473,903 Members | 5,210 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
+ Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Help with Updating Multiple Records via Looping

This is the first page......

<select size="1" name="Q1_<%=i%> " onChange="calc( <%=i%>)">
<option selected value="<% =rsScores("Q1")
<option value="1">1</option>
<option value="2">2</option>
<option value="3">3</option>
<option value="4">4</option>
<option value="5">5</option>
<option value="6">6</option>
<option value="7">7</option>
<option value="8">8</option>
<option value="9">9</option>
<option value="10">10</option>
</select>
<%
rsScores.movene xt
loop
%>
<input type="hidden" name="x" value="<%=i%>">

This is the page that it posts to......
Dim strID, QQ1
Set Conn5S = Server.CreateOb ject("ADODB.Con nection")
Conn5S.Open "Provider=sqlol edb;Data
Source=ebs-sqlc1-vs3.edn.runi.co m\SSS;UID=casus er;PWD=hppccas; DATABASE=skills "
count = Request.Form("x ") - 1
for i = 0 to (count)
strID = Request.form("E mp & " i " &"'")
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1 & " i " &"'")
sSQL = "UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '" & QQ1 & "' where (empid ='" & strID
& "')"
Conn5S.Execute( sSQL)
NEXT

When I execute the web page with a response.write on the sequel
statement, this is what it returns. Does anyone see what I am doing
wrong?

UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '' where (empid ='')

Dec 27 '06 #1
10 1919
jb******@midsou th.rr.com wrote:
This is the first page......

<select size="1" name="Q1_<%=i%> " onChange="calc( <%=i%>)">
<option selected value="<% =rsScores("Q1")
<option value="1">1</option>
<option value="2">2</option>
<option value="3">3</option>
<option value="4">4</option>
<option value="5">5</option>
<option value="6">6</option>
<option value="7">7</option>
<option value="8">8</option>
<option value="9">9</option>
<option value="10">10</option>
</select>
<%
rsScores.movene xt
loop
%>
<input type="hidden" name="x" value="<%=i%>">
This is the page that it posts to......
Dim strID, QQ1
Set Conn5S = Server.CreateOb ject("ADODB.Con nection")
Conn5S.Open "Provider=sqlol edb;Data
Source=ebs-sqlc1-vs3.edn.runi.co m\SSS;UID=casus er;PWD=hppccas; DATABASE=skil*l s"

count = Request.Form("x ") - 1
for i = 0 to (count)
strID = Request.form("E mp & " i " &"'")
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1 & " i " &"'")
sSQL = "UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '" & QQ1 & "' where (empid ='" & strID
& "')"
Conn5S.Execute( sSQL)
NEXT
When I execute the web page with a response.write on the sequel
statement, this is what it returns. Does anyone see what I am doing
wrong?
UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '' where (empid ='')

The only way to find out will be to look at the result of posting your form
a page containing to this:

<%
Dim strID, QQ1
count = Request.Form("x ") - 1
Response.Write "count contains '" & count & "'<BR>"
for i = 0 to (count)
Response.Write "i contains '" & i & "'<BR>"
strID = Request.form("E mp & " i " &"'")
Response.Write "strID contains '" & strID & "'<BR>"
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1 & " i " &"'")
Response.Write "QQ1 contains '" & QQ1 & "'<BR>"
sSQL = "UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '" & QQ1 & "' where (empid ='" & strID
& "')"
Response.Write "sSQL contains '" & sSQL & "'<BR>"
NEXT
%>
--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. This email account is my spam trap so I
don't check it very often. If you must reply off-line, then remove the
"NO SPAM"

Dec 27 '06 #2
I'm guessing that what you are trying to do is to cat your counter with the
form element value. The code you supplied is mess, so it's hard to tell.

