.aspx#notif
ications.
ting Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscripti...t/default.aspx.
=============== =============== =============== =====
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
--------------------
>Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:26:30 -0400
From: cj2 <cj*@nospam.nos pam>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.14 (Windows/20080421)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Re: Web pages for mobile devices
>I took it from Steven's reply that those higher end phones like
blackberries and phones of the near future are made to show normal web
sites. I haven't gotten my blackberry yet so I really have to wonder
how well it'll show a web site. I don't know what is being done these
days but as more people in the company get blackberries and after hours
support and notification of system problems continues to be a major
concern I can see where a web app that could be accessed from the phone
would be great for managing things on the go.

Steven are we right--just use standard asp.net controls?
Jeffry van de Vuurst wrote:
>>Hi Steven,

Just as cj2 I was also a bit confused about the state of mobile web
development with asp.net 2.0. I also found the outdated web page.

However, there's also up to date information on MSDN regarding mobile
controls, i.e. the System.Web.Mobi le namespace:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...eb.mobile.aspx

Furthermore , if you create a website in Visual Studio 2005 it
automatical l adds Mobile Web Forms to your toolbox and you can add
Mobile specific items to the project. Is this deprecated or still
relevant?

Or maybe in other words. If I want to build for newer mobile devices
(e.g. Windows Mobile 5/6, Blackberry, iPhone), can I just work with
the standard asp.net controls and don't worry about the specific
mobile controls?

Thanks,
Jul 28 '08 #8

This thread has been closed and replies have been disabled. Please start a new discussion.

Similar topics

12
3551
by: Michael Wimmer | last post by:
Hi, could anybody tell me what the current state of technology for mobile devices is? I have seen so far that there is cHTML (imode), wml, xhtml (full or basic) to be used for mobile devices. Which of these technologies should be used to create a web page for mobile devices, if the target audience will be limited to (central) europe?
5
1515
by: Peter | last post by:
Hi All, I am a novice .NET developer, using a 60 trial version of VS.NET 2003 to learn .NET. I would like to develop a website which can be accessed from a mobile device. What are my options, - If I am to use .NET, then do i need a licensed version of .NET for this. - Can I develop my small website using my 60 day trial version & deploy this
2
1203
by: Carlos Barini | last post by:
I need to use Visual Studio 2002 to work with Mobile devices projects. I know Visual Studio 2003 already have this options, and I know VS2002 thins feature are optional. Where can I download this optional feature for VS2002? I found Microsoft Pocket PC 2003 SDK in MSDN site but I don't think that's what I need, because it did not install these features in my VS2002 suite. Thanks.
1
1360
by: Digital Fart | last post by:
what ms product do i need to buy to compile programs for the compact framework and mobile devices? looking at there vs products i only see the architect version. Very expensive as we only need to compile a sourcecode that we bought from a vendor. We only need to adjust some small pieces of code and recompile it.
3
3251
by: delhiris | last post by:
Hi i like to make web services on mobile phone .web services is:mobile phone sent the location given by the gps sistem on the mobile devices and returns(answer) are all restoraunt that are in that location. Also on the mobile devices has attached sensor what detected some action(and then mobile device sends the location given by the gps system) Can describe me adventages and bed thinks if i use java and adventages and bed thinks if i...
6
1937
by: SoFaraway | last post by:
Hi all, Do you know what are the possible cache sizes for PDAs and mobile devices? Thank you very much!
1
1077
by: Roger | last post by:
Hi All Anyone have any ideas how I could display table like lay out on a mobile device, as mobile devices do not support tables Thanks Sorry if this is in the wrong group but this seems to be the best palce to get any kind of answer
2
1595
by: rodmc | last post by:
Hi, I have been scouting around online for information on how to use Python and a GUI toolikit to develop mobile devices. At present I am using wxPython for desktop apps and would like to continue using that if possible. Anyway, I would like to know what people would recommend for developing mobile applications which can run on Windows Mobile and Mac OS X (iPhone etc)? It would also be cool if the same apps could run where possible (or...
4
1973
by: David Thielen | last post by:
Hi; This is for a website that is just html pages, no ASP.NET. I want the default page to be a different page if it's a mobile device. I can do this in ASP.NET by looking at the browser size and redirecting. But is there a way in IIS to point it to different page(s) for mobile devices? thanks - dave
0
9796
marktang
by: marktang | last post by:
ONU (Optical Network Unit) is one of the key components for providing high-speed Internet services. Its primary function is to act as an endpoint device located at the user's premises. However, people are often confused as to whether an ONU can Work As a Router. In this blog post, weíll explore What is ONU, What Is Router, ONU & Routerís main usage, and What is the difference between ONU and Router. Letís take a closer look ! Part I. Meaning of...
0
9643
by: Hystou | last post by:
Most computers default to English, but sometimes we require a different language, especially when relocating. Forgot to request a specific language before your computer shipped? No problem! You can effortlessly switch the default language on Windows 10 without reinstalling. I'll walk you through it. First, let's disable language synchronization. With a Microsoft account, language settings sync across devices. To prevent any complications,...
0
10503
jinu1996
by: jinu1996 | last post by:
In today's digital age, having a compelling online presence is paramount for businesses aiming to thrive in a competitive landscape. At the heart of this digital strategy lies an intricately woven tapestry of website design and digital marketing. It's not merely about having a website; it's about crafting an immersive digital experience that captivates audiences and drives business growth. The Art of Business Website Design Your website is...
1
10544
by: Hystou | last post by:
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows Update option using the Control Panel or Settings app; it automatically checks for updates and installs any it finds, whether you like it or not. For most users, this new feature is actually very convenient. If you want to control the update process,...
0
10214
tracyyun
by: tracyyun | last post by:
Dear forum friends, With the development of smart home technology, a variety of wireless communication protocols have appeared on the market, such as Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Each protocol has its own unique characteristics and advantages, but as a user who is planning to build a smart home system, I am a bit confused by the choice of these technologies. I'm particularly interested in Zigbee because I've heard it does some...
0
6951
by: conductexam | last post by:
I have .net C# application in which I am extracting data from word file and save it in database particularly. To store word all data as it is I am converting the whole word file firstly in HTML and then checking html paragraph one by one. At the time of converting from word file to html my equations which are in the word document file was convert into image. Globals.ThisAddIn.Application.ActiveDocument.Select();...
0
5790
by: adsilva | last post by:
A Windows Forms form does not have the event Unload, like VB6. What one acts like?
1
4425
by: 6302768590 | last post by:
Hai team i want code for transfer the data from one system to another through IP address by using C# our system has to for every 5mins then we have to update the data what the data is updated we have to send another system
3
3079
bsmnconsultancy
by: bsmnconsultancy | last post by:
In today's digital era, a well-designed website is crucial for businesses looking to succeed. Whether you're a small business owner or a large corporation in Toronto, having a strong online presence can significantly impact your brand's success. BSMN Consultancy, a leader in Website Development in Toronto offers valuable insights into creating effective websites that not only look great but also perform exceptionally well. In this comprehensive...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.