473,322 Members | 1,417 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,322 software developers and data experts.

Can anoyone say me Procedure to Send mail using java program

hi,
I am new to javamail.now i urgently want a code to send a mail through java program.i am using struts application.
can any one explain me clearly about procedure to send to using java program.and i like to know different methods of sending because smtp is not working in my system.
Jun 6 '08 #1
5 1972
JosAH
11,448 Expert 8TB
The javamail package which you must have downloaded contains a demo
directory full of nice examples (source code included). The package also
contains full API documentation; you are supposed to read that.

kind regards,

Jos
Jun 6 '08 #2
No i am not having javamail package can u send me
Jun 7 '08 #3
JosAH
11,448 Expert 8TB
No i am not having javamail package can u send me
No, you can get it from Sun, I am not a Sun software distributor;
google is your friend, it shows you this.

kind regards,

Jos
Jun 7 '08 #4
samido
start here http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/downloads/index.html

Sam Rabophala
Jun 9 '08 #5
JosAH
11,448 Expert 8TB
start here http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/downloads/index.html

Sam Rabophala
That's where the link in my reply points to; no need to repeat it.

kind regards,

Jos
Jun 9 '08 #6

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: James Hong | last post by:
Help please, I try to sending an email from my html page using the java applet. but it give error on most of the PC only very few work, what is the error i make the java applet show as below ...
by: aychai | last post by:
Hi all, I am trying to make use Oracle9i db to call an external .Net Web Service from a JAva Stored Procedure. I created the .Net Web Service and use JDeveloper 9.0.3.4Build(1247) to create...
by: dinesh prasad | last post by:
I'm trying to use a servlet to process a form, then send that data to an SQL server stored procedure. I'm using the WebLogic 8 App. server. I am able to retrieve database information, so I know my...
by: aaj | last post by:
SQL SERVER 2000 Hi all This is my first attempt at writing a stored procedure. I have managed to get it working but its unlikely to be the best way of handling the problem. While writing it I...
by: Alex | last post by:
Hi all, I am trying to install a java stored procedure via the windows development centre. The linux box is running 8.1 FP4 as is the windoze platform. If I am on the linux box i can install...
by: Michael | last post by:
Running DB2 v7 UDB ("DB2 v7.1.0.93", "n031208" and "WR21333") on Windows XP, I am unable to find out why the "Build for Debug" option within Stored Procedure Builder is not enabled on Java stored...
by: Professor Yonce | last post by:
I have made form for E-Mail. I have entered code but the Import system does not work. It has squiggly line underneath it showing it is not communicating. It Will not build. Public Class...
by: satish mullapudi | last post by:
Hi, I am using DB2 v8.2 & jdk 1.4. 1. I have a java program which returns an array which contains 1 to 5 numbers. The code: public class ArrayTest { public static final int ARRAY_SIZE = 5;...
by: crossroadsk | last post by:
<pre> Hi all, I'm new to Javamail concept and i got the following exceptions when i tried to send a simple mail. First exception is : using java Could not connect to SMTP host:...
by: ryjfgjl | last post by:
ExcelToDatabase: batch import excel into database automatically...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 6 Mar 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM). In this month's session, we are pleased to welcome back...
by: jfyes | last post by:
As a hardware engineer, after seeing that CEIWEI recently released a new tool for Modbus RTU Over TCP/UDP filtering and monitoring, I actively went to its official website to take a look. It turned...
by: ArrayDB | last post by:
The error message I've encountered is; ERROR:root:Error generating model response: exception: access violation writing 0x0000000000005140, which seems to be indicative of an access violation...
by: CloudSolutions | last post by:
Introduction: For many beginners and individual users, requiring a credit card and email registration may pose a barrier when starting to use cloud servers. However, some cloud server providers now...
by: Defcon1945 | last post by:
I'm trying to learn Python using Pycharm but import shutil doesn't work
by: Shællîpôpï 09 | last post by:
If u are using a keypad phone, how do u turn on JavaScript, to access features like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram....
by: af34tf | last post by:
Hi Guys, I have a domain whose name is BytesLimited.com, and I want to sell it. Does anyone know about platforms that allow me to list my domain in auction for free. Thank you
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 3 Apr 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome former...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.