473,722 Members | 2,306 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
+ Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Very strange page request problem

I have just run into a problem where I have a page that posts back to
itself to execute code, except when the page does the post back it
somehow executes code that is in our home page for the site. The only
reason I know that is happening is because I keep track of the pages
executed by the user to see how they have traversed the site. Has anyone
every seen anything like this before?

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Jul 19 '05 #1
7 2308
Is it posting using an HTML form? What is the exact <form> tag?

Paul

"Aaron Prohaska" <NO************ *@verdesoft.com > wrote in message
news:uh******** ******@TK2MSFTN GP11.phx.gbl...
I have just run into a problem where I have a page that posts back to
itself to execute code, except when the page does the post back it
somehow executes code that is in our home page for the site. The only
reason I know that is happening is because I keep track of the pages
executed by the user to see how they have traversed the site. Has anyone
every seen anything like this before?

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Jul 19 '05 #2
What are you using to keep track of pages executed by the user, and how does
this tell you that the home page is being executed?

Ray at work

"Aaron Prohaska" <NO************ *@verdesoft.com > wrote in message
news:uh******** ******@TK2MSFTN GP11.phx.gbl...
I have just run into a problem where I have a page that posts back to
itself to execute code, except when the page does the post back it
somehow executes code that is in our home page for the site. The only
reason I know that is happening is because I keep track of the pages
executed by the user to see how they have traversed the site. Has anyone
every seen anything like this before?

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Jul 19 '05 #3
To keep track of the pages being executed I append
Request.ServerV ariables("SCRIP T_NAME") to a session variable with a
delimiter in between each page so that I can convert it to an array and
write it out to the screen. It has helped me a lot in the past with
solving problems.

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Ray at <%=sLocation% > wrote:
What are you using to keep track of pages executed by the user, and how does
this tell you that the home page is being executed?

Ray at work

"Aaron Prohaska" <NO************ *@verdesoft.com > wrote in message
news:uh******** ******@TK2MSFTN GP11.phx.gbl...
I have just run into a problem where I have a page that posts back to
itself to execute code, except when the page does the post back it
somehow executes code that is in our home page for the site. The only
reason I know that is happening is because I keep track of the pages
executed by the user to see how they have traversed the site. Has anyone
every seen anything like this before?

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-


Jul 19 '05 #4
Yes, I am using a form to post the page back to itself. Though the
action of the form tag is being changed just before the submit is called.

function checkForm() {
document.logic_ form.action = '<%= webroot %>/Secure/SaveBuild.asp?c md=1';
document.logic_ form.submit();
}

The html <form> tag itself does not contain any action attribute.
Instead it looks like this.

<form name="logic_for m" method="post" onSubmit="retur n checkForm();">

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Paul Baker wrote:
Is it posting using an HTML form? What is the exact <form> tag?

Paul

"Aaron Prohaska" <NO************ *@verdesoft.com > wrote in message
news:uh******** ******@TK2MSFTN GP11.phx.gbl...
I have just run into a problem where I have a page that posts back to
itself to execute code, except when the page does the post back it
somehow executes code that is in our home page for the site. The only
reason I know that is happening is because I keep track of the pages
executed by the user to see how they have traversed the site. Has anyone
every seen anything like this before?

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-


Jul 19 '05 #5
Aaron,

I don't understand why you are setting the action property of the form in
JavaScript. There are a few problems I see. This is JavaScript, executing on
the client, except the code enclosed in <% %>.

JavaScript compatibility issues:
1. JavaScript must be supported and enabled.
2. The JavaScript syntax won't work on some browsers. Old and new versions
of Internet Explorer, old and new versions of Netscape and Mozilla all have
different syntax. I don't think there's any syntax that works on all
browsers.

Relative URL issues:
3. What is the variable webroot set to? The root is /, which you already
have, as in /Secure. I can't imagine a value that the webroot variable would
be set to that would actually help. You can see what value it actually wrote
to the response using View/Source in Internet Explorer.

Finally, why is it necessary? You want it to post to the same ASP, right?
You can achieve this without any of that simply by not specifying an action
at all. In fact you don't need to specify a name or method parameter either,
as the default is to POST to the current page. Your form tag can be just
<form>. Why did you add all that other stuff?