But, anyhoooo.......

strID = Request.form("E mp" & i )
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1" & i )

Also, I don't see that you have an element named "Emp"

Bob Lehmann

"pmarisole" <jb******@midso uth.rr.comwrote in message
news:11******** *************@4 2g2000cwt.googl egroups.com...
This is the first page......

<select size="1" name="Q1_<%=i%> " onChange="calc( <%=i%>)">
<option selected value="<% =rsScores("Q1")
<option value="1">1</option>
<option value="2">2</option>
<option value="3">3</option>
<option value="4">4</option>
<option value="5">5</option>
<option value="6">6</option>
<option value="7">7</option>
<option value="8">8</option>
<option value="9">9</option>
<option value="10">10</option>
</select>
<%
rsScores.movene xt
loop
%>
<input type="hidden" name="x" value="<%=i%>">

This is the page that it posts to......
Dim strID, QQ1
Set Conn5S = Server.CreateOb ject("ADODB.Con nection")
Conn5S.Open "Provider=sqlol edb;Data
Source=ebs-sqlc1-vs3.edn.runi.co m\SSS;UID=casus er;PWD=hppccas; DATABASE=skill
s"
count = Request.Form("x ") - 1
for i = 0 to (count)
strID = Request.form("E mp & " i " &"'")
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1 & " i " &"'")
sSQL = "UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '" & QQ1 & "' where (empid ='" & strID
& "')"
Conn5S.Execute( sSQL)
NEXT

When I execute the web page with a response.write on the sequel
statement, this is what it returns. Does anyone see what I am doing
wrong?

UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '' where (empid ='')

Dec 27 '06 #3
Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
>
<%
Dim strID, QQ1
count = Request.Form("x ") - 1
Response.Write "count contains '" & count & "'<BR>"
for i = 0 to (count)
Response.Write "i contains '" & i & "'<BR>"
strID = Request.form("E mp & " i " &"'")
Response.Write "strID contains '" & strID & "'<BR>"
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1 & " i " &"'")
Response.Write "QQ1 contains '" & QQ1 & "'<BR>"
sSQL = "UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '" & QQ1 & "' where (empid ='" & strID
& "')"
Response.Write "sSQL contains '" & sSQL & "'<BR>"
NEXT
%>
actually, it should look like this:

<%
Dim key, strID, QQ1
For Each key in Request.Form
Response.Write "Request.Form(k ey) contains '" & _
Request.Form(ke y) & "'<BR>"
Next
count = Request.Form("x ") - 1
Response.Write "count contains '" & count & "'<BR>"
for i = 0 to (count)
Response.Write "i contains '" & i & "'<BR>"
strID = Request.form("E mp & " i " &"'")
Response.Write "strID contains '" & strID & "'<BR>"
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1 & " i " &"'")
Response.Write "QQ1 contains '" & QQ1 & "'<BR>"
sSQL = "UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '" & QQ1 & "' where (empid ='" & strID
& "')"
Response.Write "sSQL contains '" & sSQL & "'<BR>"
NEXT
%>

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. This email account is my spam trap so I
don't check it very often. If you must reply off-line, then remove the
"NO SPAM"
Dec 27 '06 #4

Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:

<%
Dim strID, QQ1
count = Request.Form("x ") - 1
Response.Write "count contains '" & count & "'<BR>"
for i = 0 to (count)
Response.Write "i contains '" & i & "'<BR>"
strID = Request.form("E mp & " i " &"'")
Response.Write "strID contains '" & strID & "'<BR>"
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1 & " i " &"'")
Response.Write "QQ1 contains '" & QQ1 & "'<BR>"
sSQL = "UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '" & QQ1 & "' where (empid ='" & strID
& "')"
Response.Write "sSQL contains '" & sSQL & "'<BR>"
NEXT
%>

actually, it should look like this:

