By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
440,407 Members | 1,753 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 440,407 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

Response Headers ...

P: n/a
Hallo,
I Can't get reed of http response headers .
Thow I used :
Response.ClearHeaders
witch MSDN say's it should clear up all http headers
I'm on VS 2005 - windows xp IIS
Thank you

Jul 21 '08 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
3 Replies


P: n/a
Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
zperetz wrote:
>Hallo,
I Can't get reed of http response headers .
Thow I used :
Response.ClearHeaders
witch MSDN say's it should clear up all http
headers I'm on VS 2005 - windows xp IIS
Thank you

I'm not clear whether you are using classic ASP or ASP.Net.
It can't be classic. There is no Response.ClearHeaders there.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms525405.aspx

As opposed to here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...arheaders.aspx

--
Dave Anderson

Unsolicited commercial email will be read at a cost of $500 per message. Use
of this email address implies consent to these terms.
Jul 21 '08 #2

P: n/a
Dave Anderson wrote:
Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
>zperetz wrote:
>>Hallo,
I Can't get reed of http response headers .
Thow I used :
Response.ClearHeaders
witch MSDN say's it should clear up all http
headers I'm on VS 2005 - windows xp IIS
Thank you

I'm not clear whether you are using classic ASP or ASP.Net.

It can't be classic. There is no Response.ClearHeaders there.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms525405.aspx

As opposed to here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...arheaders.aspx
>

True. Oh well, I should have looked at the docs...

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. The email account listed in my From
header is my spam trap, so I don't check it very often. You will get a
quicker response by posting to the newsgroup.
Jul 21 '08 #3

P: n/a
Thank you all
I will look at
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
(didnt find it at first )

ie
Dave,
I need to use IIS server against non browser clients
so the headers are only a borden

"Bob Barrows [MVP]" wrote:
Dave Anderson wrote:
Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
zperetz wrote:
Hallo,
I Can't get reed of http response headers .
Thow I used :
Response.ClearHeaders
witch MSDN say's it should clear up all http
headers I'm on VS 2005 - windows xp IIS
Thank you

I'm not clear whether you are using classic ASP or ASP.Net.
It can't be classic. There is no Response.ClearHeaders there.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms525405.aspx

As opposed to here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...arheaders.aspx

True. Oh well, I should have looked at the docs...

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. The email account listed in my From
header is my spam trap, so I don't check it very often. You will get a
quicker response by posting to the newsgroup.
Jul 22 '08 #4

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.