I see you want "cmd=1" added to the URL. Is this so that you know if you are
showing the page for the first time or whether the form has been posted? If
so, there are a few ways to deal with this. If the form data is blank, the
form was not posted. This is sufficient in some cases if you don't need to
distinguish between no form posted and a blank form posted. If you really
need to know, you can check the verb in the ASP. If it is GET, it is the
first time. If it is POST, the form was posted. You can also put parameters
like this in hidden fields <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="1">, that
will be added only when posted.

Paul

"Aaron Prohaska" <NO************ *@verdesoft.com > wrote in message
news:O8******** ******@TK2MSFTN GP12.phx.gbl...
Yes, I am using a form to post the page back to itself. Though the
action of the form tag is being changed just before the submit is called.

function checkForm() {
document.logic_ form.action = '<%= webroot %>/Secure/SaveBuild.asp?c md=1';
document.logic_ form.submit();
}

The html <form> tag itself does not contain any action attribute.
Instead it looks like this.

<form name="logic_for m" method="post" onSubmit="retur n checkForm();">

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Paul Baker wrote:
Is it posting using an HTML form? What is the exact <form> tag?

Paul

"Aaron Prohaska" <NO************ *@verdesoft.com > wrote in message
news:uh******** ******@TK2MSFTN GP11.phx.gbl...
I have just run into a problem where I have a page that posts back to
itself to execute code, except when the page does the post back it
somehow executes code that is in our home page for the site. The only
reason I know that is happening is because I keep track of the pages
executed by the user to see how they have traversed the site. Has anyone
every seen anything like this before?

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-


Jul 19 '05 #6
Hello Paul,

The reason that I'm using the JavaScript to change the form action is
because I've got links on my page that I want to use to execute specific
functions. The only way I have found to do this is to change the action
of the form using JavaScript which changes the parameters and I then
check the value of the parameter and execute the function that goes with
the parameter. I have been using JavaScript on the site like this for
years and have never had a problem. At the moment I don't believe that
the JavaScript is the problem, but then again I don't have a clue what
the problem could be.

I have also found that the problem is only happening when I browse
through the site in a specific path. The page where I see the problem
happening does work when a different path through the site is taken.

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Paul Baker wrote:
Aaron,

I don't understand why you are setting the action property of the form in
JavaScript. There are a few problems I see. This is JavaScript, executing on
the client, except the code enclosed in <% %>.

JavaScript compatibility issues:
1. JavaScript must be supported and enabled.
2. The JavaScript syntax won't work on some browsers. Old and new versions
of Internet Explorer, old and new versions of Netscape and Mozilla all have
different syntax. I don't think there's any syntax that works on all
browsers.

Relative URL issues:
3. What is the variable webroot set to? The root is /, which you already
have, as in /Secure. I can't imagine a value that the webroot variable would
be set to that would actually help. You can see what value it actually wrote
to the response using View/Source in Internet Explorer.

Finally, why is it necessary? You want it to post to the same ASP, right?
You can achieve this without any of that simply by not specifying an action
at all. In fact you don't need to specify a name or method parameter either,
as the default is to POST to the current page. Your form tag can be just
<form>. Why did you add all that other stuff?

I see you want "cmd=1" added to the URL. Is this so that you know if you are
showing the page for the first time or whether the form has been posted? If
so, there are a few ways to deal with this. If the form data is blank, the
form was not posted. This is sufficient in some cases if you don't need to
distinguish between no form posted and a blank form posted. If you really
need to know, you can check the verb in the ASP. If it is GET, it is the
first time. If it is POST, the form was posted. You can also put parameters
like this in hidden fields <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="1">, that
will be added only when posted.

Paul

"Aaron Prohaska" <NO************ *@verdesoft.com > wrote in message
news:O8******** ******@TK2MSFTN GP12.phx.gbl...
Yes, I am using a form to post the page back to itself. Though the
action of the form tag is being changed just before the submit is called.

function checkForm() {
document.logi c_form.action = '<%= webroot %>/Secure/SaveBuild.asp?c md=1';
document.logi c_form.submit() ;
}

The html <form> tag itself does not contain any action attribute.
Instead it looks like this.