<%
Dim key, strID, QQ1
For Each key in Request.Form
Response.Write "Request.Form(k ey) contains '" & _
Request.Form(ke y) & "'<BR>"
Next
count = Request.Form("x ") - 1
Response.Write "count contains '" & count & "'<BR>"
for i = 0 to (count)
Response.Write "i contains '" & i & "'<BR>"
strID = Request.form("E mp & " i " &"'")
Response.Write "strID contains '" & strID & "'<BR>"
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1 & " i " &"'")
Response.Write "QQ1 contains '" & QQ1 & "'<BR>"
sSQL = "UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '" & QQ1 & "' where (empid ='" & strID
& "')"
Response.Write "sSQL contains '" & sSQL & "'<BR>"
NEXT
%>

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. This email account is my spam trap so I
don't check it very often. If you must reply off-line, then remove the
"NO SPAM"

Thanks for the response but when I used the code above this is the
response I got.

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03ee'

Expected ')'

/EAP/QSUpdated.asp, line 21

strID = Request.form("E mp & " i " &"'")
------------------------------^

Dec 27 '06 #5
pmarisole wrote:
Thanks for the response but when I used the code above this is the
response I got.

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03ee'

Expected ')'

/EAP/QSUpdated.asp, line 21

strID = Request.form("E mp & " i " &"'")
------------------------------^
Well, I'm surprised you didn't get this error in the first place because I
essentially copied your code. The line should look like this, of course:

strID = Request.form("E mp" & i )

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. This email account is my spam trap so I
don't check it very often. If you must reply off-line, then remove the
"NO SPAM"
Dec 27 '06 #6
pmarisole wrote:
Thanks for the response but when I used the code above this is the
response I got.

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03ee'

Expected ')'

/EAP/QSUpdated.asp, line 21

strID = Request.form("E mp & " i " &"'")
------------------------------^
And my suggested code would be more helpful if it looked like this:
For Each key in Request.Form
Response.Write "Request.Form(" "" & key & """) contains '" & _
Request.Form(ke y) & "'<BR>"
Next

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. This email account is my spam trap so I
don't check it very often. If you must reply off-line, then remove the
"NO SPAM"
Dec 27 '06 #7

Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
pmarisole wrote:
Thanks for the response but when I used the code above this is the
response I got.

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03ee'

Expected ')'

/EAP/QSUpdated.asp, line 21

strID = Request.form("E mp & " i " &"'")
------------------------------^

And my suggested code would be more helpful if it looked like this:
For Each key in Request.Form
Response.Write "Request.Form(" "" & key & """) contains '" & _
Request.Form(ke y) & "'<BR>"
Next

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. This email account is my spam trap so I
don't check it very often. If you must reply off-line, then remove the
"NO SPAM"
I added your code as follows:
<%
Dim
strID,QQ1,QQ2,Q Q3,QQ4,QQ5,QQ6, QQ7,QQ8,QQ9,QS, FYVar,count,i,s SQL,Conn5S,key
'************** *************** *************** *************** *************** ***
Set Conn5S = Server.CreateOb ject("ADODB.Con nection")
Conn5S.Open "Provider=sqlol edb;Data
Source=ebs-sqlc1-vs3.edn.runi.co m\SSS;UID=casus er;PWD=hppccas; DATABASE=skills "

