473,895 Members | 2,479 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
+ Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Syntax error in UPDATE statement.

I really need help figuring this out.
i have a db with mostly text fields but 2.
The user_id field is an autonumber (key) and the user_newsletter is a
number (1 and 0) field meaning 1 yes the person wants to receive a
newsletter and 0 no, don't want to receive it.
Now.....when trying to create an UPDATE statement I am running into
problems writing the code for it.
I had issues before with missing commas but now that the commas are
there I guess I am just stating the userNewsletter the wrong way.
can somebody take a look and tell me what I am doing wrong?
Can I use anything easier than fixQuotes or that is a good safety
measure?

<%
END IF

' Update user
IF updateUser <> "" THEN

sqlString = "UPDATE users SET " &_
"user_username= '" & fixQuotes( userUsername ) & "'," &_
"user_password= '" & fixQuotes( userPassword ) & "'," &_
"user_fullname= '" & fixQuotes( userFullname ) & "'," &_
"user_email ='" & fixQuotes( userEmail ) & "', " &_
"user_compname= '" & fixQuotes( userCompname ) & "', " &_
"user_dnumber=' " & fixQuotes( userDnumber ) & "', " &_
"user_newslette r=" & userNewsletter & ", " &_
"WHERE user_id=" & userID

Con.Execute sqlString

%>
<br>
<table width="500" cellpadding="4"
cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#FFFFF F">
<tr>
<td class="form">
<%=userUsername %> was updated in the database
</td>
</tr>
</table>
Thank you in advance,

FayeC
Dec 19 '05 #1
6 2695
FayeC wrote:
I really need help figuring this out.
i have a db with mostly text fields but 2.
What database type and version? This is almost always relevant.
The user_id field is an autonumber (key)
Access? I will answer as if that's the correct guess.
and the user_newsletter is a
number (1 and 0) field meaning 1 yes the person wants to receive a
newsletter and 0 no, don't want to receive it.
Now.....when trying to create an UPDATE statement I am running into
problems writing the code for it.
I had issues before with missing commas but now that the commas are
there I guess I am just stating the userNewsletter the wrong way.
can somebody take a look and tell me what I am doing wrong?
Can I use anything easier than fixQuotes or that is a good safety
measure?

<%
END IF

' Update user
IF updateUser <> "" THEN

sqlString = "UPDATE users SET " &_
"user_username= '" & fixQuotes( userUsername ) & "'," &_
"user_password= '" & fixQuotes( userPassword ) & "'," &_
"user_fullname= '" & fixQuotes( userFullname ) & "'," &_
"user_email ='" & fixQuotes( userEmail ) & "', " &_
"user_compname= '" & fixQuotes( userCompname ) & "', " &_
"user_dnumber=' " & fixQuotes( userDnumber ) & "', " &_
"user_newslette r=" & userNewsletter & ", " &_
This last comma does not belong.
"WHERE user_id=" & userID
Look, the only way to debug a sql statement is to look at it. Looking at the
code that generated it is only part of the process. Add

Response.Write sqlString

to your code and look at the result in the browser window. If you've built
the string correctly, you should be able to copy it to the clipboard, open
your database in Access, create a new query in SQL View, paste in the
statement and run it without modification.

Con.Execute sqlString

Yet another problem caused by the attempted use of dynamic sql ... :-)

My preference would be to use a saved parameter query:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...tngp13.phx.gbl

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...TNGP11.phx.gbl

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=eE...&output=gplain

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...TNGP12.phx.gbl
However, if you have something against saved queries, at least use parameter
markers and use a Command object to pass your parameter values:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e36562fee7804e

Fixquotes is a good safety measure, but hackers can defeat it. The only sure
way to prevent sql injection* is to use parameters instead of dynamic sql.