<form name="logic_for m" method="post" onSubmit="retur n checkForm();">

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Paul Baker wrote:

Is it posting using an HTML form? What is the exact <form> tag?

Paul

"Aaron Prohaska" <NO************ *@verdesoft.com > wrote in message
news:uh***** *********@TK2MS FTNGP11.phx.gbl ...
I have just run into a problem where I have a page that posts back to
itself to execute code, except when the page does the post back it
somehow executes code that is in our home page for the site. The only
reason I know that is happening is because I keep track of the pages
executed by the user to see how they have traversed the site. Has anyone
every seen anything like this before?

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-


Jul 19 '05 #7
Aaron,

The problems I describe with JavaScript are not meant to imply that you
cannot use JavaScript without issue, indeed many web sites do. My point is
that it relies upon capabilities of the client that may be unsupported or
disabled. Therefore, *if* there is a way to avoid it by giving control to
the server over the client, it should be taken.

Whereas I believe you that you have never seen any problems, I am confident
that this is because you haven't *looked* for problems and that I could
break your web page in a number of ways:
- Disable JavaScript (as a paranoid user would).
- Use a browser that does not support JavaScript (as some users resistant to
change may still do).
- Use various versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape/Mozilla until I
find one that does not understand your DOM syntax.

Originally, you said that you "have a page that posts back to itself". That
is why I didn't understand the need to change the action. But now you say
"I've got links on my page that I want to use to execute specific
functions". I don't follow exactly what this means without seeing it, but I
imagine that you could avoid JavaScript by including hidden fields in forms
(as I described) and/or parameters in URLs used by links. The page would
always post to itself, but the parameters in the form or URL would dictate
where it should redirect to. All functions could be in the same ASP or in a
function from a file included in the ASP using #include. If you have IIS 5
or higher, you can transfer execution to another ASP using Server.Transfer
if you have a version of IIS that supports it, which you probably do. If you
don't, you can use Response.Redire ct, which relies on the client too but to
a much lesser extent and in a way that is compatible with even the oldest of
browsers and that cannot be turned off with configuration in any browser
that I know of.

I don't feel I can give a proper balanced answer to your questions without
raising these issues with you. If you choose not to do anything about them,
that's your choice. As you imply, that is not the root cause of your
problem.

You didn't answer my question about this line. I think this line is the root
cause of the problem:

document.logic_ form.action = '<%= webroot %>/Secure/SaveBuild.asp?c md=1'

The value you are setting action to must be a URL, and may be a relative
URL. The value actually used will depend on the webroot variable. What is
the webroot variable and what is it set to? Look at the HTML source and see
what it says?

For example, if webroot is C:\inetpub\test then your HTML is:

document.logic_ form.action = 'C:\inetpub\tes t/Secure/SaveBuild.asp?c md=1'

Now suppose the URL was http://myserver.com/test.asp. Then the URL it is
posting to is
http://myserver.com/test.aspC:\inetp...uild.asp?cmd=1. That
can't be right!

Paul

"Aaron Prohaska" <NO************ *@verdesoft.com > wrote in message
news:%2******** ********@TK2MSF TNGP09.phx.gbl. ..
Hello Paul,

The reason that I'm using the JavaScript to change the form action is
because I've got links on my page that I want to use to execute specific
functions. The only way I have found to do this is to change the action
of the form using JavaScript which changes the parameters and I then
check the value of the parameter and execute the function that goes with
the parameter. I have been using JavaScript on the site like this for
years and have never had a problem. At the moment I don't believe that
the JavaScript is the problem, but then again I don't have a clue what
the problem could be.

I have also found that the problem is only happening when I browse
through the site in a specific path. The page where I see the problem
happening does work when a different path through the site is taken.

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Paul Baker wrote:
Aaron,

I don't understand why you are setting the action property of the form in JavaScript. There are a few problems I see. This is JavaScript, executing on the client, except the code enclosed in <% %>.

JavaScript compatibility issues:
1. JavaScript must be supported and enabled.
2. The JavaScript syntax won't work on some browsers. Old and new versions of Internet Explorer, old and new versions of Netscape and Mozilla all have different syntax. I don't think there's any syntax that works on all
browsers.

