473,322 Members | 1,496 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,322 software developers and data experts.

I have to display image in server uploaded from cilent machine in asp.net using js.

Dear All
Iam new to asp.net. I want to display image on server machine uploaded from client machine using javascript. Any Help

Thankx in Advance
Yogesh
Jun 27 '08 #1
6 1945
Curtis Rutland
3,256 Expert 2GB
I have no idea what you are asking. Was the image uploaded with javascript, or are you trying to use javascript to do this?

Also, what do you mean, you want to display it on the server? Programatically? As soon as it's uploaded?

Your question is too ambiguous.
Jun 27 '08 #2
Frinavale
9,735 Expert Mod 8TB
I have no idea what you are asking. Was the image uploaded with javascript, or are you trying to use javascript to do this?

Also, what do you mean, you want to display it on the server? Programatically? As soon as it's uploaded?

Your question is too ambiguous.
Please provide more information on what you are trying to do.
Are you using .NET at all?
Jun 27 '08 #3
Please provide more information on what you are trying to do.
Are you using .NET at all?
I want to display image in server machine and image resides in client machine using asp.net c#

Regards
Yogesh
Jun 29 '08 #4
Frinavale
9,735 Expert Mod 8TB
I want to display image in server machine and image resides in client machine using asp.net c#

Regards
Yogesh
Well once you have created the project, add an ASPX page to it. Place a FileUpload control on the ASPX page. The FileUpload control lets you upload files to the server. In your C# server side code for the ASPX page, implement the necessary functions to save the file to a location on the server....

Give it a try and if you have problems let us know.

-Frinny
Jun 30 '08 #5
Dear All

Iam new to asp.net i have a problem. I want to display image on server where image is stored in client machine without doing server hit. I think javascript is used .Any help. And if someone provide me code. It will be great help for me.

Thankx in Advance
Yogesh
Jul 3 '08 #6
Curtis Rutland
3,256 Expert 2GB
Please do not post your questions twice. This makes it very hard for people to answer you especially if there are answers happening in all the threads you have started because they have to read 2 or more threads in order to see what has already been said. You can just reply to your old thread to bump it back to the top of the board. Please read the Posting Guidelines.

I have merged your threads.

Jul 3 '08 #7

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: den 2005 | last post by:
Hi everyone, Here is code working on..Trying to insert record with a column with Image or VarBinary datatype in sql database from a existing jpeg image file, then retrieve this image from...
by: subiparihar | last post by:
Hi guys, I m currently facing a problem , in copying a doc file to the web server from the local machine using c#. Pls suggest some Support. Thank You Subi
by: rocket1356 | last post by:
Anyone know what component or where to get a tutorial on how to connect to a LINUX machine using a VB app? I am trying to create a WIN32 Visual Basic application that communicates with a LINUX...
by: 121NetDesign | last post by:
Help Please First time question. Creating a simple cms website using asp and access. Problem I am having is how to display an image from a folder one level up. This is what I use to...
by: alexseow | last post by:
Query.asp <%@ LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" %> <!-- #include file="../../includes/dbconn.asp"--> <% dim MyRs, sqlstr, MyConn Response.Expires = 0 Response.Buffer = TRUE Response.Clear
adelemb
by: adelemb | last post by:
Hi all, I want an image to display in a table if another table cell shows an updated date of less than 24hours. The date displayed in the cell is already working and display fine, but I have no...
by: hsegoy1979 | last post by:
Dear All Iam using file upload control and i want to display image in another pop up page .But image is not displaying in image control iam sending image path thru querystring . here is my code ...
by: dipalipatel | last post by:
Hi, I need help to show Image on MS Access form using image control. i am using Memo field to store my image bytes, Data E.g. order# Number 1001 ...
by: vjayis | last post by:
hi i have stored user profile images in an BLOB field., and need to display it as an thumbnail image in their profile page., and i searched through the net and got the result using header...
by: ryjfgjl | last post by:
ExcelToDatabase: batch import excel into database automatically...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 6 Mar 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM). In this month's session, we are pleased to welcome back...
by: Vimpel783 | last post by:
Hello! Guys, I found this code on the Internet, but I need to modify it a little. It works well, the problem is this: Data is sent from only one cell, in this case B5, but it is necessary that data...
by: jfyes | last post by:
As a hardware engineer, after seeing that CEIWEI recently released a new tool for Modbus RTU Over TCP/UDP filtering and monitoring, I actively went to its official website to take a look. It turned...
by: PapaRatzi | last post by:
Hello, I am teaching myself MS Access forms design and Visual Basic. I've created a table to capture a list of Top 30 singles and forms to capture new entries. The final step is a form (unbound)...
by: CloudSolutions | last post by:
Introduction: For many beginners and individual users, requiring a credit card and email registration may pose a barrier when starting to use cloud servers. However, some cloud server providers now...
by: Defcon1945 | last post by:
I'm trying to learn Python using Pycharm but import shutil doesn't work
by: Shællîpôpï 09 | last post by:
If u are using a keypad phone, how do u turn on JavaScript, to access features like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram....
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 3 Apr 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome former...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.