*http://www.sqlsecurity.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=23
http://www.nextgenss.com/papers/adva..._injection.pdf

Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. The email account listed in my From
header is my spam trap, so I don't check it very often. You will get a
quicker response by posting to the newsgroup.
Dec 19 '05 #2
Access db, the db was created on Access XP. I could convert the db to
Access 2003 if necessary.
Another thing is ....I have the same statement working perfectly with
text only fileds as written bellow.
<%
END IF

' Update Product
IF updateProduct <> "" THEN

sqlString = "UPDATE Products SET " &_
"product_name=' " & fixQuotes( productName ) & "'," &_
"product_descri ption='" & fixQuotes( productDescript ion ) & "'," &_
"product_file=' " & fixQuotes( productFile ) & "' " &_
"WHERE product_id=" & productID

Con.Execute sqlString

%>

Thank you,

FayeC

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:54:53 -0500, "Bob Barrows [MVP]"
<re******@NOyah oo.SPAMcom> wrote:
FayeC wrote:
I really need help figuring this out.
i have a db with mostly text fields but 2.


What database type and version? This is almost always relevant.
The user_id field is an autonumber (key)


Access? I will answer as if that's the correct guess.
and the user_newsletter is a
number (1 and 0) field meaning 1 yes the person wants to receive a
newsletter and 0 no, don't want to receive it.
Now.....when trying to create an UPDATE statement I am running into
problems writing the code for it.
I had issues before with missing commas but now that the commas are
there I guess I am just stating the userNewsletter the wrong way.
can somebody take a look and tell me what I am doing wrong?
Can I use anything easier than fixQuotes or that is a good safety
measure?

<%
END IF

' Update user
IF updateUser <> "" THEN

sqlString = "UPDATE users SET " &_
"user_username= '" & fixQuotes( userUsername ) & "'," &_
"user_password= '" & fixQuotes( userPassword ) & "'," &_
"user_fullname= '" & fixQuotes( userFullname ) & "'," &_
"user_email ='" & fixQuotes( userEmail ) & "', " &_
"user_compname= '" & fixQuotes( userCompname ) & "', " &_
"user_dnumber=' " & fixQuotes( userDnumber ) & "', " &_
"user_newslette r=" & userNewsletter & ", " &_


This last comma does not belong.
"WHERE user_id=" & userID


Look, the only way to debug a sql statement is to look at it. Looking at the
code that generated it is only part of the process. Add

Response.Wri te sqlString

to your code and look at the result in the browser window. If you've built
the string correctly, you should be able to copy it to the clipboard, open
your database in Access, create a new query in SQL View, paste in the
statement and run it without modification.

Con.Execute sqlString

Yet another problem caused by the attempted use of dynamic sql ... :-)

My preference would be to use a saved parameter query:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...tngp13.phx.gbl

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...TNGP11.phx.gbl

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=eE...&output=gplain

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...TNGP12.phx.gbl
However, if you have something against saved queries, at least use parameter
markers and use a Command object to pass your parameter values:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e36562fee7804e

Fixquotes is a good safety measure, but hackers can defeat it. The only sure
way to prevent sql injection* is to use parameters instead of dynamic sql.

*http://www.sqlsecurity.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=23
http://www.nextgenss.com/papers/adva..._injection.pdf

Bob Barrows

Dec 19 '05 #3
FayeC wrote:
Access db, the db was created on Access XP. I could convert the db to
Access 2003 if necessary.
Another thing is ....I have the same statement working perfectly with
text only fileds as written bellow.
<%
END IF

' Update Product
IF updateProduct <> "" THEN

sqlString = "UPDATE Products SET " &_
"product_name=' " & fixQuotes( productName ) & "'," &_
"product_descri ption='" & fixQuotes( productDescript ion ) & "'," &_
"product_file=' " & fixQuotes( productFile ) & "' " &_
"WHERE product_id=" & productID

Con.Execute sqlString

%>

Thank you,

FayeC

But it's not the same statement, and it works perfectly because your
syntax is correct in the above example, whereas, as Bob pointed out, it
was incorrect in the previous sample.