Relative URL issues:
3. What is the variable webroot set to? The root is /, which you already
have, as in /Secure. I can't imagine a value that the webroot variable would be set to that would actually help. You can see what value it actually wrote to the response using View/Source in Internet Explorer.

Finally, why is it necessary? You want it to post to the same ASP, right? You can achieve this without any of that simply by not specifying an action at all. In fact you don't need to specify a name or method parameter either, as the default is to POST to the current page. Your form tag can be just
<form>. Why did you add all that other stuff?

I see you want "cmd=1" added to the URL. Is this so that you know if you are showing the page for the first time or whether the form has been posted? If so, there are a few ways to deal with this. If the form data is blank, the form was not posted. This is sufficient in some cases if you don't need to distinguish between no form posted and a blank form posted. If you really need to know, you can check the verb in the ASP. If it is GET, it is the
first time. If it is POST, the form was posted. You can also put parameters like this in hidden fields <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="1">, that will be added only when posted.

Paul

"Aaron Prohaska" <NO************ *@verdesoft.com > wrote in message
news:O8******** ******@TK2MSFTN GP12.phx.gbl...
Yes, I am using a form to post the page back to itself. Though the
action of the form tag is being changed just before the submit is called.
function checkForm() {
document.logi c_form.action = '<%= webroot %>/Secure/SaveBuild.asp?c md=1';document.logi c_form.submit() ;
}

The html <form> tag itself does not contain any action attribute.
Instead it looks like this.

<form name="logic_for m" method="post" onSubmit="retur n checkForm();">

Regards,

Aaron Prohaska

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Wrench Science Inc.
http://www.wrenchScience.com/
Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
Fax: 510.841.4708
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Paul Baker wrote:
Is it posting using an HTML form? What is the exact <form> tag?

Paul

"Aaron Prohaska" <NO************ *@verdesoft.com > wrote in message
news:uh***** *********@TK2MS FTNGP11.phx.gbl ...
>I have just run into a problem where I have a page that posts back to
>itself to execute code, except when the page does the post back it
>somehow executes code that is in our home page for the site. The only
>reason I know that is happening is because I keep track of the pages
>executed by the user to see how they have traversed the site. Has anyone>every seen anything like this before?
>
>Regards,
>
>Aaron Prohaska
>
>-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
>Wrench Science Inc.
>http://www.wrenchScience.com/
>Phone: 510.841.4748 x206
>Fax: 510.841.4708
>-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-


Jul 19 '05 #8

This thread has been closed and replies have been disabled. Please start a new discussion.

