473,289 Members | 1,840 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,289 software developers and data experts.

How to create Simple Html Table?

Hi,

I have to create simple HTML table with rows and columns which Display the Folder and files in the different columns of the same rows and want to run it by the CGI using the Browser and Display it in the browser in the HTML format.

Please provide some code or useful Links ..
Thanking you with an anticipation in advance.
Oct 6 '08 #1
2 2373
numberwhun
3,509 Expert Mod 2GB
I think that the best thing you could do is to look for a tutorial on Perl CGI. There are a few of them out there, you just have to Google for them.

Regards,

Jeff
Oct 6 '08 #2
Go ahead and make use of the perl module,
use File::Find;
Along with some common html knowledge and cgi,
You should be ready to go.
Oct 8 '08 #3

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: Wolfgang Kreuzer | last post by:
Hello all, I have two tables - Projects and ProjectStruct Table Projects contains master records of the projects, ProjectStruct allows to define a project herarchie and contains the fields...
by: Peter Kirk | last post by:
Hi there can someone please help me with creating dynamic content in a table? For example, see the below javascript and html - why is a new row not created in the table when I click the button?...
by: Richard Fritzler | last post by:
I was given the task of designing a complete web based document prep system. In simplest terms (using a msword explanation) create a database of merge fields, and a library of templates. Allow the...
by: mpriem | last post by:
Hi, I am trying to create a webapplication which reads a Xml Document and dynamically creates tables containing the values. The Xml Document is created by a windows service I programmed. So if I...
by: FayeC | last post by:
I have tried to use a php code (found it online) to create a gallery but I am wondering if thereare any other PHP options besides using EXIF. The reason is that the images I am using for the...
by: firstcustomer | last post by:
Hi, Firstly, I know NOTHING about Javascript I'm afraid, so I'm hoping that someone will be able to point me to a ready-made solution to my problem! A friend of mine (honest!) is wanting to...
by: max | last post by:
Hello, I am a newbye, and I'm trying to write a simple application. I have five tables with three columns; all tables are identical; I need to change some data in the first table and let VB...
by: Greg Corradini | last post by:
Hello, Lately I've been using the mx.ODBC module to query Access (mdb) tables. For the life of me, I can't get the 'create table' sql command to work. I use this command in Oracle and I've seen...
by: lxyone | last post by:
Using a flat file containing table names, fields, values whats the best way of creating html pages? I want control over the html pages ie 1. layout 2. what data to show 3. what controls to...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 7 Feb 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC) and finishing at about 19:30 (7.30PM). In this month's session, the creator of the excellent VBE...
by: MeoLessi9 | last post by:
I have VirtualBox installed on Windows 11 and now I would like to install Kali on a virtual machine. However, on the official website, I see two options: "Installer images" and "Virtual machines"....
by: DolphinDB | last post by:
Tired of spending countless mintues downsampling your data? Look no further! In this article, you’ll learn how to efficiently downsample 6.48 billion high-frequency records to 61 million...
by: Aftab Ahmad | last post by:
Hello Experts! I have written a code in MS Access for a cmd called "WhatsApp Message" to open WhatsApp using that very code but the problem is that it gives a popup message everytime I clicked on...
by: Aftab Ahmad | last post by:
So, I have written a code for a cmd called "Send WhatsApp Message" to open and send WhatsApp messaage. The code is given below. Dim IE As Object Set IE =...
by: ryjfgjl | last post by:
ExcelToDatabase: batch import excel into database automatically...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 6 Mar 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM). In this month's session, we are pleased to welcome back...
by: Vimpel783 | last post by:
Hello! Guys, I found this code on the Internet, but I need to modify it a little. It works well, the problem is this: Data is sent from only one cell, in this case B5, but it is necessary that data...
by: PapaRatzi | last post by:
Hello, I am teaching myself MS Access forms design and Visual Basic. I've created a table to capture a list of Top 30 singles and forms to capture new entries. The final step is a form (unbound)...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.