The WHERE cause should not be separated from the rest of the statement
by a comma. Your first sample basically said:

"UPDATE table set field1 = "value1", field2 = "value2", WHERE......"
<-- incorrect

whereas your second sample says:

"UPDATE table set field1 = "value1", field2 = "value2" WHERE......"
<-- correct

Oh, and please try to avoid top-posting. The whole thread gets out of
kilter :-)

/P.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:54:53 -0500, "Bob Barrows [MVP]"
<re******@NOyah oo.SPAMcom> wrote:
FayeC wrote:
I really need help figuring this out.
i have a db with mostly text fields but 2.


What database type and version? This is almost always relevant.
The user_id field is an autonumber (key)


Access? I will answer as if that's the correct guess.
and the user_newsletter is a
number (1 and 0) field meaning 1 yes the person wants to receive a
newsletter and 0 no, don't want to receive it.
Now.....when trying to create an UPDATE statement I am running into
problems writing the code for it.
I had issues before with missing commas but now that the commas are
there I guess I am just stating the userNewsletter the wrong way.
can somebody take a look and tell me what I am doing wrong?
Can I use anything easier than fixQuotes or that is a good safety
measure?

<%
END IF

' Update user
IF updateUser <> "" THEN

sqlString = "UPDATE users SET " &_
"user_username= '" & fixQuotes( userUsername ) & "'," &_
"user_password= '" & fixQuotes( userPassword ) & "'," &_
"user_fullname= '" & fixQuotes( userFullname ) & "'," &_
"user_email ='" & fixQuotes( userEmail ) & "', " &_
"user_compname= '" & fixQuotes( userCompname ) & "', " &_
"user_dnumber=' " & fixQuotes( userDnumber ) & "', " &_
"user_newslette r=" & userNewsletter & ", " &_


This last comma does not belong.
"WHERE user_id=" & userID


Look, the only way to debug a sql statement is to look at it. Looking at the
code that generated it is only part of the process. Add

Response.Wri te sqlString

to your code and look at the result in the browser window. If you've built
the string correctly, you should be able to copy it to the clipboard, open
your database in Access, create a new query in SQL View, paste in the
statement and run it without modification.

Con.Execute sqlString

Yet another problem caused by the attempted use of dynamic sql ... :-)

My preference would be to use a saved parameter query:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...tngp13.phx.gbl

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...TNGP11.phx.gbl

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=eE...&output=gplain

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...TNGP12.phx.gbl
However, if you have something against saved queries, at least use parameter
markers and use a Command object to pass your parameter values:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e36562fee7804e

Fixquotes is a good safety measure, but hackers can defeat it. The only sure
way to prevent sql injection* is to use parameters instead of dynamic sql.

*http://www.sqlsecurity.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=23
http://www.nextgenss.com/papers/adva..._injection.pdf

Bob Barrows


Dec 20 '05 #4
What I meant was that I did fix the commas and it still won't work.
<%
END IF

' Update user
IF updateUser <> "" THEN

sqlString = "UPDATE users SET " &_
"user_username= '" & fixQuotes( userUsername ) & "'," &_
"user_password= '" & fixQuotes( userPassword ) & "'," &_
"user_fullname= '" & fixQuotes( userFullname ) & "'," &_
"user_email ='" & fixQuotes( userEmail ) & "', " &_
"user_compname= '" & fixQuotes( userCompname ) & "', " &_
"user_dnumber=' " & fixQuotes( userDnumber ) & "', " &_
"user_newslette r=" & fixQuotes( userNewsletter ) & "' " &_
"WHERE user_id=" & userID

Con.Execute sqlString

%>
<br>
<table width="500" cellpadding="4"
cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#FFFFF F">
<tr>
<td class="form">
<%=userUsername %> was updated in the database
</td>
</tr>
</table>

I tried it this way and
<%
END IF

' Update user
IF updateUser <> "" THEN

sqlString = "UPDATE users SET " &_
"user_username= '" & fixQuotes( userUsername ) & "'," &_
"user_password= '" & fixQuotes( userPassword ) & "'," &_
"user_fullname= '" & fixQuotes( userFullname ) & "'," &_
"user_email ='" & fixQuotes( userEmail ) & "', " &_
"user_compname= '" & fixQuotes( userCompname ) & "', " &_
"user_dnumber=' " & fixQuotes( userDnumber ) & "', " &_
"user_newslette r=" & userNewsletter &_
"WHERE user_id=" & userID

Con.Execute sqlString

%>
<br>
<table width="500" cellpadding="4"
cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#FFFFF F">
<tr>
<td class="form">
<%=userUsername %> was updated in the database
</td>
</tr>
</table>

Any help?