Similar topics

4
2838
by: Google Mike | last post by:
I have RH9 and am using the PHP and MySQL that came with it. I was doing fine with all manner of my web pages for this app until I started having this very strange problem. It's a work order mgmt system. I have 3 tables for the orders: TicketsOpen, TicketsVoided, and TicketsResolved. When one wants to void a ticket, they click it, choose Void, and it is copied to the TicketsVoided table, then removed from the TicketsOpen. And I can...
0
1674
by: Moshe | last post by:
Page with a <form> action calls ASP page. The ASP page has the following structure <%@ LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> <% Option Explicit %> <% Server.ScriptTimeOut=100 With Response .Buffer = True .Expires = 0 .Clear
0
1062
by: Chuck Ritzke | last post by:
I have a page with links that open a second pop-up window to display a chart. I am passing a few data items in hidden fields using a traditional http post (because I can't use a post-back which targets a new window) Anyway, it basically works but I noticed a strange phenomenon. When the pop-up page loads, I step thru retrieving the hidden data with several request.form("data") statements. However, when the server processes the first 3 or...
0
1056
by: Peter | last post by:
Hello! I am having a strange problem whith the following scenario: I have a html page whith text box and submit button. The form action is aspnet page ant method is post. We have our intranet servers in cluster. When I spicify form action to the one server of the cluser, eg. http://server1/apps/myapp/page.aspx everything works fine. However when I use cluster address eg. http://my.company.com/apps/myapp/page.aspx it seems like...
0
1277
by: z. f. | last post by:
Hi, i have asp.net vb.net wep application. i try to investigate performance issue. so first i built a vb.net windows application that makes http requests to my pages and show me the time taken to receive the page and it's size. the windows app uses a WebRequest and StreamReader to receive the http request. the strange information is for a page that took to receive about 218 ms i enabled the trace in the web.config of my pages, and trace...
16
2381
by: Victor | last post by:
I have a strange problem in my website. I configured my website to run under 2 worker processes. (web garden enabled). and I stored my user information in the current httpcontext(like Httpcontext.current.items.add("__currentuser", myUserobject") and retrieve the user object like (user = (UserType)Httpcontext.current.items). the website authentication based on the form authentication. and I used login control and customized the validation...
4
2622
by: David | last post by:
I'm using the AxSHDocVw.WebBrowser control to download data from a webpage at work (it's an internal page on my company's intranet). The page produces a runtime error after a while and the strange thing is that until the page is refreshed with Internet Explorer, the error keeps occurring. I realize no one can debug an application that I can't even provide details about (I didn't write nor do I have access to it) but what difference...
4
2280
by: szimek | last post by:
Hi, I've already posted an email with this problem, but this time I think I got a bit more info. The app I'm currently working on works like this: when user clicks on a clickable element, it handles its onclick event and sets values of input fields in hidden form according to event data etc. The form is submitted, on the server side there's some javascript generated that is injected into a hidden frame (the same where the hidden form...
2
2634
by: sirdavethebrave | last post by:
Hi guys - I have written a form, and a stored procedure to update the said form. It really is as simple as that. A user can go into the form, update some fields and hit the update button to update the information which is stored in a SQL database. In testing we noticed that the form was updating correctly but the update mechanism was also updating the first record of the table in the sql database every time. No error messages are on...
0
8739
by: Hystou | last post by:
Most computers default to English, but sometimes we require a different language, especially when relocating. Forgot to request a specific language before your computer shipped? No problem! You can effortlessly switch the default language on Windows 10 without reinstalling. I'll walk you through it. First, let's disable language synchronization. With a Microsoft account, language settings sync across devices. To prevent any complications,...
1
9154
by: Hystou | last post by:
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows Update option using the Control Panel or Settings app; it automatically checks for updates and installs any it finds, whether you like it or not. For most users, this new feature is actually very convenient. If you want to control the update process,...
0
9088
tracyyun
by: tracyyun | last post by:
Dear forum friends, With the development of smart home technology, a variety of wireless communication protocols have appeared on the market, such as Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Each protocol has its own unique characteristics and advantages, but as a user who is planning to build a smart home system, I am a bit confused by the choice of these technologies. I'm particularly interested in Zigbee because I've heard it does some...
1
6681
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 1 May 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome a new presenter, Adolph Dupré who will be discussing some powerful techniques for using class modules. He will explain when you may want to use classes instead of User Defined Types (UDT). For example, to manage the data in unbound forms. Adolph will...
0
5995
by: conductexam | last post by:
I have .net C# application in which I am extracting data from word file and save it in database particularly. To store word all data as it is I am converting the whole word file firstly in HTML and then checking html paragraph one by one. At the time of converting from word file to html my equations which are in the word document file was convert into image. Globals.ThisAddIn.Application.ActiveDocument.Select();...
0
4502
by: TSSRALBI | last post by:
Hello I'm a network technician in training and I need your help. I am currently learning how to create and manage the different types of VPNs and I have a question about LAN-to-LAN VPNs. The last exercise I practiced was to create a LAN-to-LAN VPN between two Pfsense firewalls, by using IPSEC protocols. I succeeded, with both firewalls in the same network. But I'm wondering if it's possible to do the same thing, with 2 Pfsense firewalls...
0
4762
by: adsilva | last post by:
A Windows Forms form does not have the event Unload, like VB6. What one acts like?
2
2601
muto222
by: muto222 | last post by:
How can i add a mobile payment intergratation into php mysql website.
3
2147
bsmnconsultancy
by: bsmnconsultancy | last post by:
In today's digital era, a well-designed website is crucial for businesses looking to succeed. Whether you're a small business owner or a large corporation in Toronto, having a strong online presence can significantly impact your brand's success. BSMN Consultancy, a leader in Website Development in Toronto offers valuable insights into creating effective websites that not only look great but also perform exceptionally well. In this comprehensive...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.