469,086 Members | 1,273 Online
Bytes | Developer Community
New Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Post your question to a community of 469,086 developers. It's quick & easy.

Imagemagick

Hello

Can someone give me an example how to use the Imagemagick - Identity
command?

Cheers

Jim
Jul 19 '05 #1
5 10843

"Jim Red" <ji******@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:40**********@news.bluewin.ch...
: Hello
:
: Can someone give me an example how to use the Imagemagick - Identity
: command?

Is ImageMagick ASP related?

--
Roland Hall
/* This information is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability
or fitness for a particular purpose. */
Technet Script Center - http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/
WSH 5.6 Documentation - http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/list/webdev.asp
MSDN Library - http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp
Jul 19 '05 #2
There is an OLE Object for use with ASP.

SET oImg = Server.CreateObject("ImageMagickObject.MagickImage .1")


Roland Hall wrote:
"Jim Red" <ji******@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:40**********@news.bluewin.ch...
: Hello
:
: Can someone give me an example how to use the Imagemagick - Identity
: command?

Is ImageMagick ASP related?

Jul 19 '05 #3
On Mon, 24 May 2004 13:34:34 +0200, Jim Red <ji******@hotmail.com>
wrote:
There is an OLE Object for use with ASP.

SET oImg = Server.CreateObject("ImageMagickObject.MagickImage .1")
It's third-party though, so you'll need to resort to the normal
support method of looking at the third-party provider's documentation.

Jeff
Roland Hall wrote:
"Jim Red" <ji******@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:40**********@news.bluewin.ch...
: Hello
:
: Can someone give me an example how to use the Imagemagick - Identity
: command?

Is ImageMagick ASP related?


Jul 19 '05 #4
Sure, it's not an ASP Component itself.
But I thought, that maybe somebody knew a solution.

Thanks, anyway.

The Documentation is listed at:
http://www.imagemagick.net/www/ImageMagickObject.html

Jim

Jeff Cochran wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2004 13:34:34 +0200, Jim Red <ji******@hotmail.com>
wrote:

There is an OLE Object for use with ASP.

SET oImg = Server.CreateObject("ImageMagickObject.MagickImage .1")

It's third-party though, so you'll need to resort to the normal
support method of looking at the third-party provider's documentation.

Jeff

Roland Hall wrote:

"Jim Red" <ji******@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:40**********@news.bluewin.ch...
: Hello
:
: Can someone give me an example how to use the Imagemagick - Identity
: command?

Is ImageMagick ASP related?


Jul 19 '05 #5
"Jim Red" wrote in message news:40**********@news.bluewin.ch...
: Sure, it's not an ASP Component itself.
: But I thought, that maybe somebody knew a solution.

I've never used it but it appears that the command it identify, not
identity. There are a host of parameters for the command-line which appear
to be the areas that need investigation and it would depend on which ones
you wanted to use.

http://www.imagemagick.net/www/identify.html

--
Roland Hall
/* This information is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability
or fitness for a particular purpose. */
Technet Script Center - http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/
WSH 5.6 Documentation - http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/list/webdev.asp
MSDN Library - http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp
Jul 19 '05 #6

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.

Similar topics

1 post views Thread by Randell D. | last post: by
3 posts views Thread by Joe | last post: by
5 posts views Thread by nawfer | last post: by
1 post views Thread by shanergb | last post: by
3 posts views Thread by Chuck Anderson | last post: by
6 posts views Thread by eholz1 | last post: by
2 posts views Thread by azrael | last post: by
3 posts views Thread by femtox77 | last post: by
1 post views Thread by CARIGAR | last post: by
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.