FayeC

On 20 Dec 2005 06:04:07 -0800, "Paxton" <pa*******@hotm ail.com> wrote:
FayeC wrote:
Access db, the db was created on Access XP. I could convert the db to
Access 2003 if necessary.
Another thing is ....I have the same statement working perfectly with
text only fileds as written bellow.
<%
END IF

' Update Product
IF updateProduct <> "" THEN

sqlString = "UPDATE Products SET " &_
"product_name=' " & fixQuotes( productName ) & "'," &_
"product_descri ption='" & fixQuotes( productDescript ion ) & "'," &_
"product_file=' " & fixQuotes( productFile ) & "' " &_
"WHERE product_id=" & productID

Con.Execute sqlString

%>

Thank you,

FayeC

But it's not the same statement, and it works perfectly because your
syntax is correct in the above example, whereas, as Bob pointed out, it
was incorrect in the previous sample.

The WHERE cause should not be separated from the rest of the statement
by a comma. Your first sample basically said:

"UPDATE table set field1 = "value1", field2 = "value2", WHERE......"
<-- incorrect

whereas your second sample says:

"UPDATE table set field1 = "value1", field2 = "value2" WHERE......"
<-- correct

Oh, and please try to avoid top-posting. The whole thread gets out of
kilter :-)

/P.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:54:53 -0500, "Bob Barrows [MVP]"
<re******@NOyah oo.SPAMcom> wrote:
>FayeC wrote:
>> I really need help figuring this out.
>> i have a db with mostly text fields but 2.
>
>What database type and version? This is almost always relevant.
>
>> The user_id field is an autonumber (key)
>
>Access? I will answer as if that's the correct guess.
>
>> and the user_newsletter is a
>> number (1 and 0) field meaning 1 yes the person wants to receive a
>> newsletter and 0 no, don't want to receive it.
>> Now.....when trying to create an UPDATE statement I am running into
>> problems writing the code for it.
>> I had issues before with missing commas but now that the commas are
>> there I guess I am just stating the userNewsletter the wrong way.
>> can somebody take a look and tell me what I am doing wrong?
>> Can I use anything easier than fixQuotes or that is a good safety
>> measure?
>>
>> <%
>> END IF
>>
>>
>>
>> ' Update user
>> IF updateUser <> "" THEN
>>
>> sqlString = "UPDATE users SET " &_
>> "user_username= '" & fixQuotes( userUsername ) & "'," &_
>> "user_password= '" & fixQuotes( userPassword ) & "'," &_
>> "user_fullname= '" & fixQuotes( userFullname ) & "'," &_
>> "user_email ='" & fixQuotes( userEmail ) & "', " &_
>> "user_compname= '" & fixQuotes( userCompname ) & "', " &_
>> "user_dnumber=' " & fixQuotes( userDnumber ) & "', " &_
>> "user_newslette r=" & userNewsletter & ", " &_
>
>This last comma does not belong.
>
>> "WHERE user_id=" & userID
>
>Look, the only way to debug a sql statement is to look at it. Looking at the
>code that generated it is only part of the process. Add
>
>Response.Wri te sqlString
>
>to your code and look at the result in the browser window. If you've built
>the string correctly, you should be able to copy it to the clipboard, open
>your database in Access, create a new query in SQL View, paste in the
>statement and run it without modification.
>
>>
>> Con.Execute sqlString
>>
>>
>Yet another problem caused by the attempted use of dynamic sql ... :-)
>
>My preference would be to use a saved parameter query:
>http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...tngp13.phx.gbl
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...TNGP11.phx.gbl
>
>http://www.google.com/groups?selm=eE...&output=gplain
>
>http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...TNGP12.phx.gbl
>
>
>However, if you have something against saved queries, at least use parameter
>markers and use a Command object to pass your parameter values:
>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e36562fee7804e
>
>Fixquotes is a good safety measure, but hackers can defeat it. The only sure
>way to prevent sql injection* is to use parameters instead of dynamic sql.
>
>*http://www.sqlsecurity.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=23
>http://www.nextgenss.com/papers/adva..._injection.pdf
>
>Bob Barrows