For Each key in Request.Form
Response.Write "Request.Form(" "" & key & """) contains '" & _
Request.Form(ke y) & "'<BR>"
Next
count = Request.Form("x ") - 1
Response.Write "count contains '" & count & "'<BR>"
for i = 0 to (count)
Response.Write "i contains '" & i & "'<BR>"
strID = Request.form("E mp" & i)
Response.Write "strID contains '" & strID & "'<BR>"
QQ1 = Request.form("Q 1" & i)
Response.Write "QQ1 contains '" & QQ1 & "'<BR>"
QQ2 = Request.form("Q 2" & i)
Response.Write "QQ2 contains '" & QQ2 & "'<BR>"
QQ3 = Request.form("Q 3" & i)
Response.Write "QQ3 contains '" & QQ3 & "'<BR>"
QQ4 = Request.form("Q 4" & i)
Response.Write "QQ4 contains '" & QQ4 & "'<BR>"
QQ5 = Request.form("Q 5" & i)
Response.Write "QQ5 contains '" & QQ5 & "'<BR>"
QQ6 = Request.form("Q 6" & i)
Response.Write "QQ6 contains '" & QQ6 & "'<BR>"
QQ7 = Request.form("Q 7" & i)
Response.Write "QQ7 contains '" & QQ7 & "'<BR>"
QQ8 = Request.form("Q 8" & i)
Response.Write "QQ8 contains '" & QQ8 & "'<BR>"
QQ9 = Request.form("Q 9" & i)
Response.Write "QQ9 contains '" & QQ9 & "'<BR>"
sSQL = "UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '" & QQ1 & "',Q2= '" & QQ2 & "',Q3= '"
& QQ3 & "',Q4= '" & QQ4 & "',Q5= '" & QQ5 & "',Q6= '" & QQ6 & "',Q7= '"
& QQ7 & "',Q8= '" & QQ8 & "',Q9= '" & QQ9 & "', where (empid ='" &
strID & "')"
Response.Write "sSQL contains '" & sSQL & "'<BR>"
on error resume next
Conn5S.Execute( sSQL)
NEXT
%>

THIS IS THE REPONSE I GET....... It shows the value of the fields when
I loop through
the key but when I call the field QQ1= Request.form("Q 1" & i), I
don't get the value to add to the database. What could be wrong?

Request.Form("E mp_1") contains '223851'
Request.Form("Q 1_1") contains '3'
Request.Form("Q 2_1") contains '3'
Request.Form("Q 3_1") contains '3'
Request.Form("Q 4_1") contains '3'
Request.Form("Q 5_1") contains '3'
Request.Form("Q 6_1") contains '3'
Request.Form("Q 7_1") contains '3'
Request.Form("Q 8_1") contains '3'
Request.Form("Q 9_1") contains '3'
Request.Form("f y06_1") contains '8.33'
Request.Form("f y07_1") contains '3'
Request.Form("f y08_1") contains '-5.33'

Request.Form("E mp_2") contains '24224'
Request.Form("Q 1_2") contains '8'
Request.Form("Q 2_2") contains '8'
Request.Form("Q 3_2") contains '8'
Request.Form("Q 4_2") contains '8'
Request.Form("Q 5_2") contains '8'
Request.Form("Q 6_2") contains '8'
Request.Form("Q 7_2") contains '8'
Request.Form("Q 8_2") contains '8'
Request.Form("Q 9_2") contains '8'
Request.Form("f y06_2") contains '7.25'
Request.Form("f y07_2") contains '8'
Request.Form("f y08_2") contains '0.75'
Request.Form("x ") contains '2'
i contains '0'
strID contains ''
QQ1 contains ''
QQ2 contains ''
QQ3 contains ''
QQ4 contains ''
QQ5 contains ''
QQ6 contains ''
QQ7 contains ''
QQ8 contains ''
QQ9 contains ''
sSQL contains 'UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '',Q2= '',Q3= '',Q4= '',Q5=
'',Q6= '',Q7= '',Q8= '',Q9= '', where (empid ='')'
i contains '1'
strID contains ''
QQ1 contains ''
QQ2 contains ''
QQ3 contains ''
QQ4 contains ''
QQ5 contains ''
QQ6 contains ''
QQ7 contains ''
QQ8 contains ''
QQ9 contains ''
sSQL contains 'UPDATE ECuryear SET Q1= '',Q2= '',Q3= '',Q4= '',Q5=
'',Q6= '',Q7= '',Q8= '',Q9= '', where (empid ='')'

Thanks for your help

Dec 28 '06 #8
pmarisole wrote:
THIS IS THE REPONSE I GET....... It shows the value of the fields
when I loop through
the key but when I call the field QQ1= Request.form("Q 1" & i), I
don't get the value to add to the database. What could be wrong?

