By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
446,401 Members | 928 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 446,401 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

Sending email using VBA - One Final Piece

P: n/a
I've got the program working fine, it sends email when it needs to and
all and it sends it with the proper subject, body and to the proper
email address.

The one last thing is that every time it needs to send an email, I get
an email form that just stays there waiting for someone to press the
"Send" button.

Is there any way to programatically get around this? I may be sending
hundreds of emails at a time and I'd rather not have to click on the
button for each one. I tried SetWarnings and that didn't do it. Any
help would be appreciated.

Dec 11 '06 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
5 Replies


P: n/a
I should add I'm using SendObject, my line of code is:

DoCmd.SendObject , , acFormatTXT, stTo, , , stSubject, stText, -1

Dec 11 '06 #2

P: n/a
SOLVED. Duh. I needed to change the -1 at the end of the line to a 0.

I know, I know... RTFM!!

ManningFan wrote:
I should add I'm using SendObject, my line of code is:

DoCmd.SendObject , , acFormatTXT, stTo, , , stSubject, stText, -1
Dec 11 '06 #3

P: n/a
ManningFan wrote:
I know, I know... RTFM!!
At 20+ apps per month, one hardly has the time. 8)
--
Tim http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~tmarshal/
^o<
/#) "Burp-beep, burp-beep, burp-beep?" - Quaker Jake
/^^ "Be Careful, Big Bird!" - Ditto "TIM-MAY!!" - Me
Dec 11 '06 #4

P: n/a
Tell me 'bout it, Timmy... My boss rides me harder than Pam Anderson's
vibrator.

Tim Marshall wrote:
ManningFan wrote:
I know, I know... RTFM!!
At 20+ apps per month, one hardly has the time. 8)
--
Tim http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~tmarshal/
^o<
/#) "Burp-beep, burp-beep, burp-beep?" - Quaker Jake
/^^ "Be Careful, Big Bird!" - Ditto "TIM-MAY!!" - Me
Dec 11 '06 #5

P: n/a
ManningFan wrote:
Tell me 'bout it, Timmy... My boss rides me harder than Pam Anderson's
vibrator.
8)
--
Tim http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~tmarshal/
^o<
/#) "Burp-beep, burp-beep, burp-beep?" - Quaker Jake
/^^ "Be Careful, Big Bird!" - Ditto "TIM-MAY!!" - Me
Dec 11 '06 #6

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.