Dec 20 '05 #5
"FayeC" <fa*******@hotm ail.com> wrote
What I meant was that I did fix the commas and it still won't work.

sqlString = "UPDATE users SET " &_
"user_username= '" & fixQuotes( userUsername ) & "'," &_
"user_password= '" & fixQuotes( userPassword ) & "'," &_
"user_fullname= '" & fixQuotes( userFullname ) & "'," &_
"user_email ='" & fixQuotes( userEmail ) & "', " &_
"user_compname= '" & fixQuotes( userCompname ) & "', " &_
"user_dnumber=' " & fixQuotes( userDnumber ) & "', " &_
"user_newslette r=" & fixQuotes( userNewsletter ) & "' " &_
"WHERE user_id=" & userID

Con.Execute sqlString
I think you said user_newsletter is a numeric, so you can't put it in quotes "user_newslette r=" & userNewsletter & " " &_

Do remember to keep the trailing space.
And do use response.write sqlString as has been suggested ++, just rem out
the execute until you have stared really hard at the string and are sure
there are no typos!
Giles
Dec 21 '05 #6
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:54:12 -0000, "Giles" <gi***@nospam.c om> wrote:

I think you said user_newsletter is a numeric, so you can't put it in quotes
"user_newslette r=" & userNewsletter & " " &_

Do remember to keep the trailing space.
And do use response.write sqlString as has been suggested ++, just rem out
the execute until you have stared really hard at the string and are sure
there are no typos!
Giles

Thank you :) I got it to work and the other files too.

FayeC
Dec 22 '05 #7

This thread has been closed and replies have been disabled. Please start a new discussion.