Request.Form("E mp_1") contains '223851'
Request.Form("Q 1_1") contains '3'
Well, what do you get when you do this when i contains 1:

Response.Write "'" & "Q1" & i & "'"

Run it and see. I'll bet you don't see 'Q1_1' do you? You probably see
'Q11'
The solution is to change
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1" & i)
to
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1_" & i)
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. The email account listed in my From
header is my spam trap, so I don't check it very often. You will get a
quicker response by posting to the newsgroup.
Dec 28 '06 #9

Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
pmarisole wrote:
THIS IS THE REPONSE I GET....... It shows the value of the fields
when I loop through
the key but when I call the field QQ1= Request.form("Q 1" & i), I
don't get the value to add to the database. What could be wrong?

Request.Form("E mp_1") contains '223851'
Request.Form("Q 1_1") contains '3'

Well, what do you get when you do this when i contains 1:

Response.Write "'" & "Q1" & i & "'"

Run it and see. I'll bet you don't see 'Q1_1' do you? You probably see
'Q11'
The solution is to change
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1" & i)
to
QQ1= Request.form("Q 1_" & i)
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. The email account listed in my From
header is my spam trap, so I don't check it very often. You will get a
quicker response by posting to the newsgroup.
Thanks so much, It works as you said.

Jan 4 '07 #10

This thread has been closed and replies have been disabled. Please start a new discussion.

