By using this site, you agree to our updated Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Manage your Cookies Settings.
434,985 Members | 2,877 Online
Bytes IT Community
+ Ask a Question
Need help? Post your question and get tips & solutions from a community of 434,985 IT Pros & Developers. It's quick & easy.

Seeking simplest, most straightforward process for creating & populating a database

P: n/a
MLH
Would like to create a database named 20060602Data.mdb
and populate it with the data in 31 local tables in the current
running database. I would like to do it all with a single button
click. Was wondering if someone knew of suitable sample
code in A97 HELP.
Jun 2 '06 #1
Share this Question
Share on Google+
4 Replies


P: n/a
rkc
MLH wrote:
Would like to create a database named 20060602Data.mdb
and populate it with the data in 31 local tables in the current
running database. I would like to do it all with a single button
click. Was wondering if someone knew of suitable sample
code in A97 HELP.


Suitable sample code?

Open the Object Browser.
Select All Libraries from the top combo.
Type TransferDatabase in the textbox below it.
Hit the search button.
Select TransferDatabase from the right hand column.
Hit F1.
Read.

Repeat for CreateDatabase.

Jun 2 '06 #2

P: n/a
MLH
On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 22:19:33 GMT, rkc
<rk*@rochester.yabba.dabba.do.rr.bomb> wrote:
Suitable sample code?

Open the Object Browser.
Select All Libraries from the top combo.
Type TransferDatabase in the textbox below it.
Hit the search button.
Select TransferDatabase from the right hand column.
Hit F1.
Read.

Repeat for CreateDatabase.

Oops. I don't know how to bring up the object
browser icon on my toolbar. I can see in HELP
what its supposed to look like - its just not showing
in my toolbar.
Jun 3 '06 #3

P: n/a
rkc
MLH wrote:
On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 22:19:33 GMT, rkc
<rk*@rochester.yabba.dabba.do.rr.bomb> wrote:

Suitable sample code?

Open the Object Browser.
Select All Libraries from the top combo.
Type TransferDatabase in the textbox below it.
Hit the search button.
Select TransferDatabase from the right hand column.
Hit F1.
Read.

Repeat for CreateDatabase.


Oops. I don't know how to bring up the object
browser icon on my toolbar. I can see in HELP
what its supposed to look like - its just not showing
in my toolbar.


Open a code module. Hit F2.



Jun 3 '06 #4

P: n/a
MLH
Thx. Great examples & instructs.

Jun 3 '06 #5

This discussion thread is closed

Replies have been disabled for this discussion.