Similar topics

3
6236
by: Robert Mark Bram | last post by:
Hi All! I have the following two methods in an asp/jscript page - my problem is that without the update statement there is no error, but with the update statement I get the following error: Error Type: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005) Syntax error in UPDATE statement. /polyprint/dataEntry.asp, line 158
7
248509
by: Dave | last post by:
I have 2 tables, one with names, and another with addresses, joined by their CIVICID number (unique to the ADDRESSINFO table) in Oracle. I need to update a field in the NAMEINFO table for a particular surname in a particular town. I can select the records fine with this syntax (testing in Oracle SQL* Plus) SELECT NAMEINFO.LASTNAME, NAMEINFO.FIRSTNAME, NAMEINFO.MIDDLENAME, NAMEINFO.GENDER, ADDRESSINFO.REGION FROM NAMEINFO, ADDRESSINFO...
5
5143
by: S.Patten | last post by:
Hi, I have a problem with updating a datetime column, When I try to change the Column from VB I get "Incorrect syntax near '942'" returned from '942' is the unique key column value However if I update any other column the syntax is fine
4
5335
by: Bob Stearns | last post by:
The statement: merge into nullid.animals_et_in t1 using is3.animals t2 on t1.sire_assoc=t2.assoc and t1.sire_prefix=t2.prefix and t1.sire_regnum=t2.regnum when matched then update set t1.sire_bhid=t2.bhid when not matched then update set t1.sire_bhid=0 go gets the error message:
4
11349
by: deko | last post by:
I'm trying to update the address record of an existing record in my mdb with values from another existing record in the same table. In pseudo code it might look like this: UPDATE tblAddress SET AddressDescription of Entity 456 = AddressDescription of Entity_ID 123 Address1 of Entity 456 = Address1 of Entity_ID 123 City of Entity 456 = City of Entity_ID 123
1
3096
by: amitbadgi | last post by:
HI i am getting the foll error while conv an asp application to asp.net Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Syntax error in UPDATE statement. Source Error: Line 112: MM_editCmd.ActiveConnection = MM_editConnection Line 113: MM_editCmd.CommandText = MM_editQuery Line 114: MM_editCmd.Execute
8
8205
by: Stephen Plotnick | last post by:
I have three forms and update one table in an Access DB with sucess in one form. In the other two forms I'm trying to do an update to a different table in the Access DB. The error I'm getting in syntax error on Update on the statement da.update(mydataset, "DATABASENAME") I do have a primary key on both and copied the code from the working update
1
3382
by: ajos | last post by:
hi evrybdy, the problem is:- i had this running before in jsp but when i changed the jsp page using struts tags there occoured a problem... when i enter values in the 2 text boxes and click enter an exception occours which is- type Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
3
4970
by: phobia1 | last post by:
Hi once again. We have just changed our ISP and things that worked fine now do not, Obviously its in the differences of MYSQL and PHP versions. Have fixed most of the problems but this UPDATE routine has got me foxed. <?PHP // update.php require("./resources/globals.php") ; require("./resources/common.php") ; //echo $detail;
0
9836
by: Hystou | last post by:
Most computers default to English, but sometimes we require a different language, especially when relocating. Forgot to request a specific language before your computer shipped? No problem! You can effortlessly switch the default language on Windows 10 without reinstalling. I'll walk you through it. First, let's disable language synchronization. With a Microsoft account, language settings sync across devices. To prevent any complications,...
1
10937
by: Hystou | last post by:
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows Update option using the Control Panel or Settings app; it automatically checks for updates and installs any it finds, whether you like it or not. For most users, this new feature is actually very convenient. If you want to control the update process,...
0
10473
tracyyun
by: tracyyun | last post by:
Dear forum friends, With the development of smart home technology, a variety of wireless communication protocols have appeared on the market, such as Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Each protocol has its own unique characteristics and advantages, but as a user who is planning to build a smart home system, I am a bit confused by the choice of these technologies. I'm particularly interested in Zigbee because I've heard it does some...
0
9651
agi2029
by: agi2029 | last post by:
Let's talk about the concept of autonomous AI software engineers and no-code agents. These AIs are designed to manage the entire lifecycle of a software development project—planning, coding, testing, and deployment—without human intervention. Imagine an AI that can take a project description, break it down, write the code, debug it, and then launch it, all on its own.... Now, this would greatly impact the work of software developers. The idea...
1
8028
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 1 May 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome a new presenter, Adolph Dupré who will be discussing some powerful techniques for using class modules. He will explain when you may want to use classes instead of User Defined Types (UDT). For example, to manage the data in unbound forms. Adolph will...
0
7179
by: conductexam | last post by:
I have .net C# application in which I am extracting data from word file and save it in database particularly. To store word all data as it is I am converting the whole word file firstly in HTML and then checking html paragraph one by one. At the time of converting from word file to html my equations which are in the word document file was convert into image. Globals.ThisAddIn.Application.ActiveDocument.Select();...
0
5865
by: TSSRALBI | last post by:
Hello I'm a network technician in training and I need your help. I am currently learning how to create and manage the different types of VPNs and I have a question about LAN-to-LAN VPNs. The last exercise I practiced was to create a LAN-to-LAN VPN between two Pfsense firewalls, by using IPSEC protocols. I succeeded, with both firewalls in the same network. But I'm wondering if it's possible to do the same thing, with 2 Pfsense firewalls...
1
4693
by: 6302768590 | last post by:
Hai team i want code for transfer the data from one system to another through IP address by using C# our system has to for every 5mins then we have to update the data what the data is updated we have to send another system
3
3298
bsmnconsultancy
by: bsmnconsultancy | last post by:
In today's digital era, a well-designed website is crucial for businesses looking to succeed. Whether you're a small business owner or a large corporation in Toronto, having a strong online presence can significantly impact your brand's success. BSMN Consultancy, a leader in Website Development in Toronto offers valuable insights into creating effective websites that not only look great but also perform exceptionally well. In this comprehensive...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.