Similar topics

10
3248
by: shank | last post by:
I have a recordset that contains multiple records of product a user is purchasing. For clarity, I converted the recordset fields to variables. I need to take that entire recordset and insert it into another table on a remote server. The below code only inserts 1 record. How do I change the code to get all records inserted? thanks! <% Dim DataConn2 Set DataConn2 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
1
2061
by: Roy Adams | last post by:
Hi everyone I'm trying to build a shopping cart app using a db the part I'm stuck on is the fact that, if someone adds a product that they have previously added to the cart. I've got it set up to check whether the size and colour fields match what's in the db, if they do then you've already added this item with the same colours and size so, only update the quantity field, if they don't match, then insert a new record because the size and...
2
2017
by: George | last post by:
The flow of my app is as follows 1) Pull up an order and change the quantity of a textbox item. (Ex: change the quantity from 1 to 2 2) Click on the Update button 3) When the page posts back you should see the updated quantity of the item. (by the way, in some cases there will be multiple lines for an order...this is where the problem comes in. What happens is that the process works...for the first row of data only. I need the app to...
34
10879
by: Jeff | last post by:
For years I have been using VBA extensively for updating data to tables after processing. By this I mean if I had to do some intensive processing that resulted in data in temp tables, I would have VBA code that wrote the results of that away to the db, either creating new records or updating existing records, whichever was relevant. This may also include deleting records. Now I generally do this by opening a recordset on the source data...
2
2278
by: Rob Long | last post by:
Hi I have an HTML select element in my page and it's multiple property is disabled (one item at a time mode) but I still want to transfer all the items in the select to the server when the form is submitted. I'm using javascript to change the multiple property of the select element to true and then I'm looping through each option to change its selected property to true.
15
2589
by: Jay | last post by:
I have a multi threaded VB.NET application (4 threads) that I use to send text messages to many, many employees via system.timer at a 5 second interval. Basically, I look in a SQL table (queue) to determine who needs to receive the text message then send the message to the address. Only problem is, the employee may receive up to 4 of the same messages because each thread gets the recors then sends the message. I need somehow to prevent...
1
1045
by: Justin | last post by:
I'm looping through my dataset and when I find a match I need to update a second field. However with this code ONLY the last record in the entire set/table is updated with ALL the records data: For Each dr As DataRow In dsTags.Tables(0).Rows If dr("TagID") = tags(i).TagID Then TagCheck = True drTags("Count") = drTags("Count") + tags(i).ReadCount dsTags.Tables(0).AcceptChanges() End If
16
6333
by: fniles | last post by:
I am using VB.NET 2003, SQL 2000, and SqlDataAdapter. For every record in tblA where colB = 'abc', I want to update the value in colA. In VB6, using ADO I can loop thru the recordset,set the values of colA and call the Update method. How can I do this in VB.NET and SqlDataAdapter ? Thank you. m_cmdSQL = New SqlClient.SqlCommand With m_cmdSQL .Connection = adoCon
0
5586
by: gunimpi | last post by:
http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?p=2745431#post2745431 ******************************************************** VB6 OR VBA & Webbrowser DOM Tiny $50 Mini Project Programmer help wanted ******************************************************** For this teeny job, please refer to: http://feeds.reddit.com/feed/8fu/?o=25
0
11291
Oralloy
by: Oralloy | last post by:
Hello folks, I am unable to find appropriate documentation on the type promotion of bit-fields when using the generalised comparison operator "<=>". The problem is that using the GNU compilers, it seems that the internal comparison operator "<=>" tries to promote arguments from unsigned to signed. This is as boiled down as I can make it. Here is my compilation command: g++-12 -std=c++20 -Wnarrowing bit_field.cpp Here is the code in...
0
10882
jinu1996
by: jinu1996 | last post by:
In today's digital age, having a compelling online presence is paramount for businesses aiming to thrive in a competitive landscape. At the heart of this digital strategy lies an intricately woven tapestry of website design and digital marketing. It's not merely about having a website; it's about crafting an immersive digital experience that captivates audiences and drives business growth. The Art of Business Website Design Your website is...
1
10988
by: Hystou | last post by:
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows Update option using the Control Panel or Settings app; it automatically checks for updates and installs any it finds, whether you like it or not. For most users, this new feature is actually very convenient. If you want to control the update process,...
0
10504
tracyyun
by: tracyyun | last post by:
Dear forum friends, With the development of smart home technology, a variety of wireless communication protocols have appeared on the market, such as Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Each protocol has its own unique characteristics and advantages, but as a user who is planning to build a smart home system, I am a bit confused by the choice of these technologies. I'm particularly interested in Zigbee because I've heard it does some...
1
8055
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 1 May 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome a new presenter, Adolph Dupré who will be discussing some powerful techniques for using class modules. He will explain when you may want to use classes instead of User Defined Types (UDT). For example, to manage the data in unbound forms. Adolph will...
0
7213
by: conductexam | last post by:
I have .net C# application in which I am extracting data from word file and save it in database particularly. To store word all data as it is I am converting the whole word file firstly in HTML and then checking html paragraph one by one. At the time of converting from word file to html my equations which are in the word document file was convert into image. Globals.ThisAddIn.Application.ActiveDocument.Select();...
0
5897
by: TSSRALBI | last post by:
Hello I'm a network technician in training and I need your help. I am currently learning how to create and manage the different types of VPNs and I have a question about LAN-to-LAN VPNs. The last exercise I practiced was to create a LAN-to-LAN VPN between two Pfsense firewalls, by using IPSEC protocols. I succeeded, with both firewalls in the same network. But I'm wondering if it's possible to do the same thing, with 2 Pfsense firewalls...
1
4732
by: 6302768590 | last post by:
Hai team i want code for transfer the data from one system to another through IP address by using C# our system has to for every 5mins then we have to update the data what the data is updated we have to send another system
3
3327
bsmnconsultancy
by: bsmnconsultancy | last post by:
In today's digital era, a well-designed website is crucial for businesses looking to succeed. Whether you're a small business owner or a large corporation in Toronto, having a strong online presence can significantly impact your brand's success. BSMN Consultancy, a leader in Website Development in Toronto offers valuable insights into creating effective websites that not only look great but also perform exceptionally well. In this comprehensive...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.